The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-05-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
In conclusion, my wish is the same as you. Hopefully in the near future, another hotel operator could take up the building (either rent or buy over) and start to operate like Formosa Baru. Recruit back all the formosa former staff including the massage/ktv/reception/restaurant staff and carry out some minor refurbishment to the rooms and that will be perfect.
If they also hire back Sinta, a dream will come true

Quote:
Formosa location is centralised and unbeatable
UNBEATABLE YES
Old 27-05-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
wa! tis 1 sibei ugley lei...lol...but it's good attention catcher if i walk ard wit it in btm. All my ger ger in btm surely laugh until cig aso drop out if they see young uncle me wit tat masker....lol

another jus 4 fun post frm me.

Thanks for sharing the fun photo.

If this type of cawek is found in Batam in those booking joints, I think she is above average already.

Maybe I have not seen that many pretty caweks....

Or maybe the prettier ones already have bookings before I arrived...

I would consider this one to be pretty good.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers!
Old 27-05-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Bro think you make a mistake...

二氧化氯 = chlorine dioxide(ClO2)
Not
Sodium Chloride (NaCl) =氯化钠,
is in our common table salt 食盐
Thank you for pointing that out.

Yes, the mistake was kind of deliberate. Because when i search for sodium chloride, all the things in the online market on what i was looking for regarding sodium dioxide turns up. Kind of becoming a habit for me already,hehehe...

Look at what google translate gave me :

My mistake.

Shall amend my post by adding yours into it later on to rectify.

The correct word i need to use should be "chlorine dioxide effervescent tablets" instead, and in short, i actually mean CLO2 instead of sodium chloride.

Amendment done :

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...4#post20012614

I didnt amend all words, just add your post and mine in.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-05-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
In my last few Batam trips, i pass lots of face mask, lots of alcohol wipes and some spray bottles loaded with ethano alcohol to the girls. And believe me, tho there are alcohol sanitizer in massage shop reception counter, the girls wont have a chance to use it nor would they have the habit of using it. Giving them the wipes and spray bottle would be different,hehehe...something uniquely different from others, something outstanding among their peers. The likelihood of them using it would be higher, or at the least higher than going to their shop's reception to press the sanitizer to sanitize their hands.

This method above is called, looking into their cultural behavior. Example, if i am a Batam Newton disco person, asking my girl/s to wear a mask while she is dancing is near impossible. BUT!! What if i gave her one of this...

(it's a rechargeable light up face mask with 4 to 7 flashing mode)
( Click to show/hide )

Same here, been doing just that & i like what u said, 'when other ppl's safe, then can i be safer'.

I like it even more when u said when the girls are safe, then i also be safer. Other of her clients can be safe as well.

No wonder u & friends were giving out lots of mask, sanitizer, alcohol wipes & hello kitty spray bottles out in Btm.

以战养战,brilliant strategy!

Using a battle to nourish another battle.

Quote:
During this epidemic time,i have this mentality, when you are around me, and when you are safe, i will also be safer. When the girls are safe, then i can also be safer. That same theory works this way as well, when the girls are happy, i get better service too?
Happy girls = better service.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Indonesia government will enter the first phase of a “new normal” era on 1 June by allowing industries and service providers to resume their operations in accordance with the newly announced COVID-19 health protocols.

This is the first of five phases implemented by the Government in its effort to prevent further economic crash in the country amid the pandemic.

Next, the Government will gradually allow schools and public places to re-open while ensuring they abide to the health protocols in place.

The COVID-19 health protocols was announced by the Ministry of Health on last Saturday (23 May) under the regulation number ‘HK.01.07/MENKES/328/2020‘, focusing on workplace operations upon resumption.

The protocols stipulate that the COVID-19 prevention and measurement actions in the workplace must be strictly followed by the management as well as employees; such as to not treat personnel who tested positive as a stigma, to report any employee who shows COVID-19 symptoms to medical personnel, to implement physical distancing at least one meter between employee, to avoid late shift for an employee over 50, and to arrange worker who is essential to work or able to do the work from home.

Deputy Chairman of the Standing Committee on Taxation of KADIN – the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Herman Juwono embraces the issuance of the health protocols by the Ministry of Health to help to recover the country’s economy.

“It is not easy for sure because it is a health protocol. But the point is that either employers, workers, or the public can understand it,” said Mr Herman to detikcom on Tuesday (26 May).

Meanwhile, the following step will be to re-open shopping malls on 8 June.

This phase will involve hundreds of military personnel from the national army and police force. They will be deployed to a number of shopping malls and public places to ensure that the health protocols are followed.

According to the Commander of the National Army Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto, this will be implemented in four provinces – DKI Jakarta, West Java, West Sumatera, Gorontalo – and also at several cities/regencies nationwide.

“This [step] will be carried out in four provinces and 25 cities/regencies. The object will be the places where the people commute, malls, local markets, tourism sites. Based on the data from four provinces and 25 cities/regencies, we will carry out the disciplinary in 1,800 objects,” he noted.

Previously, it was reported that an infographic showing the timeline of the “new normal” era has been circulating among the public.

This timeline shows that it would come into effect on 1 June, and is expected to complete by the end of July or early August.

Secretary of the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs Susiwijono confirmed the authenticity of the timeline, stating that it is derived from a preliminary study by his Ministry based on the studies and the Government’s policies before, during, and after the COVID-19 pandemic.

The goal is to resume all economic activities by the end of July or in August while conducting regular evaluations until the vaccine is found.

He added that his Ministry will share the full results to the public once it is finalised.

Batam - New Normal, or the new life order will be run by the government. This is to adapt to the Covid-19 pandemic. Many things must continue to be carried out with the new normal order.

Acting Governor of the Riau Islands, Isdianto as well as Chairman of the Covid-19 Handling Task Force Kepri held a joint meeting with the regional leadership communication forum (Forkopimda), and the head of the city / regency.

The opening of economic activities, schools, campuses and offices during the Covid-19 pandemic needs to be done by adapting the new normal order. New normal will be implemented in a number of areas where the transmission rate is below one percent of the population.

The government realizes that Covid-19 cannot be eliminated, just like any other pre-existing disease. But Covid-19 can be controlled, the way to implement the correct health protocol.

Therefore, New Normal activities will be monitored by strict health protocols, and there will even be sanctions for those who violate them.

This was agreed at the Regional Leaders Forum Meeting (Forkopinda) of the Riau Islands Province in the context of discussing the acceleration of Covid-19 in the city of Batam, together with the Governor and Mayor of Batam, Wednesday (05/27/2020) in Batam.

"We will reopen economic activities and other activities, but with strict health protocols and sanctions," said Isdianto.

The form of sanctions said Isdianto would be handed over to the mayor and district head respectively according to the needs of the region and known to the governor.

"Our goal is that the community's economy will not be paralyzed because the Covid-19 pandemic is unclear when it will end. So we carry on normal activities again but with a new version," said Isdianto.

The return to normal economic activity is called Isdianto by the term issued by WHO, namely New Normal.

The Riau Islands is currently preparing a new normal scenario to adapt to this Covid-19 pandemic.

That way, Isdianto hopes that business activities in the Riau Islands can continue, so that the pace of the economy continues to move.

He emphasized that strict health protocols were absolutely obeyed, such as temperature measurements before entering offices and academic areas, people who used masks, the distance to hand washing soap and hand sanitizers in various locations would become a common sight before vaccines actually was found.

"Traders in markets, malls, houses of worship that do not comply with the Covid-19 protocol, will be sanctioned as closed and prohibited from selling for several days. And other forms of sanctions that will be adjusted to the conditions of their respective regions," said Isdianto.

Still in an effort to accelerate Covid-19, continued Isdianto, the Riau Islands will open an office and Covid-19 Task Force Post in Batam.

The aim is to assist the Batam Government in accelerating the handling of Covid-19 given that 54 percent of the Riau Islands population are in Batam City and also as an anticipation if a neighboring country opens a lockdown.

