The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Stefano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Seriously i think all these JG and massage shops really too much,for just a HJ only charge so much!Some of the prices bros mention here can go for FJ and BBBJ!
Old 02-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I encountered this at Yishun too. Took normal massage and assigned to room behind the counter.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I encountered this at Yishun too. Took normal massage and assigned to room behind the counter.
I'm sure you are referring to Dreamland Spa at Chong Pang.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster (B)

Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
Yea agree that the 88 package are mostly a sign to aviod at all cost. But then again it seem like all places are adding this to their menu already.
There are still places that don't have, you just need to recee more bro.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
Yea agree that the 88 package are mostly a sign to aviod at all cost. But then again it seem like all places are adding this to their menu already.
Bro, nowadays many of the massage joints all offer p massage. What I do is to firmly say no to them in their face. And they don’t bother me after that for p massage. Thereafter I still get the same attention and service, even with the normal $50 massage. The trick is to firmly but politely decline and you still get what you want. The shop ultimately still wants your business.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gresini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i assume all spa with QLX svc similar? or am i wrong?
Old 02-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Create a thread and list all the assholes who cheat.

The thread will be gone within an hour.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
Unless you're lucky enough to get a discounted ($88+x where x<30) or even free release at $88. Otherwise it's not worth it and bros should boycott them.

But the fact that the businesses still remain good means something.
A ML once told me that there's no free lunch in the world, you still have to tip EVEN IF you take up the P massage.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Magister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Quite unfortunate the $88 p-massage in general seems to get pretty negative reactions, at least from most of the FRs its mostly an overpaid, underserviced massage which only becomes worse if the ML expects additional tips, charges or just has bad attitude. Certainly some may actually have great service, but at least i haven't found that yet... Of course if anyone able to share with us that will be great

But i've found that IMO, we need to firmly decline certain services if we don't feel comfortable paying for them or just don't have the chemistry with the ML. Weather black face or bad service is their choice, we get to choose if we want to throw the money away on underserving service. At most treat it as a learning experience and know never to go there while giving a heads up to our bros!
Old 02-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hamsap889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been encounter the same situation when the recep keep pushing p massage and if u said no they will arrange 1st floor rooms for u. And one of my favorite ml confirm with me that i'm right about it! But this never stop me to keep exploring! Hehe!
From my experience, those place which provide p massage one have more syt. Anyone feel the same with me?
Old 02-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
I'm sure you are referring to Dreamland Spa at Chong Pang.
You encountered that at dreamland ? My experience was at another joint in Yishun nearer to khatib.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
You encountered that at dreamland ? My experience was at another joint in Yishun nearer to khatib.
Yes I encountered it at Dreamland, but I felt the joint nearer to kahtib is even worst. I'm sure you are referring to JQ Spa. They freaking force every customer to take their $88 P massage. And they have increased their normal massage price too. Therefore I have boycotted Dreamland and JQ. I prefer those smaller Tuina shops in Yishun who only charge $40 per hour with plenty of teasing included.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

This is my take on P massage. From my chit chat with my regular and also my chiong experiences.

99% of all P-massage is gimmick. It is a tease. It probably does nothing to improve your health. Spa boss offer this to earn more and also to close an eye on the hanky panky behind the door. The boss earn additional $20-$30, the customer go home happy. If u are the boss, give you a choice of (1) enforce 100% of clean massage but risk chasing customers away, (2) close one eye, earn a bit, but risk license/fine when caught. Most boss will take second one. ML also warned to “share” the earnings. If they keep quiet and offer u GQ, they get caught by recep then they kena the spa fine or work permit cancel. Everyone is happy, if 2 is chosen, although u can argue that paying customer is at the losing end.

Some ML is also taught how to manage police when raided. Bcos solicitation is a crime, they have been trained to say the customer was aroused during P-massage and requested for GQ. This is different from normal massage and ML offer GQ. (Play with words if u ask me).

For double storey shophouse/spa, they offer P-massage customer to a more private room to let them have privacy. One, it segregate the hanky panky business from the legit one, two, u already know which room is the room that don’t require your attention, three, it is further away and sufficient time to give warning.

Lately, this P-massage is another form of a code word totally. When I was offered GQ in one of the spa, ML would inform the recep I opted for “top-up to P massage”. I did not topup physically to the recep. I just pay the normal price for the GQ svc rendered. And openly, my ML will just suck me off without even attempting to cover the door window. It adds a total level of excitement.

Whether P-massage is a way to suck off money from Spa chiongster, it is up to your own discretion. Bottom line, the price is quoted openly, chiong with what u can afford. I personally like the teasing from a P massage from a new masseur. Regular masseur I will just cut short the chase.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Harriervios is stuck in moderation for some time to come

For me I tend to go to those Tcm Tuina Shops as there are definitely No P Masssge or K massage whatsoever so I can go there without feeling the pressure. Usually it's $45 per hour most of these shops are partitioned by curtains and have no proper rooms. I felt that there are more teasing at these places compared to Spas. Some might offer HJ and if I'm horny enoigh I will take it. All in all I only pay less than $100 for a decent massage with teasing and release included. Definitely more worth it than the gimmick P massage. Now tell me, which one is more economical?
Old 02-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
For me I tend to go to those Tcm Tuina Shops as there are definitely No P Masssge or K massage whatsoever so I can go there without feeling the pressure. Usually it's $45 per hour most of these shops are partitioned by curtains and have no proper rooms. I felt that there are more teasing at these places compared to Spas. Some might offer HJ and if I'm horny enoigh I will take it. All in all I only pay less than $100 for a decent massage with teasing and release included. Definitely more worth it than the gimmick P massage. Now tell me, which one is more economical?
Let’s not compare the economical sense of it. Different stroke different folks. Just pay what u can afford and don’t need to be overly judgmental about how low/high the bros pay for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread