The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Embarrassing ML stories

Would like to know any bros got funny/embarrassing stories when you were out chionging MLs?

Feel free to share, all fun and laughter here. Good to reminisce the good times where the only trouble was choosing what ML to book instead of now.....desperately looking around to no avail, worst still kenna gan by govt.

My personal funny story:
This happened to me during my 1st few times chionging. I was busy with work and didn't rlly have time to PCC or really just didn't feel the urge to wank. BIG FKING MISTAKE.

I abstained from wanking for like 2 weeks. Until the 3rd week come, I buay tahan already. Decided to find ML. The ML solid bird bird, my 2IC sibei happy. She tease her tease there, then when she put my 2IC in her mouth for BJ.....KABOOM. My load just burst into her mouth. Both she and I kenna shock and I damn paiseh CIM (but the face she gave after I CIM was really quite a turn on). But lucky ML was very nice and professional about it tell me say nvr mind. Session kenna cut short, I damn sian. From that point on, learnt a very important lesson about control and regulating. Must train the urge to fire off too quickly. But still learning also.

Any bros got tips to last even longer (like 10-15mins) even when the ML body and service bomb until cannot? Appreciate the help bros!
Old 06-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Embarrassing ML stories

Go for juagen ?
Old 06-06-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GoWithTheFlow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fuck lol I have one, not really related to MP but it was fucking embarrassing.

My frequent haunts are the MPs found in Parklane but because CB was just about to kick in I decided to try alternative and found a contact on some shitty ad website who was willing to massage and do a FJ.

I went to the place the contact provided and I was surprised for 3 reasons:
1) she was not the girl whose picture was provided in the ad
2) the house we were was fucking small, the living room is literally half the size of most kitchens in HDB apartments and there were 7-8 Thai girls squeezed in there.
3) the girl told me the air con in the room we were going to use was on for about an hour plus since she was expecting my arrival.... but it was spoilt so i swear to god leaving it on was no different from having it off.

I asked her, “wait are you ***** the girl from the ad?”
“Ya that’s me ah”
“Wait but the picture shows someone else”
“Oh that one Thai Supermodel”
(Wah fucking hell eh serious.. I fucking dulan but IÂ’m not one to bash on looks, IÂ’ve had MLs who were good and had damn good attitude but didnÂ’t look pretty)
She then flashes me this damn disappointed look and asks “you wanna cancel? I don’t mind if you leave”
I felt a bit bad and didnÂ’t help that I was itching for action so I said fuck it letÂ’s just go ahead. Bad decision lol

Fucking we just went straight into the FJ without the massage so I asked “how about the massage?”
“Oh I tired.”
“Can I at least have the massage?”
“Maybe another time when you come back”
Aiyah fuck a bit turned off by her attitude at this point, not pretty, body 6/10 and shitty service but I was really itching for action so I said fuck it never mind just FJ then.

I swear Singapore being Singapore, it was fucking hot that day, the aircon didn’t do shit to cool me down, so after riding me, we switched to missionary but then I started sweating and my drops of sweat started getting on her then she was like “EW WTF” and I was like sorry but the aircon isn’t working LOL so I can’t help it, and I kept stopping to take the tissue to wipe my face.
At this point right, we switched it up to doggy and I went to wipe my face first but I was fking sian and sweaty at this point and I swear LITERALLY THE FIRST TIME EVER, MY BONER DIED LOL. It just went back to being soft, and I literally did all I could to get it back up, wanking, she even did a BBBJ to try get it up but fuck, nothing LOL. IÂ’m a young guy so itÂ’s fucking weird, no disrespect to older guy here but I was like motherfucker am I having erectile dysfunction???? LOL

After awhile we tried then I was just like fuck it la, I paid her, then I think she went off to tell her Thai friends in the cramped living room, when I stepped out to use the toilet to clean myself up they were all looking at me and giggling, then I could hear some of them laughing when I was in the shower also.

Hahahahaha fucking embarrassing but I asked for it lah, using some shitty ad site. I’m new to this forum so I don’t know if I can mention that fucking website here in case I get into trouble but fuck that place, I tried a Juagen ad from that website too it was also a fking bait similar to this but at least the lady was good with the JG. I don’t have any friends who go for these kinda things so I had no one to ask about this but never using that site again. Those ads were “premium ads” some more so they had to pay for their ads to be at the top of the search.

Hope you guys get a good laugh from this fucking experience, and also unrelated but if anyone knows any place that is open for a FJ, I really would appreciate if you PM me and let me know, this fucked up experience was my last experience and IÂ’ve been itching for action ever since but all my haunts in Parklane have closed and I donÂ’t know any other place that has MPs. IÂ’m even looking at the Legal Geylang SBF forums but looks like those places are closed too. Any info pls Pm me, appreciate it bros.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Sorry I just saw my reply above, when I use the inverted commas got some weird A letter come out, ps hahahaha
Old 06-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
malahotpot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymalahotpot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what's the website bro haha, can pm me i'm quite curious. i actually haven't come across thai ones
Old 06-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Re: Embarrassing ML stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWithTheFlow View Post
Fuck lol I have one, not really related to MP but it was fucking embarrassing.

My frequent haunts are the MPs found in Parklane but because CB was just about to kick in I decided to try alternative and found a contact on some shitty ad website who was willing to massage and do a FJ.

I went to the place the contact provided and I was surprised for 3 reasons:
1) she was not the girl whose picture was provided in the ad
2) the house we were was fucking small, the living room is literally half the size of most kitchens in HDB apartments and there were 7-8 Thai girls squeezed in there.
3) the girl told me the air con in the room we were going to use was on for about an hour plus since she was expecting my arrival.... but it was spoilt so i swear to god leaving it on was no different from having it off.

I asked her, “wait are you ***** the girl from the ad?”
“Ya that’s me ah”
“Wait but the picture shows someone else”
“Oh that one Thai Supermodel”
(Wah fucking hell eh serious.. I fucking dulan but IÂ’m not one to bash on looks, IÂ’ve had MLs who were good and had damn good attitude but didnÂ’t look pretty)
She then flashes me this damn disappointed look and asks “you wanna cancel? I don’t mind if you leave”
I felt a bit bad and didnÂ’t help that I was itching for action so I said fuck it letÂ’s just go ahead. Bad decision lol

Fucking we just went straight into the FJ without the massage so I asked “how about the massage?”
“Oh I tired.”
“Can I at least have the massage?”
“Maybe another time when you come back”
Aiyah fuck a bit turned off by her attitude at this point, not pretty, body 6/10 and shitty service but I was really itching for action so I said fuck it never mind just FJ then.

I swear Singapore being Singapore, it was fucking hot that day, the aircon didn’t do shit to cool me down, so after riding me, we switched to missionary but then I started sweating and my drops of sweat started getting on her then she was like “EW WTF” and I was like sorry but the aircon isn’t working LOL so I can’t help it, and I kept stopping to take the tissue to wipe my face.
At this point right, we switched it up to doggy and I went to wipe my face first but I was fking sian and sweaty at this point and I swear LITERALLY THE FIRST TIME EVER, MY BONER DIED LOL. It just went back to being soft, and I literally did all I could to get it back up, wanking, she even did a BBBJ to try get it up but fuck, nothing LOL. IÂ’m a young guy so itÂ’s fucking weird, no disrespect to older guy here but I was like motherfucker am I having erectile dysfunction???? LOL

After awhile we tried then I was just like fuck it la, I paid her, then I think she went off to tell her Thai friends in the cramped living room, when I stepped out to use the toilet to clean myself up they were all looking at me and giggling, then I could hear some of them laughing when I was in the shower also.

Hahahahaha fucking embarrassing but I asked for it lah, using some shitty ad site. I’m new to this forum so I don’t know if I can mention that fucking website here in case I get into trouble but fuck that place, I tried a Juagen ad from that website too it was also a fking bait similar to this but at least the lady was good with the JG. I don’t have any friends who go for these kinda things so I had no one to ask about this but never using that site again. Those ads were “premium ads” some more so they had to pay for their ads to be at the top of the search.

