The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

With the recent news of private condo raided for flaunting covid rules, ladies providing private massage + masturbation.
You guys still dare to proceed patronizing these places??
For me, think i dare not. May be dick too small to dare..
Old 05-06-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
With the recent news of private condo raided for flaunting covid rules, ladies providing private massage + masturbation.
There are plenty of ladies offering service during CB and only 1-2 is caught. The chances are even lower than getting Covid19. Personally at this current moment, you either follow those bros who cheong or KIV like me. Lol! This KIV could take a long long long time and potentially you may quit and save quite a sum of $$$
Old 05-06-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Carcraze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
The link so big? U got so lazy to even click onto the link?
Paiseh. Wanted to ask for Soda contact actually. 😅
Old 05-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kale825222 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro can share soda contact?
Old 05-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I totally agree with you. This lady said she opens since CB but no problem. Very secluded place and no security. One of the top huge tits ang pai who can pleasure your penis to the highest level. A good alternate to the legendary Soda.

https://samsforum.com/showthrea...ghlight=celine

U post so openly? She not scared meh

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-06-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U post so openly? She not scared meh
Aiya, you go ML section also can find her ad. Celine has been in this thread for more than 10 years. You think she give a damn to AV? Lol! I nearly choke on my beer. Haha

You worry too much bro.

Singapore cannot even handle Covid19. Lol! They want to tackle PRC ML? Machiam a police academy graduate going against a war veteran that has fought in IRAQ
Old 06-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya, you go ML section also can find her ad. Celine has been in this thread for more than 10 years. You think she give a damn to AV? Lol! I nearly choke on my beer. Haha

You worry too much bro.

Singapore cannot even handle Covid19. Lol! They want to tackle PRC ML? Machiam a police academy graduate going against a war veteran that has fought in IRAQ
She never post on SLG ad for now..

That thread was last dated 1st April... Dont think she is working now lah...

Soda also not working now mah...

Lets assume u have access to them because u are their regular...but u should not post also lah...

Not whether who scare or not scare of AV....they may not even need u to help them post so openly...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Go to those OMO safer. Those that have more than 1 have higher risk of getting caught.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
She never post on SLG ad for now..

That thread was last dated 1st April... Dont think she is working now lah...

Soda also not working now mah...

Lets assume u have access to them because u are their regular...but u should not post also lah...

Not whether who scare or not scare of AV....they may not even need u to help them post so openly...
Well. Ok. Next time don’t share already. No problem. I understand many of the white knights wanted to protect their girls and act hero etc...I thought forum is about sharing. Anyway, next time just keep all the kangtao to myself

Share with people in the end get zapped, critic etc...
Old 07-06-2020, 12:19 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Well. Ok. Next time don’t share already. No problem. I understand many of the white knights wanted to protect their girls and act hero etc...I thought forum is about sharing. Anyway, next time just keep all the kangtao to myself

Share with people in the end get zapped, critic etc...
Err...u do not need to share now...during lockdown period alot of eagle eyes...not AV raid..is MOH...

You see so many people dio shame openly together with ML.

You maybe regular and the ML quietly take your appointment...but a newbie to the ML may not be the case...

Like u always get to fj so many big boobs girls when they ads for HJ.....but so many people go is hit the wall..maybe u are the special handsome one...MLs will appreciate u keeping the secret.....

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 08-06-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

now then i know got a super angpai FL called Soda
Old 09-06-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I so suaku. Thought after trying yf, ling and angqi, no one else to try for jg liao
Old 09-06-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Wonder why the bro above sabo her.
How did your �� brain see.. asking for contact as sabo
Anyway, to those who want her contact.. do pm (up my pts)

Those idiots who like to zap.. can leave your name in the command.. why hide in your mum’s pussy?
Mummy didn’t teach you to grow up and be a man with dick?��

Last edited by rayway78; 09-06-2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: To all idiots who like virtual zapping
Old 09-06-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Soda will be working next week. Lol! Cannot take CB anymore
I thought she went back to Thailand according to some bros here ?
Old 09-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

where do I find soda contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread