The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!
L18h44b

I have been patronizing L18H44B for the past few months. Tried many other house but for me this house never disappoint me. One thing about this house is the service is always there. Even the OKTs also super friendly. We always park right beside the house and got once he see our car dirty he use the hose to help us spray to get rid of the dirt. Last time got one fat OKT uncle always very friendly to us but he recently pass away.

I don have good memory for names so usually i only remember the number of the girls. Last week when i just come back from Vietnam from a biz trip. My khaki jio me to go GL. I was very tired that day because just got off the plane but because i never disappoint my brother i went anyway. When we reach we go straight to H44B and my friends got their usual girls. I found out my regular ril when back home liao so sian sian i check out other girls. Then while i waas making my decision between the 3 girls left in the tank 2 guys came and grab the two more beautiful ones. siao ji the only girl left is not really beautiful but the OKT say she is new and i am her first customer. He also assure me she is very good and her massage very power.

This girl (No. 9 haha can't remember the name) is very friendly when i went in the room with her. She speak Chinese so no communication problem. Wow we strip down to our bathing suit and wow she have a really big pair of tits between C and D. We hug abit and TCSS before we went to bath together. She took her time to wash me clean and suddenly she squat down look up to me and ask if can do a bj for me. Wow then she proceed to give me a nice bbbj in the shower room. The way she look at me when she suck my didi was definitely a turn on and i have to stop her before i buay tahan.

I dry myself and proceed to the bed. Just when i thought she is going to cap me suddenly she start to massage my inner tights and legs. I was quite stun because i thought usually they only massage after the session ends but it sure feels good. This girl really is good at massage. After she ease my legs muscle she give me another bbbj and stare at me with her horny eyes and this really turn me on. She proceed to give me a good licking from my tights to my nipples and then she proceed to cap me when she was frenching me. Wow this girl can really french , she nearly suck my tongue out . She proceed to ride me and she grab my hand to touch her breast then put my finger into her mouth . She was very wet when she ride me and
i slow her down and go into missionary mode while i pump her hard. She start to grab my arms and you can see that she was enjoying it up till the point where her eyes roll back and it was a real turn on. Her moaning sound very natural not like those acting ones. Now i cannot tahan liao i change to doggy style and pump her hard. Can hear the piak piak sound. She have some good cushion on her ass and it feels really good to doggy her. I don't like girls butt to be too thin. Can feel her boobs shaking like mad to add up to the momentum. After a while i went back to missionary and ram her hard until i COB. Shiok. She ask me to sleep on the bed while she go clean up. I rested for a while because i feel very shag.After she clean up she gave me a really good Thai massage. She really got nice strength and hit all the right spot. I feel my tiredness went away after that. The bell rang and it is time to go but the girl give me another relaxing head massage and ask me not to bother about the time. The bell rang again after a while and i went to take my bath. The girl say she go out sign book first and ask me to take my time. Dame shiok $50 for nearly 50mins and the massage alone was worth the money. Left a happy man and feeling more energetic.

House : L18H44B
Name : Can't remember (no.9)
Look : 6/10 ( looks is definitely not my type but passable)
Body : a bit plump
Height : about 1.6m Consider short for me since i stand at 183 cm tall
Boob : Between C and D
BBBJ : 9/10 (Shiok especially the way she look at u when she does it)
FJ : 9/10 (very accommodating and she really make you feel like she needs ur cock in her)
Massage : 10/10 Short but relive all the stress. It is like a pwer pack massage in 100 mins
RTF : Already RTF 2 times liao. Not a looker but service wise she is queen for me.

BTW she very popular now and got many regular customers. Every time i go must wait. Even in the afternoon also.
Old 27-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garry86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h44b

Yes! I been patronising this house also. Never fail to disappoint too!
Old 27-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry86 View Post
Yes! I been patronising this house also. Never fail to disappoint too!
Which girl have your tried. Care to share.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Samster

anyone got go this house before can share FR
Old 11-12-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Never actually go to this house because most of the time there will be many people seating down there. But now, I know that these people are waiting for their turn. OKT talked like a salesman who about to cry :P so I decided to go in and try out.

