The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shimmer57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I came to be what I am today...

Nice curls and hair you have.. Camping here to support..
Old 07-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duxoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwina View Post
Dear bro's and sis ... gonna try my hand at this story writing thing. Fiction or not Fiction, not important...

Being the eldest girl in the family wasn't an easy thing especially when my family is considered an upper class locally. Daddy build his listed company from scratch. I could still remember the first office which was a container build to office at Sg Kadut.

As my parent’s business grow, I was left to fend on my own. I was often rebellious in my teens. I was always hanging out with my group of “so & so” daughter/son. Never had the chance to choose people whom I genuinely wanted to hang out with. We would always come up with notorious ideas just to break the law and try to land ourselves in trouble as we know no matter how our parents can easily get us out from trouble.

I was caught with a law entanglement when I was 13 hence the punishment by my mum is that she’s gonna make sure I’m under her nose for the next couple of months. However I know very well that this won’t last as she needs to travel

One day when I was at my mum’s office, I picked up a transferred call.
Me : Hello
Aunty : Is Constance there?
Me : She’s not here can you call back or would like to leave a message?
Aunty : Oh I’m Suzzie her long time friend from XYZ company
Me : oh aunty I am El Constant’s daughter. She is not in later when she come back I ask her to call you k?
Aunty : OH EL! Aiyoh, you know you were just a little girl when I saw you. That’s many years ago!
• I was thinking... wtf I never even hear your name you sound like you are so close with mum.
Me : Oh issit. I see.
Aunty : you know when you are young I always joke with your mummy about being in-laws. You remember my boy boy?
Me : ah.... Sorry aunty I don’t really recall.
Aunty : You know you and Boy Boy like to play the married game when you are young??
Me : ..... silence.... Can’t wait to get off the line.. NB!
Aunty : Never mind.. next time we go makan then you’ll see him.
Me : * rudely*... okay bye aunty... I need to go.

After asking my mum who’s this Aunty Suzzie. Apparently she’s my mum’s classmate and this women actually like my dad during school days... yes my mum and dad are schoolmates... and start whining to me about the dates my dad went out with her without my mum knowing and she found out ... to me ..... its like SIMILAN??? DRAMA ley...

I told mum about the conversation with Aunty Suzzie. Of course knowing mum, wanted “face” called Aunty Suzzie back over the phone they sounded like long lost friend and even set an appointment to for a “catchup” dinner well for sure I know it’s not because of simply “catching up” partially It’s to flaunt to Aunty Suzzie that she had married my Dad and He’s so successful now.

will write more in awhile...
Nice! Especially since the first part sounds exactly like how I grew up... a small office and Factory in Sungei Kadut.
Years later, I'm still here at the office.
Only difference is, playtime's over...
=/
Old 07-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

duxoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it goin
Old 08-05-2013, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 15
big_cock is a splendid one to beholdbig_cock is a splendid one to beholdbig_cock is a splendid one to beholdbig_cock is a splendid one to beholdbig_cock is a splendid one to beholdbig_cock is a splendid one to beholdbig_cock is a splendid one to behold

Bump thread for sweet lovely sis Elwina
have nice day ahead all
If You Like My Post Pls Upz Me Thank You
pls put in ur nick in my user CP to let me return my 4points to u soon thank you
Old 08-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_cock View Post
Bump thread for sweet lovely sis Elwina
have nice day ahead all
lets see where this goes to
Old 11-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
Elwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of light

PART 5

2 weeks of dating, it was fun... Edgar was no ordinary guy that does ordinary things. Probably it’s my first love. He does things in a whim and fancy. Of course it seems fun when you are at “that age” and the amount of attention that I can get within all his brothers and not forgetting his admirers. We glided thru the crowd whenever we enter any place, from dinners to weekend clubbing events. I am getting more and more comfortable with him around. It was simply amazing to wake up to pager messages (yes, we are still using pager back then  ) Without fail, he would pick me up every morning to school buys breakfast along the way. Arriving in school with loud vroom vroom... envious stares from all the girls in school.

I manage to break away free from the clasped of my mom

Saturday night it was, dressed in a white dress, ready to rock the clubs with Edgar. He held on to my waist walked me through the club to our usual seating place.

That night, I was dead drunk as it was a fellow’s birthday celebration. I was drowsy at the same time the feeling of about to blacked out was overwhelmed. I knew something was not right. I fought on to stay awake and told Edgar that I need to get back as I am feeling unwell. Edgar held me and led me to his car. I struggled to walk steadily. Valet brought his car and he helped me into the passenger seat. Strapping me to the safety belt, got on and he drove on.

I allowed myself to be unconscious thinking that Edgar would send me back home as usual. I was so wrong.... so very wrong....

The car stopped. Edgar planted a kiss on my forehead, with the extremely drunk feeling I still felt panicky and vulnerable inside. I tried to get up but his right arm swept around my neck. I started to scream, but he covered my mouth with his own and forcefully kissed me with a long, tender kiss. I did not return his kiss, but that didn't dissuade him the least. Then he began planting small kisses all over my face eyes, nose, forehead, lips, neck, ears.

I felt hands all over me. Sound of ripping of my clothes could be heard. I forced to open my heavy eyelid. I wanted to but I can’t. I felt Edgar’s lips nuzzling over my neck then over at my ear he stopped. He whispered “You know how bad I wanted you? You know how long I waited for this chance?”

His right hand reaches into my white top tugging it downwards. His cold fingers tailing around my areola, causing my nipples to be awaken from its slumber. I felt suction on my breast, drawing the nipple further into his wet mouth, his tongue lashing my nipple back and forth. He shifted his body and started teasing my other breast at the same time, his cold fingers trailed on to my thighs.

Old 11-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Ouch! How old were you?
Old 11-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for your life story

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Good story there sis
Old 11-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

Nice story....

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 12-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster

GorDJilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, keep it up!

Once a RED, forever a RED! GGMU!!
Old 12-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
I seriously hate such guys.. Thinking every girls will go crazy about them and then still can shamelessly show up after being unpleasant..
Agreed with you totally bro. Such guys are craps and yet they treat women like trash and tools. Such guys are total LOSER
Old 12-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story writing...

I have to comment that the guy is kind of..... Sucker.. =X

Anyway... Waiting for more from you Sis..
Old 13-05-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
KSharp is a splendid one to beholdKSharp is a splendid one to beholdKSharp is a splendid one to beholdKSharp is a splendid one to beholdKSharp is a splendid one to beholdKSharp is a splendid one to beholdKSharp is a splendid one to beholdKSharp is a splendid one to behold

Camping here with fried sotong and coke light ..Please cont
Old 13-05-2013, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Support your thread!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1