The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Thanks uncle sam for the ignore button,
Now finally at peace reading the forum and not stepped onto mad dog minefield
Old 24-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post

Our forum Ah Peks queuing for $54 Huawei phone when they not waiting for chemistry with xmm. MERDEKA GENERATION. LOL

Order Mee Pok and want extra fishballs but only want to pay the price from 30yrs ago. When someone pays for the extra fishball, not happy. Why you so stupid pay for the extra fishball and spoil market? It should be free! Now we cannot afford.

HAHAHAHA...time for Merdeka generation to go either IMH or old folks home. Brain spoil already. I will ask all the SYT to go for the next Huawei sale. Many Ah Peks there to have chemistry
with. Bronze cheebye kia is probably at the front of the queue. LOL

Bro gogeylang, I salute you for helping with useful tips and for calling a spade a shade. You are a real tool! It is rare to find a person which such lack of empathy.

You are an idol whom many or even most people cannot follow. In one fell swoop of a post you have decapitated a generation and laid waste to an institution. We would be wise to listen to you to understand where the education system has failed.

I would doff my hat to you except that my sartorial preferences are devoid of such a cranial coverment.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

It has now been one week without a bonk. As I approach this crucial second week, may the spirit of all brothers who have overcome their many desires guide me in the fulfillment of my goals. May the camaraderie of bro’s in this forum watch over me in my time of need.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro gogeylang, I salute you for helping with useful tips and for calling a spade a shade. You are a real tool! It is rare to find a person which such lack of empathy.

You are an idol whom many or even most people cannot follow. In one fell swoop of a post you have decapitated a generation and laid waste to an institution. We would be wise to listen to you to understand where the education system has failed.

I would doff my hat to you except that my sartorial preferences are devoid of such a cranial coverment.
Our education is world class. Some, as well represented here, failed to make the cut.

The Ah Peks are unable to understand the transactional nature of Geylang or simple mathematical formulas. Do they even go the Geylang or just hang around sammyboy reading FRs?

$150, fuck and go. WLs who have undergone LITTLE education understand this, most customers understand this BUT not the Ah Peks, who live in a world of kamcheng and XMMs having chemistry with Ah Peks. Otherwise they fantasise about the lives of OKTs.

They are unable to grasp the simplest math formulas, such as:

extra fishball = pay more.

I had offered a practical solution to your problem. Have you tried paying more? You like frenching, right? Well that is an extra service unless you're young and yandao. If you don't wish to pay more or unable to pay more, then you can shake hands with Joker88. If you are thinking of dating a WL, more $ is involved. Were you expecting her to pay?

Why would Joker88 even consider or mention if a WL frenches when he has been rejected so many times and has no funds for better service? This guy can't take a hint: No money, fuck off pls. Go home write cannot french for fuck? Write accurately. I no money, old and don't tip and most WLs won't french me. His experience with WLs are only useful to those who are old, dirt poor and can't understand simple math.

This is the perverse mentality of the Ah Peks here. In short: bo takchek.

Last edited by gogeylang; 24-08-2019 at 08:32 PM.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

The way to deal with dog is to ignore them and let them bark. Please don't quote their post which in turn amplify their barking.

Just add him to the ignore list and let him bark in silence.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
It has now been one week without a bonk. As I approach this crucial second week, may the spirit of all brothers who have overcome their many desires guide me in the fulfillment of my goals. May the camaraderie of bro’s in this forum watch over me in my time of need.
You come to the wrong place. You should limit your time here to abstain
Old 24-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You come to the wrong place. You should limit your time here to abstain
In a strange way this forum is giving me the thrill of Geylang without having to visit. It ihas only been one week. Let us see what happens in the cuming week.

To cum or not to cum is the question asked by the immortal bard.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
The way to deal with dog is to ignore them and let them bark. Please don't quote their post which in turn amplify their barking.

Just add him to the ignore list and let him bark in silence.
Well what else can we expect you to say? A humji like you will stay at home no matter how u get fucked upside dwn. LOL. Go queue outside 1856 for your Mozi lah Ah Pek.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of new gorgeous and slim WL spotted but apparently no mention about them in SBF to date ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A couple of new gorgeous and slim WL spotted but apparently no mention about them in SBF to date ...
Please share bro 😆
Old 29-08-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Please share bro 😆
Ya please share. At least let us know which house to go explore haha.

Recently also not much updates on FRs or Top 5. Either business quiet down or many left and new ones still Unrevealed
Old 29-08-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't spill bean and create queue.

Release them when you are sick with them. Else like the Bigbird alway make the queue super long
Old 29-08-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is well timed......I will have something new to look forward to when my self imposed exile ends
Old 29-08-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Made a mistake of trying a new girl at 2033.

Waste... why this house don’t try and train them a bit..😴
Old 29-08-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Made a mistake of trying a new girl at 2033.

Waste... why this house don’t try and train them a bit..😴
I tried a gal from that house recently and, like you said, was a mistake. Posted it thereafter and was told that there were several posts on bad service from most of the gals from this house. Do take a look at the L20H33 thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1