The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
LOL totally

ironically 1431 and 2036 businesses are thriving. hence the okts feel invincible. they try their best to shoo customers away, but people still keep coming back begging

every single time I was in 1431 and 2036 (in the past), I will witness how the okt give rude, sarcastic replies to genuine questions from customers or curse behind their back once the customers leave the house.
Also saw David (2036) tried to made fun of a foreign customer with humiliating comments and then all his gals laughed at his jokes. it was quite a sight indeed.
but their houses still thriving so their OKTs can continue their bullying antics
I am not sure about 1431 as I don’t go there that often, maybe 5 times a year? But the okts was nice and friendly to me when I do go there.

As for 2036, I go there more often since the time they were in 2041. No problems with david or any of the okts there except I think ONE time many years ago he was bad mood and snapped at me for something which I can’t remember clearly - I think I was eating something and dropped the food on the floor. But that was at least 4 years ago. Apart from that one time, he’s always smiling and friendly.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I am not sure about 1431 as I don’t go there that often, maybe 5 times a year? But the okts was nice and friendly to me when I do go there.

As for 2036, I go there more often since the time they were in 2041. No problems with david or any of the okts there except I think ONE time many years ago he was bad mood and snapped at me for something which I can’t remember clearly - I think I was eating something and dropped the food on the floor. But that was at least 4 years ago. Apart from that one time, he’s always smiling and friendly.
if u pick their house gal or have one outside target in mind to call, they are okay. u just try.. ask him call
a gal from another house and reject coz doesn't suit ur taste... ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE

u can read around... so many people experienced how nasty and rude 1431 okt is

David is also a nasty asshole. prob u looked rich or those mature/businessman type... he dare not play punk with u. but if u looked ordinary or poor... he is extremely snobbish and rude (again so many ppl here have nasty encounters with him)

got once saw a shabbily dressed young chap came in to see his gals... David snapped angrily over nothing and gestured his hands aggressive to shoo the young guy away

subsequently i saw this young guy at other houses and he finished a session happily there. he just looks a bit slow and was shabbily dressed, but is still not those trouble maker kind of customer

there was no need for David to treat ppl like that
Old 09-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
if u pick their house gal or have one outside target in mind to call, they are okay. u just try.. ask him call
a gal from another house and reject coz doesn't suit ur taste... ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE

u can read around... so many people experienced how nasty and rude 1431 okt is

David is also a nasty asshole. prob u looked rich or those mature/businessman type... he dare not play punk with u. but if u looked ordinary or poor... he is extremely snobbish and rude (again so many ppl here have nasty encounters with him)

got once saw a shabbily dressed young chap came in to see his gals... David snapped angrily over nothing and gestured his hands aggressive to shoo the young guy away

subsequently i saw this young guy at other houses and he finished a session happily there. he just looks a bit slow and was shabbily dressed, but is still not those trouble maker kind of customer

there was no need for David to treat ppl like that
Well, that’s what this thread is for - to give honest feedback.

We thank you for sharing your experience.

Hopefully it leads to better awareness and improvements.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This thread is nothing more than a place for fucking losers to whine.

Bronze cheebye kia, who appointed you as OKT spokesman? Which OKT ask you to start a thread? Who told you that anyone gives a fuck about your online bitching? WAKE LA CHEEBYE KIA!

Your fuck brain or wallet got improve? You go 1019 $80, you talk what? You can't even help yourself afford $150, you want to teach people how to run a business. Fucker, you awake or not?

Which OKT ask for your fucking stupid feedback? Nobody ask you. You onself say helpful. Cheebye kia, you think thebOKTs convene COI to consider your fuck thread ah? Go fuck yourself.

You say all feedback welcomed right? My feedback to OKTs is to please keep up the good work and continue to ask the $80 houseflies to fuck off. Please smack bronze cheebye kia's face with an ipad if you see him.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks for the comments and feedback. All feedback whether positive or negative helps the okt and houses improve.
Which house or OKT ask for your begger feedback? Since you believe you are so helpful, why don't you report in person at any house with all these feedback? Maybe you can go to 2036 or 1654a that your clone Lawry badmouth. Or you like 1649? Or you can go 1431? WHO ASKED YOU FOR YOUR FEEBACK, CHEEBYE KIA?

You go GL with all these feedback la since you think that anyone actually gives a shit about your $80 fuck face. Who knows? Maybe give you one angpao for your efforts.

Oh I forgot you're a fucking kuniang who wouldn't dare to say a thing in real life because you know you're just a fucking piece of shit.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
This thread is nothing more than a place for fucking losers to whine.

Bronze cheebye kia, who appointed you as OKT spokesman? Which OKT ask you to start a thread? Who told you that anyone gives a fuck about your online bitching? WAKE LA CHEEBYE KIA!
Unlike you andrewmp AKA 123hu AKA son of a whore troll promoter of 1649, I don't need any OKT to tell me to start threads and I don't report to any OKT

Quote:
Your fuck brain or wallet got improve? You go 1019 $80, you talk what? You can't even help yourself afford $150, you want to teach people how to run a business. Fucker, you awake or not?
Please lah, anyone who read the forum can see that 99 percent of my posts, FRs and recommendations in the past 10 years are about cat 150 girls yeah?

I hardly go cat 80, maybe every year I will try it maximum 5 times just to test what's on the market, there are hidden gems there occassionally.

The rest of my fucks are in cat 150 - on average I fuck 100 cat 150 girls a year or at least $15000 spent in cat 150 houses annually.

Quote:
Which OKT ask for your fucking stupid feedback? Nobody ask you. You onself say helpful. Cheebye kia, you think thebOKTs convene COI to consider your fuck thread ah? Go fuck yourself.

You say all feedback welcomed right? My feedback to OKTs is to please keep up the good work and continue to ask the $80 houseflies to fuck off. Please smack bronze cheebye kia's face with an ipad if you see him.
This whole SBF forum is created to give feedback on girls, houses, okts, etc etc.

Not for personal attacks, although some troll promoter clones like you are created purely to attack others.

Whether or not this thread is started, people have been giving both negative and positive feedback on geylang since SBF began I think 18 years ago?

So what's the big deal of me starting this thread? It only helps to compile some of the feedback for OKT and cheongsters easy reading.

Only a troll promoter clone like you who is related to one of the houses in geylang would be unhappy with this thread, because it gave people a chance to feedback on the house you are promoting

Today public holiday I am more free to play with you.

Don't forget, mr andrewmp AKA 123hu aka son of a whore promoter troll clone master, whenever I am free, I will fuck you and tear up your lies ok?

Just that 99 percent of the time I am not free. Lol.

And no matter what you wanna say, one fact remains, you andrewmp AKA 123hu are a son of a whore promoter troll clone master of 1649.

Do tell your owner to please wake up and don't bother with these stupid tactics of using clones to attack those with negative feedback on your house.

Huat ah!
Old 09-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which house or OKT ask for your begger feedback? Since you believe you are so helpful, why don't you report in person at any house with all these feedback? Maybe you can go to 2036 or 1654a that your clone Lawry badmouth. Or you like 1649? Or you can go 1431? WHO ASKED YOU FOR YOUR FEEBACK, CHEEBYE KIA?

You go GL with all these feedback la since you think that anyone actually gives a shit about your $80 fuck face. Who knows? Maybe give you one angpao for your efforts.

Oh I forgot you're a fucking kuniang who wouldn't dare to say a thing in real life because you know you're just a fucking piece of shit.
Please lah, stop LYING that Lawry is my clone. That guy's account was started in DEC 2001.

I should be his clone instead then since my account is newer.

But if Lawry was really my master, wouldn't he have come out years ago to defend me when I was having other battles with those other geylang trolls?

So how can we be related?

Stop lying lah andrewmp AKA 123hu aka son of a whore promoter troll clone master.

Whole day just full of lies just because of ONE comment I made about your house customer service.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

I hardly go cat 80, maybe every year I will try it maximum 5 times just to test what's on the market, there are hidden gems there occassionally.

So what's the big deal of me starting this thread? It only helps to compile some of the feedback for OKT and cheongsters easy reading

Huat ah!
You are compiling for WHICH OKT to read? Cheebye kia, did I say you cannot start a thread or that it's a big deal?

You said this thread will help OKT and houses to improve and helpful. WHICH OKT TOLD YOU THAT HE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR $80 FUCK FACE IDEAS? Did anyone ask you to compile? Oh I forgot you the office boy. Did any OKT tell you that they give a fuck about what you think?

You are very wrong. I am out to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you because I don't like your fuck face. Whichever house that you think I am a troll, you are welcomed to go down to the house. What you still doing online? Fucking bo lampa.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please lah, stop LYING that Lawry is my clone. That guy's account was started in DEC 2001.

I should be his clone instead then since my account is newer.

But if Lawry was really my master, wouldn't he have come out years ago to defend me when I was having other battles with those other geylang trolls?

So how can we be related?

Stop lying lah andrewmp AKA 123hu aka son of a whore promoter troll clone master.

Whole day just full of lies just because of ONE comment I made about your house customer service.
You are the fucking liar. I don't understand. Which house are you accusing of being a promotor troll? You want to fuck me up, shouldn't you go to the house? Hahahhaha...you're a fucking kuniang. I fuck you, you also don't dare to do shit.

Why you drop the food at David's house? Hahahahahaha...1019. Looking for your bargain ah. Hahahahaha.

You are born to be fucked.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are compiling for WHICH OKT to read? Cheebye kia, did I say you cannot start a thread or that it's a big deal?

You said this thread will help OKT and houses to improve and helpful. WHICH OKT TOLD YOU THAT HE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR $80 FUCK FACE IDEAS? Did anyone ask you to compile? Oh I forgot you the office boy. Did any OKT tell you that they give a fuck about what you think?

You are very wrong. I am out to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you because I don't like your fuck face. Whichever house that you think I am a troll, you are welcomed to go down to the house. What you still doing online? Fucking bo lampa.
No matter what you wanna say, one fact remains, you andrewmp AKA 123hu are a bastard son of a whore promoter troll clone master of 1649.

