The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Talking L18H38G19 Jane

Have read the good report for L18H38, and then decide to try my luck in this house. Have tried G88 before in this house and quite good service and cute. This time, want to try some girl else. Read brother's report that G10,G19,G99 are good. And manage to meet G19 which I think is the most fortune for my GL trip so far. She provides me the BEST GFE ever.

L18H38
No. 19
Name - Jane
Look - 8.5/10 (She is very beautiful, always smile, with her soft voice really melts my heart, if I meet a girl like her on the street I might easily fall in love with her)
Body: 8/10 (not very tall, very fit, like 163 or something, but all with very perfect proportion, her nipples are pink and lovely! yummy but pity that cannot sick and she feel itchy in that way)
Boobs - 8/10 (perfect shape and size, just the right size for my hands to handle, especially the pink nipple~)
Bath - 9/10 (no horny action, but she is so caring girl and wash me very carefully, even my hair and my face, I feel I am washing with my girl friend~sweet memory)
Body massage - 9/10 (on the bed she place some oil on her breast and massage me slowly, make my didi erect in no minutes.
HJ - 9/10 (she knows how to twist it at the right pace and power! very shiok!)
BJ - 8/10 (she lick my ball and thigh, and nipples, very slow and sensual, I like a lot...although her BJ skill is just average)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - YES, slow, and soft lips from a beautiful ...what a treasure
FJ - 8/10 (She initially rides on me, hard working and sensual, then switch to missionary position, she is so beautiful and cute and I cum after minutes of pump:
Massage - She kindly want to provide, but I just ask her to lie besides me, chatting with me She is good at english, know a bit of japanese, chinese. Therefore, communication is not a problem at all for her.
GFE - 10/10 (She is a girl with FULL GFE, very caring!)
Attitude - 9/10 (I never met a girl with so good GFE)
Damage - $80/~40mins
RTF - Definitely yes....

Brother please treat her well And appreciate if any brother know the overnight rate for this house L18H38, please let me know by reply or PM. thanks a lot! Also if any other recommends for PERFECT GFE please PM me. Appreciate!

Please UP me if you find my report helpful
Old 28-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Wink L18h38 g38

Would like to RTF G19 Jane but turns out that she is sick and on absence. Cannot help then choose other girl G38

L18H38
No. 38
Name - forget
Look - 8/10 (She is quite beautiful, sharp features)
Body: 7/10 (petite size, short like 155cm, curves at bums)
Boobs - 7/10 (enhanced to ~B, hard feelings)
Bath - 7/10 (very standard)
Body massage - N.A.
CBJ - 7/10 (not very skilful as she only be here for 1 month)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A. (shame)
Catbath - 7/10 (lick my balls, very standard)
FJ - 8/10 (She is good in cowgirl position, very accommodating in trying 2 positions)
Massage - no time for that
GFE - 7/10 (She is caring and nice girl, however English not very good and have some difficulty in communication, lack of French, however always hug you from behind and front)
Attitude - 8/10 (always smile, but feel that she is a bit nervous while with me)
Damage - $50x2/2 shoots
RTF - Maybe, would like to return to my routine of Jane.

P.S. any brother if you know the house phone number of L18H38 and/or G19 Jane's mobile would you please PM me? Thank you a lot.

Old 29-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L18h38 g38

Anybody know the phone number of L18H38 and/or G19 Jane's mobile would you please PM me? Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Would like to RTF G19 Jane but turns out that she is sick and on absence. Cannot help then choose other girl G38

L18H38
No. 38
Name - forget
Body massage - N.A.
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A. (shame)
FJ - 8/10 (She is good in cowgirl position, very accommodating in trying 2 positions)
GFE - 7/10 (She is caring and nice girl, however English not very good and have some difficulty in communication, lack of French, however always hug you from behind and front)
Attitude - 8/10 (always smile, but feel that she is a bit nervous while with me)
Damage - $50x2/2 shoots

P.S. any brother if you know the house phone number of L18H38 and/or G19 Jane's mobile would you please PM me? Thank you a lot.

Old 30-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR On L18H38

Thanks bros for the FR on G19....

Went down today and saw G19 and without thinking told OKT she's my poison for today.

Inside the room she slowly strip me off and head to shower.
She can instantly warm up with me and was surprised that she just came back from 9 days mc due to ear infection. She's still feeling giddy due to medication and she told me to treat her nicely for today.

Hers's my short FR.
G19 origin Phuket
Name: Jane....n i'm Tarzan...(tts wat she called me)
Boobs: B...dun think its original tho' yeahh she rubs oil and gives me a boob job...
Looks: pretty for 29 yrs ol....
Body: solid.....curves at the right places.....
CbJ: slow n steady nothing special...she told me she gonna make up to it the next time coz she's still giddy...
FJ: powerrrr!! She came before me.....twice! And complained tt she feels like a virgin...maybe due to her MC for 9days.
GfE: i really love this part....we spoke in Japanese, singlish, mandarin and its like meeting an old fren.... but those big ego ppl gotta beware coz she's so frank u might get bruised.