"In the next few days the task force office will operate by placing as many as 23 medical personnel, security personnel from the Regional Police and Korem and several other supporting staff needed," he said.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, bro, for a very clear picture of situations in Indonesia and batam....hahaha! for most of us, we are interested only in when both countries allow no quarantine for borders crossings.....
Old 28-05-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingo View Post
Thanks, bro, for a very clear picture of situations in Indonesia and batam....hahaha! for most of us, we are interested only in when both countries allow no quarantine for borders crossings.....
Won't be before 2021, China is to be blame
Old 29-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Won't be before 2021, China is to be blame
Correct. From Wuhan.
Old 29-05-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Think your msg was well received...if you continue to attack his post then will become like malicious....

Pls dun make this thread or any thread war zone...readers dun like personal attacks...
I only reply to his post twice. Either Batam or balai thread. Because most of the time i cheong these two places. Do not wish to have people like him not playing safe sex and affecting everybody health. If i have the intention to troll and attack his post i would have done it all over thread. I did not tick him off at Wuhan thread or any other thread. In fact i do not with to reply his thread anymore. I think u are being over reacted.

I intend to warn bros here again. This guy not just play RAW. But he also insulted Christians and Muslims. Some time ago over at Balai thread he told everyone he had fetish for RAW sex. On top of that, he also have fetish asking girls to wear the tudung and also would be fun if can masturbate the girl with a CROSS! This guy is sick. One senior bro highlighted his post and this sicko was zapped. No respect for others belief.

Anyway I was zapped. Comment was "stop it". Just doing a favour here by warning bros about him. No other bad intention. Good luck to whoever cheong with him. I will stop posting or reply to his post. Respect you as a Mod.

Last edited by Ihowlian; 29-05-2020 at 08:25 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

[QUOTE
Anyway I was zapped. Comment was "stop it". Just doing a favour here by warning bros about him. No other bad intention. Good luck to whoever cheong with him. I will stop posting or reply to his post. Respect you as a Mod.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for alerting the uninitiated on the danger of RAW SEX. However, this is not the only way for getting HIV/AIDs and STIs. Any unprotected sex in the form of raw sex, kissing, cunnilingus, anilingus and sucking of the breasts or other body parts and cavities carry some risks of infecting the sex partners with HIV/AIDs or even STIs. There is no 100% safe sex! As a matter of fact, safe sex is usually used to describe methods aimed at preventing pregnancy. Completely safe sex will imply the complete abstinence of sex!

The condoms, dental dams and female condoms are some devices that can be used in a harm reduction strategy at reducing the risk of HIV/AIDs and STIs transmissions but conveniently only the male condoms are commonly used. Additionally, partner selection and low-risk sex behaviour are also helpful towards safer sex.

As a matter of fact, most cheongsters do practise some form of safer sex but are always adventurous to take some risks when the small head takes control during the deeds. Cheers and enjoy safer sex!

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 30-05-2020 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Corrections
Old 30-05-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Trust mod to monitor and control any offensive sensitive to religions, politics, under-aged, etc...

Read the forum for fun and please do not believe 100% what you read...do your own research...many keyboard warriors can type whatever since all were anonymous..

I believe more than one nick talking about raw sex here and please read for fun...nobody can confirm or verify anything...

If anything you do not like to read, pls skip...if you find anything offensive pls pm me...mod will sure take a look at it...

Mod welcomes all forums with nice juicy sex stries...rather than tcss and reply....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-05-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Latest news about Formosa Hotel

( Click to show/hide )

Formosa Hotel asset was finally bought over by an investor for around Rp 2.7 billion which is about sing $270,000
My sincere thanks to you for sharing this news. At the least, i know not to bear too high a hope for the return for Formosa Hotel.

Now, i guess i will be counting my ornament from Formosa Hotel over the past years,hehehe... brings back many good memories.

Shall create my new "formosa" favorite room in Batam soon. It would be a third type of room. Number one place is Formosa, number two, i dont wish to name. Number three, will be in Utama hotel. The rooms stinks with smoke, thats their key weakness. But i will solve that issue in time to come. There is also a number four which i am also working on as well.

Altogether, i have 3 other hotels that can come close to Formosa now.

Formosa Hotel for Pubs, KTV, massage shops and provision shops all under one roof with shopping mall nearby. Utama hotel also have,hehehe...once i am done, i will keep bro Blackpage updated on which room to take. I think he might just like it, since its walking distance from Newton (no more than 10 mins walk, i think).

Quote:
All former Formosa hotel employees finally received pay from the sale of these assets on Sunday (8/3/2020) night.

Very sad, which means thats the end of formosa hotel.

No more taking over and No more restructuring of hotel operation.
At this point of time, no one would dare took over the hotel in whole. Hotels rely heavily of tourist and with covid not resolve, most if not all hotels in Batam are suffering with many workers in that industry retrenched etc...

Shall go there to loiter around even if its closed down tho,hehehe...

Quote:
Taiwanese Boss spent a lifetime building up his hotel empire and brought so much fun and joy to the customers like us and provided employment for the indonesian people for the past twenty over years...
Boss is aging, his son got his own good career...its about time he go around playing with his grandson instead.

Quote:
Really miss Alisan KTV - Dreaming of the good old days where we can book a small KTV room and have a few cewek to accompany you the whole night singing, drinking to your heart's content before choosing the best cewek for short time in your hotel room...
Over the recent last few years, there are happy hours too. And Happy hours also got girls...just lesser.

My friends who frequent there might have trouble seeking China, Vietnamese and Thai girls now,hehehe...to bring to their respective room.

Quote:
Really miss the morning breakfast - the food there was fresh and the menu always changes on a daily basis. However, would rate the spread as above average as there were lots of variety and rather complete. It was value for money for a 3 star hotel standard.
3 star hotel with 4 star breakfast. The chef cooks well.

I ranked the taste, its variety, skills in making each type of dish and its food quality in Formosa Hotel number 2 in Batam. Yep, i am comparing with the likes of I-Hotel, Harmoni Hotel, Swiss-bel etc. I am no eat to live person, hence my rating can be quite different from many,hehehe...

Quote:
Really miss Kings Massage - Some massage cewek had been working there for many years and they were all so familiar with how to provide a good massage for me.

This is the only massage shop where I get to know and learn about the different ethnicity and culture of the cewek in king massage like batak, madurese, melayu, balinese, javanese, sundanese, minangkabau, betawi, dayak, etc Most of them came from Java and Sumatra..

Some of the King's receptionist like Ms Betua from Medan and Ms Nonong from Jakarta have been there for about ten over years and they were all very nice and friendly.
I think King massage has got to be BEST place of this hotel. Many didnt know, we as guest of the hotel , one can use the sauna room and gym for FREE. Ok, ok...i believe not many will go gym-ing during their holidays. BUT what about sauna and steam room? And then have the massage girls sauna-ing with you or even my booking girls (be it individually or in group of girls), and then followed by....hehehe...need i say more? I can practically do "anything" in the sauna room because NO ONE ever use it. I practically own it...hehehe...

If there is anything worth remembering for me in Formosa Hotel, its definitely King Massage ranked in its top 3. Of course, i did share about this in the past...just didnt go into too much details,hehehe...and yes, i did that on purpose. Formosa Hotel's King Massage sauna and steam room isnt the only place i had "my kind of fun" tho.

Quote:
Really miss the carpet room - Nice, cosy and spacious room with plenty of room facilities given that it was just a 3 star hotel. Nice fragrance from air freshener, plenty of TV channels and many others
Hehehe...i dont miss the carpet, but i miss my 4 favorite rooms. There are only 5 of such "special rooms" in the whole of Batam. Those 4 rooms were my personal KTV room, my theater, my massage room, as well as discotheque,hehehe....i can practically rot inside those rooms 24 hours a day w/o stepping out of it.

