The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craziest place you ever had sex

Make out at the old cable car in the mid-air while it is traversing.
Not for faint-hearted or got phobia of heights .....
Old 11-05-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Make out at the old cable car in the mid-air while it is traversing.
Not for faint-hearted or got phobia of heights .....
Did the cable car rock or swing?
Old 11-05-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Did the cable car rock or swing?
Wait the cable break than both RIP...
Old 11-05-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

ever go to a FL house.. then do on the bed of her sister. bcos her sister and she share a room. can this consider "craziest" place?

then after do the "business" go to her parent room toilet to wash out. haha
Old 11-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Blowing my ex bf during a party in his house with 10people watching after a dare cos was tipsy.
Was ashamed to meet up with his friends thereafter
Old 11-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14024 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Outside PA nearby National stadium behind a big tree got a BBBJ by KTV gal about 10 years ago!
Old 11-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 57
raymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to all
Die cock stand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Wait the cable break than both RIP...
Old 11-05-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Hdb void deck in front of lift. She was in a long skirt we pretended to be hugging. Didn't cum though
Old 11-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
izzyone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long time ago with my ex.
was chilling on her bed under the blanket. then her younger sister came in to use the computer, only my ex has a desktop in her room.

pulled her shorts down and entered her, pumped her slowly to avoid big movements.. think the younger sis kinda knew and kept glancing over.. my ex was trying to pretend we are snoozing.  

younger sis left the room and I quickly got up and released into her mouth.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyone View Post
long time ago with my ex.
was chilling on her bed under the blanket. then her younger sister came in to use the computer, only my ex has a desktop in her room.

pulled her shorts down and entered her, pumped her slowly to avoid big movements.. think the younger sis kinda knew and kept glancing over.. my ex was trying to pretend we are snoozing.  

younger sis left the room and I quickly got up and released into her mouth.

Great education for the younger sis. Kudos to you. Up your points.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
ever go to a FL house.. then do on the bed of her sister. bcos her sister and she share a room. can this consider "craziest" place?

then after do the "business" go to her parent room toilet to wash out. haha

I have a similar sexperience, except that mine was not a FL, was someone from online (those dating apps) and she is eurasian about 18 years old. Horny and young, good fuk (she was playing jazz music while we rocking on her parents bed......)

She allowed CIP also and after that, suck me dry and clean.

Brings back sweet memories after reading your post. Thank you bro.

Will up your points too.......
Old 11-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster (C)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4471 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute

... dentists patient chair...

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 11-05-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Blowjob in cinema
Old 11-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpower View Post
Blowing my ex bf during a party in his house with 10 people watching after a dare cos was tipsy.
Was ashamed to meet up with his friends thereafter
Sis GP...i tot u r the type of girl that dares to hv sex with guys here n elsewhere, how come u can still feel ashamed when that was only a blowjob u gave to yr ex..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-05-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quicknap81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mrt in the late 90s with my gal.
It was a weekday night and it was the last few trains.
Suprisingly there were no passengers in the last 2 cabin.
She was wearing a flare skirt and G string.
Quite impromptu, she sat on me, slide aside her g-string and slide my penis inside.Came within 1 station.

Those were my young days. I don't think able to do it these days with the amount of cameras around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1