The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: told off by ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
I find these cases to be most pathetic yet very sad. You want to make a decent living yet you need to steal on the side. The equivalent is a white collar worker who needs to massage his company’s account and under declare taxes so he can enjoy some kick backs. If you draw boundaries, then certain things like even a simple hj are a no-no. You can’t beat temptation, sooner or later your CB will just cave in
Yeah man, you wanna just provide HJ with no roaming cause of your so called 'principles'? Lower down your damage then. 20 work days 3 cocks a day, $25 per cock, $1500 for you, easy money. Still greedy for more? Lower down your 'principles' then. Wanna stick fully to your 'principles'? Earn the hard way then like the rest of us.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Yeah man, you wanna just provide HJ with no roaming cause of your so called 'principles'? Lower down your damage then. 20 work days 3 cocks a day, $25 per cock, $1500 for you, easy money. Still greedy for more? Lower down your 'principles' then. Wanna stick fully to your 'principles'? Earn the hard way then like the rest of us.
Totally agreed! Had a kopi session with my kakis just now and this topic came up too. Think sometimes we too soft-hearted. When we working our ass off for our $$, who so nice to us? We deliver what is expected by our clients/bosses, if we over-deliver then sometimes we get things like bonus, but essentially we are paid for what we deliver.

Of course, this doesn't mean that there are nobody who is willing to pay $50 or more for a nice HJ without roaming, there's just part of the deal that they have struck. But coming from the angle of "principles" by the ML doesn't make sense. I recently know a ML, die die even HJ will not give, you cannot touch her too (occasional brushing of her butt etc is tolerated).

She knows that she can't expect big tips from customer, but she is also fully aware that this is the price of her "principle (but she terms it as a decision). She gets less income, can buy less things etc. But she sticks to it and for that I respect her. She still tries to get me to upgrade to P massage when I go over cos it's more money for her too, but except for blue balls I didn't get anything else from her. And still I sometimes tip her and in a way I respect her more than those who give HJ but don't allow roaming without being upfront, cos she don't expect me to pay market rate then restrict the services I get. There was a period of time when she's struggling mentally about this, but in the end, she still sticks to not giving HJ though nowadays if I go visit her (which is about once every 2 months), she remembers me and if I "upgrade" to P massage, she will give me one hell of a teasing (which sometimes I tried to imagine fantasies so that I can spill my soldiers on her hand, but didn't succeed so far), then ask me to settle myself after she leave the room. That's the limit of what she does now and I respect that.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Wanna get highly paid still scold people. How to have mood lidat. Singaporean alr kena chop chop chop still kenna scold.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Wanna get highly paid still scold people. How to have mood lidat. Singaporean alr kena chop chop chop still kenna scold.
Easy. This shop not ok then don’t visit them. Pay money still get poor attitude. Just don’t give them business.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes it's good to just stick to a few trusted MLs. They trust you and vice versa. After a while, I got to fuck all of them anyway, so lesson learnt.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Frankly, nowadays less and less MP with good massage and good extra.

I remember last time almost every other MP got full service, min BJ.

Kampong Bahru, South Bridge road were some of my most memorable ones.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelz View Post
Well, I have been rejected by many MLs for internal roaming. Used to be a gong kia and just proceed with the HJ although already no mood already and pay the $50 at the end.

These days i change tactics. once agree on special, will immediately shoot under the bra. if she no go then i also tell her no need special already. no need waste money if play until buay song. the purpose of our $50 for 10 mins HJ is to relax, enjoy and relieve ourselves. Money so easy to earn then all char bors go be ML liaoz

Good tactics thanks for sharing!
Old 21-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Actually we could put up a list of places where MLs take us for carrot heads. Since they ask for it, we might as well oblige them
Old 21-07-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
I love those innocents ones who say can touch boobs, touch pussies etc.... 2 things usually to convince them. 1 is cash. The others is your cock... Some of them are hungry for sex so a sizeable and thick cock always make them wet....

Of course must be gentle and nice. Don't immediately go dig her CB. Massage around that area and slowly rub her etc
Hmm.. good advise... will try this sometimes when i find time to go spa one of this days...
Old 22-07-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
Agreed. But then again we need to have the upper hand in nego. Thus usually if they wan the money, i usually give but i will want this n that. U dun wan then dun get lor. But must be firm. If they say no means no go. Be prepared to leave.
+10 for u bro Limpeh
Old 22-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!