Hope you guys get a good laugh from this fucking experience, and also unrelated but if anyone knows any place that is open for a FJ, I really would appreciate if you PM me and let me know, this fucked up experience was my last experience and IÂ’ve been itching for action ever since but all my haunts in Parklane have closed and I donÂ’t know any other place that has MPs. IÂ’m even looking at the Legal Geylang SBF forums but looks like those places are closed too. Any info pls Pm me, appreciate it bros.
Wah you gan suay bro.....Ads most of the time are pretty shit. Either is bait and switch or the photos just arent legit. Sorry to hear this but sometimes if the place looks too bad, girl CMI, really got nth wrong turning away the offer
Old 06-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malahotpot View Post
what's the website bro haha, can pm me i'm quite curious. i actually haven't come across thai ones
Want Thai can try to go FL Dome 1 brother. But can tell you all the Domes especially Dome 1 and 2 rlly not alot of girls :/ Now phase 1, really dont know when MPs/stables will open up again.

All the OKTs also now quite strict with bringing in new customers cause of the news of ppl getting caught flouting the rules
Old 06-06-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Go for juagen ?
Heard it is quite painful leh. Any bros try b4?
Old 06-06-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Yeah that’s why I should’ve just turned the girl down but I was really itching for action LOL damn stupid
Old 06-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

The first time I used that same website was for a juagen massage, I’ve only had it once, it was damn good la but a bit uncomfortable at certain points cos she was pressing down on some areas around the groin but apparently it’s for blood circulation.

Other than that the weirdest part of the massage was when she told me to get into doggy style position and she wanted to finger my ass which I declined LOL. But after that she did some massage on my xiaodi and it was freaking shiok.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
malahotpot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymalahotpot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
Want Thai can try to go FL Dome 1 brother. But can tell you all the Domes especially Dome 1 and 2 rlly not alot of girls :/ Now phase 1, really dont know when MPs/stables will open up again.

All the OKTs also now quite strict with bringing in new customers cause of the news of ppl getting caught flouting the rules
Haha I tried before ah, but I think my account not old enough or not enough seniority, everytime ask me for my SBF nick then decline my attempt to book. So I just sua...
Old 06-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Not ML but FL. Cap on and go. But only when I pull out then we realised the condom broke and I creampied her. We were both shocked. Funny thing is she take her time to wipe my cum from the bedsheet first. Slowly clean bedsheet only then she went to wash my cum out of her pussy.

Was thinking of going 2 rounds with her at first but after that I nevermind already.

Last edited by hickory2; 07-06-2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Not ML but FL. Cap on and go. But only when I pull them we realised the condom broke and I creampied her. We were both shocked. Funny thing is she take her time to wipe my cum from the bedsheet first. Slowly clean bedsheet only then she teh to wash my cum out of her pussy.

Was thinking of going 2 rounds with her at first but after that I nevermind already.
Wah big oof bro HAHAHAHA but as long as not preggo ok already la
Old 06-06-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I had one embarrassing or maybe funny experience with one of my fav WL last time probably back in 2008 or 2009.

Met her in evening but early in the day i had shaved and trimmed my pubic hair but accidentally cut in between the groin and close to the e base shaft area.
But I just went ahead to meet her though.

Arrived at her place that evening and told her abt it and she laughed and she took a look at the cut.
Showered together and once done she took a handyplast and plasted the small cut there while giggling.

Massage started and abt 30 minutes later, action started.
While doing the deed, we had some giggles here and there and that was funny and abit embarrassing.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I had one embarrassing or maybe funny experience with one of my fav WL last time probably back in 2008 or 2009.

Met her in evening but early in the day i had shaved and trimmed my pubic hair but accidentally cut in between the groin and close to the e base shaft area.
But I just went ahead to meet her though.

Arrived at her place that evening and told her abt it and she laughed and she took a look at the cut.
Showered together and once done she took a handyplast and plasted the small cut there while giggling.

Massage started and abt 30 minutes later, action started.
While doing the deed, we had some giggles here and there and that was funny and abit embarrassing.

HAHAHAHA I kenna cut b4 also while ‘manscaping’ but nice ah your WL help you put plaster all. Hope it didnt leave it scar sia 2IC damn baobei one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1