The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tcmtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCM Somewhere near town.

Bro can share ctc pls thanks
Old 05-03-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
kyo8707 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkyo8707 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro, pls do share contact and location. Thanks so much!
Old 05-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gundala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share her contact?
Old 05-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robincock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share.. I need a good treatment too.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h-flo View Post
I was recommended to a lady that says can cure my pre-ejaculation problem. Went inside the room, I told her which part of my body is not feeling well, she asked me to sip a warm water to wet my lips and throat before proceeding with the massage (I was thinking… very thoughtful of her), so the massage start, she says she will give me a good body rub to ease and relax my body before the actual therapy starts, so she begin with a good pressure massage on my neck, shoulder, back, waist, buttock then into the valley, and teasing and tickling sometime, that is naughty I thought, hehehe!

Wow, she really knows how to massage, she helps massage my head as I am feeling giddy earlier on. Head massage is really good, combination of soft and hard press, within minutes, I slept. After a good press and rub of 20 plus mins, she woke me up to ask how I feel. I say WONDERFUL!!! My whole body is relaxed, headache and aching gone, perfect to start the therapy.

She starts by applying some oil, and do some stroking and massaging on my groin area, she says this is to stretch and loosen the tendons to make it comfortable, in Chinese, this is the legendary prostate massage (Jua Gen 《抓龙筋》俗称《抓根》), this requires experience and skills, which can make your dick hard and soft by twitting and pressing on the veins and tendons.

She continues her business, my dick has been stretched and loosen, with all the blood flowing into the glan, the feeling is like going to explode but yet she can make you hold onto it, I getting more and more excited, my small brother is damn hard and hot, even my head is hot too.

She says shooting out too early is no good, she know where to accelerate and when to brake. Then she uses her palm to go swirl round the glans, the feeling is electrifying, then she move to stroke the whole shaft, pressing and stroking…. The feeling is so good, is totally erotic, totally exciting! When it is getting too hard and warm, she rubbed her hand furiously and then one hand hold the shaft, and the other grab around the glan… the warmness of the hand and combination of the oil, it is like inside the varginia and I almost cum, then suddenly she press onto the bottom of my dick, then the whole dick suddenly starts to soften. She keep repeating this process and I wanted to cum so much, I going to rape any girl in front of me, I am too high and excited!!!

After a good catching/stroking/massaging of 30 mins, she says okay, time to release. I ask her how to shoot, then she started to breast F*** me!!! Oh did I mentioned that her breast is damn BIG, she used her breast to stroke me, then after that change to her hand and finger rimming and teasing on the arsehole, and she goes into my arse, I feel sodomised but yet it is so nice, then within seconds, I shoot out.. it flew to her chin… her shoulder, her face… I had never shoot so far for the past few years….

Name: Bao Er
Nationality: China. Speaks good english
Looks : 9/10 Young MILF
GFE : 10/10 Makes you feel very comfortable
Massage : 8/10 Deep tissue massage. Very painful at first but can tell her if not comfortable. She is very accommodating.
Juagen : 10/10. Beat JG ever! Might just get bonus if you are regular.
Dmg : $50 (Counter) + $100.

If my FR is acceptable, please bros up me.
I will share contact if you have contact to share with me also. Looking for malay masseuse. Hehehe. Please PM me.
RTM : Of course!
Old 06-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Hi bro can share contact? Thanks bro
Old 06-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 18
Jensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud of

Please pm me the contact and I love to try. Thank u.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kyat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can pm me the location thanks
Old 22-03-2017, 05:10 AM
Samster

sdind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babavegitto View Post
Thanks TS for the contact..spoke and booked appointment with boa er around night time..this place quite easy to find and looks very lively..

Anyway I have never tried JG before and wanted to try it after reading this post..so I went in with the sole purpose of JG...

Once in, she came in and greeted me..her hair color was different to the pic shared by Ts here but face resembled a bit so I was able to confirm it's her..started the massage..really good hands and just put me to sleep..definitely worth the money paid in counter ..after about 20 min into the massage and some back rubbing came the weird part..she asked me what I want and I told her JG..maybe since I'm Indian I was not able to pronounce it correctly, she didn't have any idea what I was talking about..then she said for the price quoted by me she will do BBBJ plus full access and BM..I accepted as I had no other choice..what followed was a mind blowing BBBJ and body rub for the next 20 min..fantastic service and attitude.she kept on with my tool without a break..I was in heaven throughout..finished and showered..

Service wise really good and good body..but looks a bit older than I imagined..definitely one of the best attitudes..although I'm a bit bummed I didn't experience the JG like TS did..
plz share contact and oocation
Old 18-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

ed86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share???
Old 19-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster