The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I have not tried MM yet. Will try within next 2 months
If you get frenching ....let us know what romantic lines you use. Please refrain from using Mao and Yusuf....as I cannot replicate that ....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-05-2019, 02:10 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If you get frenching ....let us know what romantic lines you use. Please refrain from using Mao and Yusuf....as I cannot replicate that ....
Hello brother Dignified ah, this Brother DPower has no look, no body shape and need pill to make his cock hard de, look old, fair one, but hor only a botak Head. He only use money to make wl French and to fuck Long. Last time he didn’t take pill, his cock soft and hard and soft and hard. So very the hard to cum and take Long time, so wl pissed off. So now he take pill to make cock hard hard before wl come into room. That why he need to check in room in 1658A first to pepare and wait for wl to come over. I know bcos all wl he tried told me de, Mei Le ciao Ai, Shuang Shuang. Me not lying. One Brother oso saw him in 1658A. Now got falsehood law.

Bye bye Brother!
Old 12-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My current fav 5!

Qian Duo Duo 1658a
Yiyi 2047
Yang Yang 2047
Ying Zhi 1820
Angel 1654a

All 5 worth rtf with tips for me
Old 12-06-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

My Top 5 as of 12 Jun 2019

1. 1654a Angel
- Great combo of GFE and services (good bj and AR) with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package, small B boobs, DFK, ultra tight pussy, multiple positions.
2. WH12 Shuang Shuang
- Great sexual chemistry with syt, natural B+ boobs, great waterbed services, raw pussy grinding, good bj, frenching, tight and moist pussy, multiple positions, passionate lovemaking
3. Happy 1820
- Great sexual chemistry with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package, natural B boobs + resembles my ex- colleague, SOP services, allowed painting, reluctant to lip pecking; but opened up DFK when she’s high, multiple positions, ultra tight pussy, passionate lovemaking
4. 1820 Ying Zi
- Great combo of GFE & sexual chemistry with pretty school gal 小鸟依人 babe with small B boobs on very slim frame, great services, raw pussy grinding, DFK, sex in multiple positions, had great time pounding her ultra tight moist pussy, passionate lovemaking, top 3 bonk of 2019
5. WH06 Xiao Yun
- Great combo of GFE & sexual chemistry with pretty babe with natural D boobs on slim frame, great services, DFK,sex in multiple positions, had great time pounding her moist pussy, passionate lovemaking, top 3 bonk of 2019

List filled with loads of GFE and/ or sexual chemistry and DFK/ frenching! Huat ah!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 15-06-2019 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

My Top Five has not really changed much:

Xiao Li 2040 - I find her pretty and gentle, with lots of GFE for me. A must try IMHO.
Yi Yi 2047 - She is an Ang Pai, pretty, sexy and offers lots of GFE for me
An An 16W06 - She is a very busy Ang Pai, like her for her frankness, can click with me
Shan Shan 1606 - like her for her gentleness
Happy 1820 - my last RTF with her was good.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
My Top Five has not really changed much:

Xiao Li 2040 - I find her pretty and gentle, with lots of GFE for me. A must try IMHO.
Yi Yi 2047 - She is an Ang Pai, pretty, sexy and offers lots of GFE for me
An An 16W06 - She is a very busy Ang Pai, like her for her frankness, can click with me
Shan Shan 1606 - like her for her gentleness
Happy 1820 - my last RTF with her was good.
I’ve been trying to get hold of WH06 An An without success for past 2-3 months
My regular rtfs are Xiao Yun, Happy and Ying Zi.
Running out of new targets.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-06-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

My top 5
1. Dada 1612
2. Coco 16W15
3. Happy 1820
4. RouRou 1606
5. Xiaoyun 16W06
Old 13-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
My top 5
1. Dada 1612
2. Coco 16W15
3. Happy 1820
4. RouRou 1606
5. Xiaoyun 16W06
Seems like I gotta pay Dada a visit soon.
Have not seen nor tried her
Old 13-06-2019, 01:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
My current fav 5!

Qian Duo Duo 1658a
Yiyi 2047
Yang Yang 2047
Ying Zhi 1820
Angel 1654a

All 5 worth rtf with tips for me
Hello brother apojaja, all wl can raw ah? Kum Sia FR Brother.
Old 13-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother apojaja, all wl can raw ah? Kum Sia FR Brother.
Nah... 3 out of the 5 allow me to. 2 cannot (at least not me). All 5 good fucks. You find out yourself

Sia la, happy on so many bros top 5, think i need to visit her again. That time i try to rtf her okt told me she rtc liao but knn that day find ying zi still see her
Old 13-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Seems like I gotta pay Dada a visit soon.
Have not seen nor tried her
my favourite bah cai
Old 13-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
my favourite bah cai
Speaks volumes of her if she’s bah cai and yet a favorite
😬😅
Old 13-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

If only she can slim down abit but retain the same boob size
Old 13-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If only she can slim down abit but retain the same boob size
If she can slim down, I’m afraid queue till Jurong
😱
Old 13-06-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
My top 5
1. Dada 1612
2. Coco 16W15
3. Happy 1820
4. RouRou 1606
5. Xiaoyun 16W06
you are "knighted" by the Five Queens

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1