And to answer bro ffun....she dun do ONS anymore coz she cant sleep w a stranger next to her. The other girls can do ON and OKT told me its $250....

This is another one with powerful GFE......and no i dun ask for massage coz only 5mins left so we end up cuddling and frenching........
Will i RTF? I dun think so.....its just me learning my lesson not to develop feelings...
Old 30-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

Uped you already my friend
Glad to hear that Jane is back. And curious to listen to your experience of developing feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Thanks bros for the FR on G19....

Went down today and saw G19 and without thinking told OKT she's my poison for today.

Inside the room she slowly strip me off and head to shower.
She can instantly warm up with me and was surprised that she just came back from 9 days mc due to ear infection. She's still feeling giddy due to medication and she told me to treat her nicely for today.

Hers's my short FR.
G19 origin Phuket
Name: Jane....n i'm Tarzan...(tts wat she called me)
Boobs: B...dun think its original tho' yeahh she rubs oil and gives me a boob job...
Looks: pretty for 29 yrs ol....
Body: solid.....curves at the right places.....
CbJ: slow n steady nothing special...she told me she gonna make up to it the next time coz she's still giddy...
FJ: powerrrr!! She came before me.....twice! And complained tt she feels like a virgin...maybe due to her MC for 9days.
GfE: i really love this part....we spoke in Japanese, singlish, mandarin and its like meeting an old fren.... but those big ego ppl gotta beware coz she's so frank u might get bruised.

And to answer bro ffun....she dun do ONS anymore coz she cant sleep w a stranger next to her. The other girls can do ON and OKT told me its $250....

This is another one with powerful GFE......and no i dun ask for massage coz only 5mins left so we end up cuddling and frenching........
Will i RTF? I dun think so.....its just me learning my lesson not to develop feelings...
Old 30-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Uped you already my friend
Glad to hear that Jane is back. And curious to listen to your experience of developing feelings
Bro....i'm a sucker for GFE n those WL never fails to KC...n wat worries me is that they're SYT....and their KC power damn hard to resist.... actually theres 2 in the list out of the many that i've bonked and from different houses which i will rule out the coincidence...am i weak? I dun think so since its only 2...well i will explain to you soon to ease your curiosity...maybe its just my luck....or badluck...
Old 30-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
lonewolf69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylonewolf69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to this house, want to try either 19 or 99, see many big boobs inside the tank, search all the number and lucky me 99 is there. See her big boobs, steam already, quickly pay $100, okt refund me $20. Her room is the nearest to the tank.

Name: Bo
Look: 7/10 (not ugly, not pretty either, but you won't reject)
Boobs: 9/10 natural 40D, got bite mark on her left breast, very soft but not saggy
Body: some baby fat, abit tummy fat, her arm quite big
Shower: 7/10 SOP, but she clean me thoroughly
Catbath: 6/10 only lick nipples
BJ: 7/10 nothing to shout about
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating, start with cowgal and finish in doggy. Her ass is really big and soft, best ass for doggy, damn shiok. Cum in few mins.
French: 0/10, not even a kiss
GFE: 8/10, she massage me after, and even wash me again in the toilet
RTF: yes, perhaps after try 19 or 88
Old 02-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: L18h38 g88

Quote:
Initially want to try L18H38 18/19/99, but finally 88 catch my eyes....
She is so cute and beautiful... like a short & cute version of Hong Kong artist Gigi Lai

L18 H38
No. 88
Name - Forget
Look - 9/10 (SYT, 23 yrs old, I like her cute look a lot, when she smile it melts my heart, when she doesnt smile, she looks quite cool though)
Body: short ~155, but busty, nice butt, a little tanned (common for Thai girls)
Boobs - 8/10 (B cup she said, but I believe should be C, firm, soft & natural, has a birthmark or something on the right breast)
Bath - 7/10 (standard bath but very careful cleaning of every part)
BJ - 6/10 (forget, very short)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A.
FJ - 8/10 (tried three positions and very accommodating, she is very wide during cowgirl position, finish during doggie position)
Massage - 8/10 after the FJ, she provide a very satisfying massage
GRE - 7/10 didnt feel much
Attitude - 7/10 (she provides a standard service, nothing to shout about, but she is very cute girl, please treat her well)
Damage - $80
RTF - 9/10 definitely