Do tell your owner to please wake up and don't bother with these stupid tactics of using clones to attack those with negative feedback on your house.

Huat ah!
Old 09-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
No matter what you wanna say, one fact remains, you andrewmp AKA 123hu are a bastard son of a whore promoter troll clone master of 1649.

Huat ah!
Since you have problem with 1649, you go down and tell him to wake up la in person. Why? Scared ah?

CHAO KUNIANG FUCK YOU. Don't hide leh. Cheebye kia, you decide if got problem ah? Now I FUCK YOU. What are you going to about it kuniang? Hide at home. Hahaha
Old 09-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Cheebye kia, are you a man? You say 1649 sent troll to fuck you and you do nothing but whine online. No matter how yoy get fucked you also do nothing. Are you a man? Hahahahaha.

FUCK YOU $80 CHEEBYE KIA. How? Lanlan. Hahahaha
Old 09-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
No problems with david or any of the okts there except I think ONE time many years ago he was bad mood and snapped at me for something which I can’t remember clearly - I think I was eating something and dropped the food on the floor. But that was at least 4 years ago.
LOL. Everybody there must be having a good laugh at the fucking idiot. How many idiots go to 2036, eat and get fucked for dropping food? ONLY YOU. Why you always get fucked wan? Your mouth got hole or you cannot coordinate your hand? WTF GOES TO GEYLANG AND DROP FOOD? Hahahaha How many OKTs do you think there are at 2036? LOL.

You're really fucking entertaining.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheebye kia, are you a man? You say 1649 sent troll to fuck you and you do nothing but whine online. No matter how yoy get fucked you also do nothing. Are you a man? Hahahahaha.

FUCK YOU $80 CHEEBYE KIA. How? Lanlan. Hahahaha
You are 123hu, what for hide behind a clone account? Is it want to fuck me but don't want others to link you back to 1649, you lying bastard son of a whore troll promoter clone. LOL. Aiyah.

Simple. Simply stop using your lying bastard troll promoter clones to attack others and I got no issues with you lor.

Quote:
Since you have problem with 1649, you go down and tell him to wake up la in person. Why? Scared ah?

CHAO KUNIANG FUCK YOU. Don't hide leh. Cheebye kia, you decide if got problem ah? Now I FUCK YOU. What are you going to about it kuniang? Hide at home. Hahaha
I have no issues with 1649. BUT I do have issues with anyone that must set up a trolling clone promoter account to attack genuine cheongsters giving their honest feedback.

If every house sent a clone in to attack every time they got negative feedback, Geylang will suffer even more because no one dare to come here to write truthful FR anymore. The whole forum will just be fighting every day with clones arguing non stop. Imagine all the PRC and Thai and Viet house each set up 2 clones like you, and come here to argue..... wah lan... jiaklat liao. Who will bother reading or doing proper FR?
Old 10-08-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Simple. Simply stop using your lying bastard troll promoter clones to attack others and I got no issues with you lor.

I have no issues with 1649. BUT I do have issues with anyone that must set up a trolling clone promoter account to attack genuine cheongsters giving their honest feedback.

If every house sent a clone in to attack every time they got negative feedback, Geylang will suffer even more because no one dare to come here to write truthful FR anymore. The whole forum will just be fighting every day with clones arguing non stop. Imagine all the PRC and Thai and Viet house each set up 2 clones like you, and come here to argue..... wah lan... jiaklat liao. Who will bother reading or doing proper FR?
YAWN. Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a child? I don't care whether you got any issue with me or not. Now I got issue with you. FUCK YOU KNNCB KIA.

You say I'm a 1649 troll now you say you have no problem with 1649. HAHAHA...you are one fucking fool. You're such a fucking stinking COWARD.

That's what girls like you do after they get fucked. Go home and cry about it.

I explain to you again ok, retard? According to you, I'm a 1649 troll and you are a big hero here to defend free speech. Ok, you listen carefully. 1649 is a place that actually exists in real life.

So boiboi, if you know that a shop is deliberately fucking you, like I am now, FUCK YOU KNNCCB, ppl with balls long time already go down. You want me to ask my so called master to wake up ah? CHEEBYE KIA, you simply go to 1649 shop and say "I'm bronze cheebye kia. Wake up pls." Then you see what happen.

But we all know you're a fucking kuniang that no matter how you get fucked, can only sit at home and weep. Maybe start another thread.

FUCK YOU. How? An $80 fuck face loser.

This thread is all about you, having no fucking balls to say anything to anyone in real life. You start a thread to complain about OKTs pretending to be helpful when no one gives a shit about your begging. Just a fucking coward. WHICH OKT ASK YOU FOR YOUR VIEWS?

Want to help GL? Upgrade your fucking brain and wallet la cheebye kia. You spend $80 a month come online talk so much cock.

But hey, if you not happy I fuck you, you can always make your views known in person at you know where. Are you? No.

In that case, FUCK YOU!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1