I feel like a prince in those rooms, will girls peeling off the grape skin to feed me, getting bbbj while working on a desk, and a morning wake up alarm of yet another bbbj. I was so being pampered by the entire environment.

I created another few more such rooms in hotel alpha, but still it isnt as good as its originals (if Formosa room is 10/10, i will rate hotel alpha's room 9/10). Now i am working to create more in Utama hotels and later at hotel bravo,hehehe...so much to do in Batam.

Quote:
Excellent hospitality from the staff - The receptionists (sinta especially), the bellboy, the waiters, the cashier, the security, the chambermaid all were amazingly friendly like made you feel like formosa is your second home
Actually i feel they are friend types of friendliness. Meaning to say, i feel those sincerity. I could feel those friendship bound there. Thats not every service-oriented workers can bring to their customer.

An example :

In most other hotels in Batam, i feel like i am in Singapore's Mcdonald cashiering counter when i was about to order my food. They will often usually say... "Welcome to Mcdonald"..."May i have your order please?"...and when those words came out from their mouth, they werent even looking at you, not even in the direction of the customer or me. And at most time were doing something else, when those words blurted out.

(this above dont happen just once or twice, it happens so much often the scene has been engraved in my mind over the last few decades)

I dont feel "welcome" at all, not a single bit...i feel they just want to take my order just to get rid of me at that point of time. It feels so robotic, like a robot programme to do the job. I dont see commitment in their work. They work becos they have to, and thats it...nothing else. I am like the "enemy" of the staffs working there,hehehe....

In Formosa, its entirely different...simple gesture like "hello sir","hi sir"..."good morning sir". OR a simple raising of their hands to show sign of "hello", a simple smile with nodding head...i can feel those sincerity that i was genuinely welcome and they really likes to have me present in the premises. To them, its not a job...its more like a career (i guess).

One can easily feel they are happily committed to their work. And they even feel proud of it. If the entire hotel premises can make feel that, there must be something the management or the boss has done right.

Quote:
The reason why most of the formosa hotel employees work there for a long time was because firstly the boss was a good paymaster. Secondly they got above market salary. Thirdly it had provided a stable employment for them. Fourthly, the boss although strict but was also kind,understanding and flexible who allowed his employee to balik kampung during festive season or personal reason.
Thats right, Formosa boss is strict and engaged himself on a micro-management style of work (he goes through every of the hotel's department single-handedly). And while he pays his employee higher than market rate, his expectation of them is also very high. Not everyone is suitable to work with that kind of boss.

I hear the above from those who has resigned from the hotel and choose to work with other hotels in Batam. A few years in those hotels after they resigned from Formosa, they were still there. it means they were quite alright with other hotels.

Quote:
Nowadays there was not many one-stop enjoy all service hotel left in Batam unlike in Jakarta there are many like Classic hotel, Orchardz hotel, B Fashion Hotel, etc whereby most of these hotel housed a KTV, booking joint, nightclub, massage spa and all under one roof. Some even have naked dancers at the club, topless massage at the spa and striptease in the bar..

Hopefully in the near future, the nightlife in Batam can be as exciting as in Jakarta...
Hehehe... Alishan KTV reminds of BS in Geylang some donkey years ago. Cheap and good entertainment. Then again, when it comes to MP,KTV and pub (in terms of girls and their playability)...Utama hotel is still not a match to Formosa....yet.

Note that when i talk about playability, i am talking also about paying less to enjoy the best the entertainer/s could provide.

Apple cost S$1, i choose to pay S$0.50 for it. Goes without saying S$100 can definitely buys one at least ONE apple. But i am just not that guy who is willing to pay S$100 for an apple.

And Formosa Alishan KTV and King Massage were just some of those places that i can S$0.50 for a apple.

Quote:
However the number of test carried out in indonesia is only 203k (pathetic low) compare to spore 246k (till date). According to statistic, the no. of cases and fatalities in indonesia was also on the rise.
This is actually quite true and the above statistic you shown were after about 2 months whereby Singapore is close to ending the circuit breaker. Truly is pathetically low.