+10 for u bro strikeback
Old 22-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Totally agreed! Had a kopi session with my kakis just now and this topic came up too. Think sometimes we too soft-hearted. When we working our ass off for our $$, who so nice to us? We deliver what is expected by our clients/bosses, if we over-deliver then sometimes we get things like bonus, but essentially we are paid for what we deliver.

Of course, this doesn't mean that there are nobody who is willing to pay $50 or more for a nice HJ without roaming, there's just part of the deal that they have struck. But coming from the angle of "principles" by the ML doesn't make sense. I recently know a ML, die die even HJ will not give, you cannot touch her too (occasional brushing of her butt etc is tolerated).
This is so true. Part of the problem is communication of expectations. You got to tell the ML what you expect for $50. If she not willing to provide, then either reject or if you want the reduced services, then counter-offer a discount.

Never pay upfront, by the way. This is a straightforward rejection, don't accept this arrangement.

Problem happens when bros pay $50 with no agreement with ML what she is supposed to allow, be it full roaming, bra remove etc. And IMHO, $50 at the minimum can buy HJ with at least top roaming under clothes with bra off. Absolute minimum.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
andywoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Wanted to share my adventures story happen many year back when there is no glass panel on the door.

When i first met this ML, she only allows touch with bra on. After few round of visit, i decided that i want more so on that visit, i attempt to unbuckle her bra she didn't stop me. I touch,i play and lick the nipple until i fire the round.

This continue few month and i am her regular. She even know my time slot and will cancel her booking. I was thinking this time had to progress further. So on the next visit, i try something different. I told her that i will message you as i learn from you already. She lying flat on the bed, i massage her back. Slowly unbuckle her bra, slowly to the hip to legs. Some light stroke on her internal thigh and touch her panty occasionally. She quite enjoying. I try to unbutton her pant and she know what i want and lift herself up and allow me to remove the pant. At that moment, my mind turn wild. I continue to touch thigh area and stroke her pussy outside the panty for few mins. I lean towards her ear and ask her to turn over. She a bit shy and wanted to wear back her pant. I quick stop her and told her she look great. Both of us hug together and she slowly put her hand under my boxer and i also put my hand under her panty. She hj me and i finger her. As i know she didn't offer bj and fj service to customer bcos she want a basic respect for herself. I tot i will end with HJ. She start to lick my nipple and slowly go south. I see my didi slowly disappear. Her act make me damn horny and i released my round shortly (of cos on my body).

Basically, after that night my session with her is like going to GF house for sex adventure. And we continue this until one day she told me she go back home. She permit expired and her husband want her to go back. She cry and we hug together. I told her she earn quite a lot. Better for her to go back. Maybe buy some land and become landlords collect money. Lol. She laugh straight away. She kiss me and we start our session. We kiss and i finger her and do all those stuff we do together. Suddenly bad devils struck my mind. Should i finish this relationship with happy ending? I continue my control on her. I lick body, pussy and nipple. I slowly position and place my gun outside her pussy. While licking her nipple, i use my gun to stroke her pussy also. After the 2nd stroke, i can feel that my movement is limited. She grab her leg on me. I know she scare and i also a bit pain. Her hole is tight. So i relax her first. Kiss her and i finger her. Wow, when she are more relax and her pussy start to waterfalls. With no lost time, i try my 2nd attempt hoping door is open me this time. I start my stroke on her again. Knock 1 time, 2 time and 3rd time, she didn't reject. I slowly inject and to my surprise she enjoy it. Every pump she enjoy and finish her off after few pattern. That night is our first and last.

Last edited by andywoo; 23-07-2019 at 09:54 PM.
Old 23-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Easy. This shop not ok then don’t visit them. Pay money still get poor attitude. Just don’t give them business.
I agreed with pal.

We paid for service, not to get "scolding"
Old 23-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
Evert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: told off by ML

Some MLs just try their luck by saying no at first... for those that are insistent I will quit within the 1st 3 minutes... try to patronize them more often and it will be easier...

Last time I patronised a place and got to be the regular of the lady boss... SG milf, not a knock out but presentable... from no HJ to HJ without roaming to HJ with roaming with outside to HJ with roaming outside but let me see her tits and light petting... she married so scared her husband come to the spa to spot check... could have gone further but she sold the place ...

Moral of the story is good things come to those who wait...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1