The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Maybe can add Xiao la Jiao 1612?
Huizhi, Shuang Shuang, Xiao Ai, YaYa, YiYi, LeLe, Jia Jia, etc.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Studlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Maybe can add Xiao la Jiao 1612?
new toblood?how baout her service bro?1612 seems no SOP
Old 15-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A Beautiful Experience

Gal: Qi Qi
Session: RTF #1
House: 1612
Boobs: A with nice pink nipples
Etc: A slim lanky girl who would grab your attention at the disco
Tip: $50

After a long time, I managed to get the first session of the day for my maiden RTF with Qi Qi.Qi Qi was in a shimmering green outfit with golden high heels. Her pedicure had grown out a bit from when I last laid eyes on her and lusted for her.

On entering the room, we hugged a bit. I noted her unwashed hair and wondered how this au natural experience would go. After minimal fondling we went into the shower. She gave me a delicate washing, as is her nature.

On the bed she started with a delightful cat bath. It was a pleasure to watch her lithe body stretched above me. When she started sucking my dick I felt energized. I could feel her lips along my shaft and the sight of her pointed tongue on my dick head was very soothing. Gentle intermittent slurpy noises made me feel as I was on a beach hearing the distant froth of the waves as they hit the shore.

After the first round of BBBJ, I asked for her saliva, but she demurely discharged into the tissue and tossed it away without a care. We then had a brief round of Frenching. It wasn’t full on Frenching, rather our tongues frolicked with each other as we traced the outlines of each other’s lips.

It was then time for round two of a very through and yet sublime sucking of my didi. When she had finished, we reversed roles. I started by placing gentle kisses on the nape of her neck all the way down to her cute pink nippled boobies. I sucked firmly on one breast and gently circled the other one. Her arm pits were alluring and I did not spare them either.

We now proceeded to the main course. Qi Qi knew what she wanted and bent her knees and spread her legs apart. I dragged her to the edge of the bed and then commenced making love to her pussy. First, I spent my time admiring her toes (admittedly her pedicure was somewhat worn out). A few laps of licking her long legs and she gently nudged my face into her pussy. The best thing about making love to this girl is that she is responsive to my ministrations. Her soft murmurings were music to my ears.

Time was made to be spent on this girl’s pussy. I was delicate and deliberate. Her hands guided me where needed, her voice goaded me when more urgency was required. If you are searching for pussy perfection do stop by here. Seeking her beautifully manicured green and silver nails stroke her stomach added to the beauty and joy of the moment. After time well spent on her girly bits, I surfaced to French her.

The loving I gave her was well rewarded. We engaged in full-on Frenching. Our tongues embraced each other with a fierce urgency. Passion was met with passion.

We then moved to simultaneous stimulation of our pleasurable parts. This was the best 69 experience I’ve ever had. Her gentle but firm sucking of my didi was so soothing. It excited me but not to the point where you fear you will cum before your time. Sucking her cunt and licking her gently undulating creamy buttocks made time stand still. As we wound down, she massaged my balls and didi. It was at that moment that my didi fell in love with her.

It was now time to fuck. As she got up to find a condom, I fondled her body. She seemed to want doggy bonking. Qi Qi spread her buttocks apart and kept one foot on the floor. Entering her in this position added to the exoticness of the moment. I entered her with slow deliberate strokes and held her firmly in control.

After some time, my darling demanded missionary love making. As she lay on the bed and spread her legs apart, I entered her. Her gasp on full penetration was music to my ears. As I build the tempo so did the urgency in her voice. I am not yandao by any measure. Neither am I in any decent shape. Her encouragement and louder screams egged me on. As her voice rose so did my hardness. When I finally came, we frenched to celebrate.

This girl knows how to make a man feel special.

She is special.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
..., Xiao Ai, ..., LeLe, Jia Jia, etc.
Bro,

which house is Xiao Ai, ..., LeLe, Jia Jia from?

Are they skinny slim?

Thanks in advance.
Old 18-05-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studlover View Post
3. 1654 Angel
Since this is the Skinny Thread, IMHO, I cannot consider Angel slim. It is true that she has little fats but she is considered big bone and she is very fit. Her body reminds you of those professional swimmers.

However, I have to agree that her service is above average, so worth a try but not my tea.
Old 18-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

The chart is a good guide. Angel will fall between 2 to 3?

To a skinny man, Angel may not be skinny, relatively. To a plump man, many WL would be skinny
Old 28-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

2036 sisi

Rate as 1 in the chart

Look 7.5/10
Body skinny
Bj 6/10
Fj 6/10

everywhere is no go zone except for boob
Old 29-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

which house is Xiao Ai, ..., LeLe, Jia Jia from?

Are they skinny slim?

Thanks in advance.
Apology for the late reply ... I can ill afford to read each & every post ...

Xiao Ai @ 54A should be classified as slender-slim but not anorexia-like ... to put things in perspective ... Angel is sportily-slim or model-Slim ... LPGA golfers like Michelle Wie and Lexi Thompson are athletically-Slim ...

LeLe @ 1649 is petite slim ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-05-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

2036 xiao hui

Rate as 2.5 in the chart

Look 6.5/10
Body slim
Bj 6/10
Fj 6/10

allow painting but lip no go zone

Old 31-05-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
250alwayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
A Beautiful Experience

Gal: Qi Qi
Session: RTF #1
House: 1612
Boobs: A with nice pink nipples
Etc: A slim lanky girl who would grab your attention at the disco
Tip: $50
Is she shaved? Gonna try her next! Great Fr bro
Old 31-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250alwayz View Post
Is she shaved? Gonna try her next! Great Fr bro
Not shaved ....I think naturally less hairy...but memory also blur as only first RTF.

Thanks for appreciating my FR.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Studlover is Cool - loads of Potential

agree,terrible thing was Feier gone,no new blood like her😟
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Since this is the Skinny Thread, IMHO, I cannot consider Angel slim. It is true that she has little fats but she is considered big bone and she is very fit. Her body reminds you of those professional swimmers.

However, I have to agree that her service is above average, so worth a try but not my tea.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studlover View Post
agree,terrible thing was Feier gone,no new blood like her😟
You can consider petite & slender WLs, Xiao Ai and Shuang Shuang @ 54A & 1612 respectively. Xiao Ai is less chio compared to FE but one notch higher in terms of service. Shuang2 is prettier than these two ... enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2019, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You can consider petite & slender WLs, Xiao Ai and Shuang Shuang @ 54A & 1612 respectively. Xiao Ai is less chio compared to FE but one notch higher in terms of service. Shuang2 is prettier than these two ... enjoy!
Shuang shuang indeed good in look.
But in term of services is just average.
Bj with condom - dun really njoy
Fj - keep complain big , long and pain
Her loud moan was real fake as well
Thumbs up on her look not her svcs
Old 07-06-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
Shuang shuang indeed good in look.
But in term of services is just average.
Bj with condom - dun really njoy
Fj - keep complain big , long and pain
Her loud moan was real fake as well
Thumbs up on her look not her svcs
Hi bro ... thanks for your brief FR.

I believe each and every WL has her strengths and weaknesses to cater to different punters with varying tastes. Albeit her skill set maybe average, this pretty lass has her own loyal following ... I am one of them ... even elite commandos have weaknesses as they rawed too many Tommies, Dickies and Hairies ...Very high risk!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1