Quote:
In the past, it was known that Indonesia garmen does not encourage indonesian to go overseas. (dont want money to flow out of the country)
Indonesia is the only country in this world that has imposed an exit tax for their citizen to leave the country. The exit tax aka fiscal (in bahasa indo) is 1 million rupiah. But then the tax was later been phased out.
Even at that, its not easy for Indonesians to get themselves the passport they need to travel out of their country. Lots of money and hassle involved, otherwise it would take super long time to process.

Quote:
We reckon that the earliest indonesia open its border will be when the world pandemic cases reduced substantially most likely will be end of this year to early next year..
Thats what i would have deduce too. It will likely be either end of 2020 or beginning 2021. Which is why i am looking forward to CNY 21,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
U bought yr mask in btm during Jan cny but only post beginning feb 9th in sbf.

U guys were still discussing abt the hello kitty mask back then on 7th feb.
Let's not forget that the 1st case of coronavirus in Singapore was on 23rd January 2020. CNY 2020 is on 25th January.

I only start buying up mask starting beginning Feb in Singapore, tho my 1st box was on Jan 2020 during CNY time. And when Batam side runs low on mask, i switch side, buy from Singapore and send what i bought to Batam.

Back then, and until today. I have not met with situations where i cannot find cheaper mask until beginning of April (few days before circuit breaker and few days after). I need to say this, Singapore has no lack of mask. What is lack is NOT cheaper but good quality mask where the hospital and medical center could use.

The mask given by the Singapore government and those mask we bought 50s in a box be it in Singapore or Batam, were mostly different types of mask which the hospitals in Singapore were using. Hospitals were looking at 3M brand N95 mask, not those most mask members of the public were buying.

I start switching my focus to UV lights, alcohol sanitizer, aerosol spray, atomizer and Sodium chloride or dioxide tablet/water only around 15th March (just before the return-from-Batam SHN thing starts), after i feel the situation is starting to get bad. And by the start of circuit breaker, my stocks and equipment were up and running.

Stay at home, nothing much to do, so start building new toys like below :

Except i attached the misting foundation on my front door instead. Am still working on the sensor tho,hehehe...and been failing.

Like the water splashing festival in Thailand, we were having fun spraying each other with sodium chloride water,hehehe... the spray bottle were actually meant as a aerosol hair mist spray.

After covid-19, maybe can use whats remain of those toy for my parent's plant watering system,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 31-05-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
2. I did look into ULV cold fogging whereby a spray gun is needed. This one once loaded with sodium chloride water, truly covers almost every blind spot. BUT if i am going to carry with me a gun-like thingy through custom, i would likely be inviting trouble from both Batam and Singapore side. Plus point would be, i feel its safer than using UVC lights.

(gun itself cost about S$50-S$60 or so)

( Click to show/hide )

However, i did replace the ULV cold fogging with some smaller humidifier loaded with Sodium chloride water, bringing fogging to a lower level but with similar effect. And pen-spray bottle loaded with either alcohol or sodium chloride water.

ULV cold fogging or UV lights, both methods were cheap. Anyone and everyone could do it. Cold fogging with alcohol sanitizer is going to cost way more of course (i choose not to use that). The rest would be how convenient it is for myself to execute the 2 ways to sanitize my hotel in Batam.
Instead of cold fogging in yr btm room, has hot water vapor steam fogging occur to u before?

It's quite a good way as well ,cos boiling steam should be the most safest. No need for any extra chemical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
I like it even more when u said when the girls are safe, then i also be safer. Other of her clients can be safe as well.

No wonder u & friends were giving out lots of mask, sanitizer, alcohol wipes & hello kitty spray bottles out in Btm.

以战养战,brilliant strategy!

Using a battle to nourish another battle.
That guy is often in the verge of self sustaining while in btm.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by Hurricane88; 02-06-2020 at 09:04 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1