The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
undead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Danok Vs Betong (From Ipoh)

Fellow cheongsters, I have been danok couple of time already. But this this want to try Betong. Is it worth it? If I'm drive from ipoh, Betong is less distance. Anyone have driven there before? How about road conditions? I noticed there is no highway there... Just normal kampung roads...
Old 30-06-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Vs Betong (From Ipoh)

Not worth it. Betong is boring. Stock is downhill.
Danok pricey but more happening. Especially winner and spider. 😃
Betong is very ulu and the road is quite scary and less car.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Vs Betong (From Ipoh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead View Post
Fellow cheongsters, I have been danok couple of time already. But this this want to try Betong. Is it worth it? If I'm drive from ipoh, Betong is less distance. Anyone have driven there before? How about road conditions? I noticed there is no highway there... Just normal kampung roads...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Not worth it. Betong is boring. Stock is downhill.
Danok pricey but more happening. Especially winner and spider. ��
Betong is very ulu and the road is quite scary and less car.
Farm prices in Danok & Betong = Betong a bit cheaper.

Quality of farm ladies = Danok ladies better looking & younger.

OKTs in both places = same same.

Beer in Betong = Expensive. RM 33 for Tiger ( big bottle ) compared to about RM 25 in Danok. Free tit bits in Jockey Pud ( you need to ask for it. And snacks are refillable ). Free ice ( but no F.O.C. snacks ) in the clubs.

Food = More variety and cheaper in Betong.

Hotel = Prices about the same.

Clubs = Ladies in Betong can be booked and cheaper if you are smart. Danok, bikini lmodels are difficult to book.

Tequila ladies = none in O Yes, Merlin X Zone Club, New Kongka in Betong. Too many, too irritating tequila personnel in Danok clubs.

Tequilas = diluted in Danok clubs. Except Spider & Winners agogos. In Betong =' 5555+. The bar staff in the clubs, do not know how to make the drink. Prices of tequilas are the same in both towns, RM 10. You buy tequilas, you be at the club bar area, you see that the drink is poured from the bottle, neat. with salt, with a slice of lemon, you see that this is done and waitress brings it to your cocktail table. Or you pay nothing if they fucked it up.

Serving club personnel = very pushy in Danok. Not that pushy in Betong. Danok waitress followed you liked a salivating dog.

Flowers = only RM 10 in all Betong clubs. At least RM 50 in Danok clubs..

Agogo = RM 10 flowers in Danok. RM 10 of beads in Betong Jockey Pud. Can get Jockey Pud ladies be naked with you. Can raba them fully. Spiders & Winners, raba them......that depends. Can do sexy dancing with naked ladies on the stage in Jockey Pud you cannot do that in Spiders & Winners in Danok.

Customers = Older, experienced cheongsters in Betong. Younger noob cheongsters in Danok.

Clubs in Danok = got singers, bands, katoey and other shows. Betong got none or just a parade of coyotes, models, some do take off their tops but neh neh got stickers, or do sexy dancing on a sofa on the stage.

Immigration = Betong immigration, hardly any tourist in the immigration area. You pay RM 2 to the Thai passport controller to get in and out.

Roads = Highway from Ipoh to K. Kangsar but good condition road from Kuala Kangsar to Gerik. Gerik to Pengkalen Hulu, curvy road. No toll to pay from K.Kangsar to Pengkalen Hulu. Hardly any vehicles from K.Kangar to Pengkalen Hulu.

Spas = massage spas such as Mutiara in Danok are not avaiable in Betong.

Got tourist attractions in and near Betong. None in Danok except for the Dinosaur park, Asian Cultural Park.

Police = more tight control in Betong. Every major intersection in town got 2 to 4 policemen in the morning to late evening. Some patrol the streets in bikes, vehicles or walk around in town.Thai police road blocks in all roads leading to Betong.

Ladies available = In Betong, you aim for them in the clubs ( cheaper ), in Danok clubs, you will fuck spiders in your room but spent a lot, such flowers, tequilas, beer, even M Club got puying's rope. Spent and try to hit her daily target but no fuck the SYT model bikini lady. She will vanished later after the club, closed down for the night. When farm girls in Betong are low in quality and quantity you look for other places such as Flamingo KTV, just beside Jockey Pud......ladies can be booked. Or massage ladies or WeChat, you can have ST.....or LT but that depends on you and her.

Every town is different from the other. Best is for you to explore all towns. That is a cheonging experience that you will learn in your life.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-07-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1