The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Hmm..what's wrong with Yumi being slutty and Kafei being playful?

Sometimes slutty and playful can be enjoyable during the session with the WL.

I can fully understand when a WL has fucked up attitude though. That can be a waste of money and time.
Bro, fully agreed.

Sluttiness and playfulness are two important elements to enhance GFE and loving bonking.

My darling expressed these two qualities on me. Though she was a green horn in sluttiness and i teased her and we both broke into laughter.

If a WL is willing to express these two qualities, it means good chemistry fostered already. Else, she couldnt be bothered and best end the session in 30 mins and ready for next wechat pre-arranged customer.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I know some of the Malaysian WLs browse SBF. If Miki is one of them, just wondering how she will feel the way you all describing her.......
Bro, the WLs read english?
Old 06-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Bro, the WLs read english?
Boleh girls all speaking English
Old 07-05-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Boleh girls all speaking English
Yes, remembered last time those in HC could speak broken English , lol
Old 07-05-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yes, remembered last time those in HC could speak broken English , lol
When zeh zeh said...Fuck Me...damn accurate lor
Old 07-05-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahahaha ........
Old 10-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Does any gor gor here knows when will a fresh batch of Malaysian Jiejies and meimeis arrive into our shores?
Old 10-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Does any gor gor here knows when will a fresh batch of Malaysian Jiejies and meimeis arrive into our shores?
Don’t bet on that happening anytime soon. Bolehland era long over, maybe once in a blue moon will have 1 new WL. If u want find Malaysians, go look for FLs
Old 10-05-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I think u have better chances of finding Malaysian gals in MP
Some of the gals listed in local dome are actually Malaysian anyway...
Old 11-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I think u have better chances of finding Malaysian gals in MP
Some of the gals listed in local dome are actually Malaysian anyway...
local dome mostly overpriced better go GBW or NYH huh
Old 19-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Kafei still in 16WH15? What time is she usually available?
Old 19-05-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Is Kafei still in 16WH15? What time is she usually available?
best timing for Kopi is afternoon
Old 20-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Miki1 back in 2012 actually said that to me as she spread her legs and pointed at her yummilicious pussay
Old 20-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Miki1 back in 2012 actually said that to me as she spread her legs and pointed at her yummilicious pussay
She used to be my Goddess
Old 20-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She used to be my Goddess
Back in 2010 she was certainly one. I remember I was in 1606 asking for a good "Malaysian chick" and i was sitting on the sofa with some rather rowdy PRC WLs there on standby

Then after waiting for so long, I heard steps of someone coming in, and lo and behold! I saw a very fine slim sexy elegant young lady in cheongsam-like cream colored dress and hair looking like elegant Shanghainese lady in the colonial times or something. Holy hell MIKIONE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1