Thanks for your recommendation. Went to H38 on Monday evening actually wanted to look for G19 but when I stepped in another samster was before me and had already placed a booking for her, so no choice saw G88 standing next to the counter giving me a wide welcoming smile, so paid okt and follow her to her room. On the way she turned around and said "kop kun ka" and I pretend and asked her for what, she said for taking her. then I greeted her sawadee krap, sabaidi mai and she asked puu thai dai. Had a nice chat with her while removing the clothing. She had a very nicely done up boobs that hardly you can tell it is enhanced. She say it cost her quite a sum of money and she have to massage it everyday to upkeep the softness.
A very pleasant lady to make love with. While she was licking my shaft slowly and sensationally I fell the time duration will not be sufficient so asked her to extend it to 40 mins but the okt didnt allowed it because session started 10 already. If i want must take another 25 min session which I rejected it. Anyway it was a nice 25 mins session where she did cowgirl followed by me doing missionary position. During the missionary pumping the bell buzzed and she quickly acknowledged the okt signal but still allowed me to pump until i released. After released she quickly asked me to join her to wash up and thereafter gave me a hug and a kiss to say come again.
Will return to strike her again.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Re: L18h38 g88

Glad that you have a nice session with her. Brother, you are so lucky to kiss with her. She never allows me to do that 40mins session is more proper, she will provide a very professional relaxing massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Thanks for your recommendation. Went to H38 on Monday evening actually wanted to look for G19 but when I stepped in another samster was before me and had already placed a booking for her, so no choice saw G88 standing next to the counter giving me a wide welcoming smile, so paid okt and follow her to her room. On the way she turned around and said "kop kun ka" and I pretend and asked her for what, she said for taking her. then I greeted her sawadee krap, sabaidi mai and she asked puu thai dai. Had a nice chat with her while removing the clothing. She had a very nicely done up boobs that hardly you can tell it is enhanced. She say it cost her quite a sum of money and she have to massage it everyday to upkeep the softness.
A very pleasant lady to make love with. While she was licking my shaft slowly and sensationally I fell the time duration will not be sufficient so asked her to extend it to 40 mins but the okt didnt allowed it because session started 10 already. If i want must take another 25 min session which I rejected it. Anyway it was a nice 25 mins session where she did cowgirl followed by me doing missionary position. During the missionary pumping the bell buzzed and she quickly acknowledged the okt signal but still allowed me to pump until i released. After released she quickly asked me to join her to wash up and thereafter gave me a hug and a kiss to say come again.
Will return to strike her again.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
samboy77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklim169 View Post
L18H39G19 07 Feb 2012, 10:30pm-11:00pm
I decided to go L18H39 for the 1st time. Initially request G99 but changed to G19 as there were some bad FRs for G99. Wait her for about 20 mins. Once enter the room, she hug me and chit chat a bit then proceed to shower. Yes, she strip for me. Interesting parts are balls sucking, use boobs to massage my didi etc.

Looks: 7.0/10 (you would think that she is Chinese)
GFE: 7.0/10 (can click very well)
Figure: 7.0/10
Boobs: 8.0/10 (very BIG)
BJ: no request
Painting: no request
Fingering: no request
Catbath: 5.0/10 (seriously, it below average)
FJ: 7.0/10 (pussy not so tight, in my opinion)
RTF: no
Damage: 50 bucks

I took her bra and panties photo before I left. Hope all bros enjoy the photo.

Should you like the photo, please upz for me. Thanks bros.
did you go to L18H38 or L18H39?
please verify as i personally think G19 from H38 is good.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

possibly is L18H38G19 as describing the same age (29), same service of boob massage, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboy77 View Post
did you go to L18H38 or L18H39?
please verify as i personally think G19 from H38 is good.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
doncorleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today go this house look see look see. The girls in this house not bad looking. okt very friendly also. but i wasted my rounds already.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Wink L18H38 G99 Fangfang

No specific aim today so take OKT's recommendation: 99, saying that her service is as good as Jane.

L18H38
No. 99
Name - Fangfang (she told me)
Look - 7/10 (She has sharp features)
Body: 7/10 (tummy but has the curves at the right places)
Boobs - 9/10 (~D cup, soft and natural feeling)
Body massage - N.A.
CBJ - 6/10 (nothing to shout)
Fingering - 6/10 (tried once, she said hurt and I stop)
Frenching - N.A. (not available even not a light kiss)
Catbath - 8/10 (not bad, my nipple, balls)
FJ - 8/10 (very accommodating, tried 3 positions, real moans that seems she enjoys it)
Massage - she kindly provide but i just ask her to lie besides me
GFE - 7/10 (She always smile, caring and can speak English and Chinese)
Attitude - 8/10 (always smile, help me to undress and dress my clothes, considerate girl)
Damage - $80/1 shoots/~40-45mins
RTF - Maybe, prefer back to my routine

Old 26-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of
Re: L18h38 g38

Wanted to try G19 but she's not avail...so pick G38...name Ming.

She's a nice lady...good service as well...
only down side is her fake boob...tats all.

RTF:maybe...wanna try G19 1st & others.

Quote:

L18H38
No. 38
Name - forget
Body massage - N.A.
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A. (shame)
Damage - $50x2/2 shoots

Old 07-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18h38 g38

this house had recently bring in a lot of new WL..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1