Name: A Fen (G7)
Nationality: Viet+Thai
Body: 7/10 Was attracted by her height and smile... Breast is firm, big buttock with tattoo (woo~ sexy...)
BJ: superb non stop deep suction, ( i almost misfire before any action)
FJ: WoW, she automatically tune to any positions you want.cowgirl, then doggie then missionary then ... I fired my load on her breast.
GFE: 99.5% if she never look at the clock to speed up her action... but cannot blame her... outside that one will buzz like hell... (but, time overshot a bit... no complain and buzz... GREAT OKT)
after all the action, bath n clean up, she ask me "Are you thirsty?" and opened the fridge in the room for me to choose.
She can do massage too.
Her room is super nicely decorated.
b/w it is $50.00 for 35 mins... great!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Love Thai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyamramee View Post
Never actually go to this house because most of the time there will be many people seating down there. But now, I know that these people are waiting for their turn. OKT talked like a salesman who about to cry :P so I decided to go in and try out.

Name: A Fen (G7)
Nationality: Viet+Thai
Body: 7/10 Was attracted by her height and smile... Breast is firm, big buttock with tattoo (woo~ sexy...)
BJ: superb non stop deep suction, ( i almost misfire before any action)
FJ: WoW, she automatically tune to any positions you want.cowgirl, then doggie then missionary then ... I fired my load on her breast.
GFE: 99.5% if she never look at the clock to speed up her action... but cannot blame her... outside that one will buzz like hell... (but, time overshot a bit... no complain and buzz... GREAT OKT)
after all the action, bath n clean up, she ask me "Are you thirsty?" and opened the fridge in the room for me to choose.
She can do massage too.
Her room is super nicely decorated.
b/w it is $50.00 for 35 mins... great!
Ah yes, rtf 5 times already. G7 is good, never fail to make my day
Old 11-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

this house timing is good
neither the OKT nor gal rush u unlike some other hses at L18
Old 12-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hbk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah gotta agree the timing is good. no rush =)

i took g12 (i think), name ann.

House : L18H44B
Name : Ann
Look : 6.5/10 ( looks okay ah but not my type, got sharp feature nose, shoulder length hair)
Body : petite, slim, abit tann, got give birth scar
Boob : 6/10, A cup, a bit sagging (nt for big boobs lover)
BBBJ : n.a
BJ : 4/10
FJ : 7/10
Frenching : yes

appear to be quite sincere and soft spoken =) initially cannot kiss, but cause quite taken by when she started frenching when i was on missionary. really deep frenching, abit gross out cause personally i don't have much chemistry with her yet. had a quick one and she offered me a message which i rejected, dont wanna kana kc anymore! heart cannot take it liao, shoot liao kin kin zhao for me. no chat no nothing, i heart too soft.
Old 16-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tom24my deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Was roaming around yesterday, eventually settled on this house at the corner. Slightly drizzling, so dun want to shop around too much. Only 2 gals available, in the end, took number 6, name difficult to pronounce...

Here is the FR:
Look : 7.5/10 (sharp features, fair skin, hair tied up, a bit of CFM look)
Body : Slim, the white dress she's wearing scores extra points
Boob : 8/10, B cup (not huge, but ample, feels good in the hands/mouth. Best is the nipples, pinkish and fresh-looking)
BJ : 7/10 (good suction, with eye contact, damn song, with the CFM look)
Fingering: Yes, easily wet, feels good, sound effects too
FJ : 8/10 (tight, accommodating. No rush, enjoy the moment)
Frenching : Yes (very passionate about it, all over, wet active tongue, just like a doggie - yes, unloaded in doggie position!)

OKT was telling me that all their girls offer massage services. Quite good, esp after shooting. Rest a bit before bathing.

Overall feeling is great, the girl knows how to please, gf feeling. Snuggle up after the exertion. But she also said that she's going back in a few months' time, to start her own biz (selling clothes, not body).

RTF: Though good, but most likely will not, want to try new things!
Old 16-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom24my View Post
Hi all,

Was roaming around yesterday, eventually settled on this house at the corner. Slightly drizzling, so dun want to shop around too much. Only 2 gals available, in the end, took number 6, name difficult to pronounce...

Here is the FR:
Look : 7.5/10 (sharp features, fair skin, hair tied up, a bit of CFM look)
Body : Slim, the white dress she's wearing scores extra points
Boob : 8/10, B cup (not huge, but ample, feels good in the hands/mouth. Best is the nipples, pinkish and fresh-looking)
BJ : 7/10 (good suction, with eye contact, damn song, with the CFM look)
Fingering: Yes, easily wet, feels good, sound effects too
FJ : 8/10 (tight, accommodating. No rush, enjoy the moment)
Frenching : Yes (very passionate about it, all over, wet active tongue, just like a doggie - yes, unloaded in doggie position!)

OKT was telling me that all their girls offer massage services. Quite good, esp after shooting. Rest a bit before bathing.

Overall feeling is great, the girl knows how to please, gf feeling. Snuggle up after the exertion. But she also said that she's going back in a few months' time, to start her own biz (selling clothes, not body).

Agreed on the above FR..Been going for a while, but only stumbled upon this site by a fren's recommendation, She's always my regular gal choice when i visit..In general gals from this house provide good service and are not rushed..Okt is also approachable...U should try G7 if u ever return, Huge D cuppers and nice figure...
Old 16-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom24my View Post
Hi all,

, took number 6, name difficult to pronounce...

Tell the OKT dont bs, I took this syt G11 service lousy, no chemistry at all, Went in to her room, she was fuming away, like not happy, then I asked her why not happy, she said nothing, so maybe she is a 23 years old syt, don't like to be fucked by a 60years old man. After the fuck, i lied down on her bed, she tell me go and take shower then I asked her to massage she say Dont know how to massage.

Rtf to her fuck again, no way, I still like the gal few house away, H20G16 she give superb service to me. Only setback timing only 25 mins.
Old 17-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tom24my deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, sounds like a very bad experience then, bar G11. Better luck next time.

Forgot to mention, my G6 also repeatedly offer me drinks from the fridge, got whole range to choose from, including 100+ and Red Bull, ha ha.
Old 18-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hepco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This used to be my favourite house when there were a oouple of nice ones who really knew how to please. Those were the times when i remember a WL called MAY, G1 her number, she would provide BBBJ like there was no tomorrow and she had very interesting looking areolas., something like puffy nipples. And when she started to ride you, she would sometimes enjoy herself riding cowgirl and when she was in the mood, she would position herself near the wall and raise her leg quite high.....you knew when she was coming by her contractions and her slight muffed moaning on her pillow, (her room was near the fishtank and the only one at the viewing gallery) when i banged her from in the doggy, i would make sure i push it in deep and mad sure the piak piak sound was loud, the louder, the better and the more she moaned.heard she went back a year and half ago, hmmmm.....still thinking of her, wonder if anyone has any contact of her and if she was still working in this line. Would love to have a good bang now with her. I also remember the nice OKTs, sunny, he passed away and the othes, reaally nice......they remember me well, everytime i go in, they would offer me newspapers, food and drinks, anyway, those were the days, Salute and goodbye to a queen in L18H44BG1 - MAY - anyone remember her?
Old 19-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Tell the OKT dont bs, I took this syt G11 service lousy, no chemistry at all, Went in to her room, she was fuming away, like not happy, then I asked her why not happy, she said nothing, so maybe she is a 23 years old syt, don't like to be fucked by a 60years old man. After the fuck, i lied down on her bed, she tell me go and take shower then I asked her to massage she say Dont know how to massage.

Rtf to her fuck again, no way, I still like the gal few house away, H20G16 she give superb service to me. Only setback timing only 25 mins.
Bro you 60 liao? tot this house offer 30 mins?
Old 19-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Bro you 60 liao? tot this house offer 30 mins?
Yes early next year, 62 and company has told me I have to retire liao. next year on got to limit my fucking activity, money not enough to spend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1