The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
commercial building sure have cameras one. i think the guards at FCC can see till song
Worst is if they just leak the clip, cheers!
Old 23-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craziest place you ever had sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
I did a ML in her one room flat while husband is out to work on their King size bed and mattress. The thrill is exciting as well as scary afraid to be seen by neighbors well entering her house. As well as sudden appear of the husband back home.
Same here. Married co-worker’s marital bed was craziest for me. Husband at work. We both worried about neighbors seeing but I went in fairly quickly.

Wasn’t too worried about husband coming home as she planned it quite well. She even dropped off the kids at the mall and that’s where I met her and I hid in her car until we got to her place.

I guess second craziest is just public parking lot in middle of day and she give me blow job and even some people get close walking by.
Old 23-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed1 View Post
Same here. Married co-worker’s marital bed was craziest for me. Husband at work. We both worried about neighbors seeing but I went in fairly quickly.

Wasn’t too worried about husband coming home as she planned it quite well. She even dropped off the kids at the mall and that’s where I met her and I hid in her car until we got to her place.

I guess second craziest is just public parking lot in middle of day and she give me blow job and even some people get close walking by.
At a ex-fb marital home, gate left unlock for me to go in. After that hell broke lose, haa. Frm shower to master bedroom on her queensize platform bed. Damn.... thats all history. Hoping to find another FB soon.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Really enjoy on the bed to max��
Old 03-06-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
At a ex-fb marital home, gate left unlock for me to go in. After that hell broke lose, haa. Frm shower to master bedroom on her queensize platform bed. Damn.... thats all history. Hoping to find another FB soon.
That's crazy.... she must want it bad.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I was driving taxi night shift. One night, I pick up my girlfriend and proceeded to Chua chu kang cemetery and fuck inside the taxi.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was staying with my ex gf in Tokyo and she was always going out for biz trips. I met a girl during school and decided to date them while my ex was away.

It happened in a matter of days when I started cleaning up the apartment to remove all my ex's stuff and put them in the balcony so it looks more like a bachelors' pad. Quite risky because her clothes are still inside the wardrobe which I could not find a place to keep.

So I went out with this girl at Roppongi for a movie and finally we just ended up in my apartment. She was not sure if she wanted to kiss and also because she was having period. I suggested we go take shower and we just fucked in 3 different positions. Was shiok but tiring because she didnt want to sleep and just talk til the sun rise...
Old 07-06-2020, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light

Work place's Gym.

Was working late at night and went to the gym for a fast workout suddenly got a text from a co-worker from another department, she told me she also working late and ask possible to meet me.

So i told her i was in the gym doing workout...she came visit me. So from workout became story telling as she told me suspecting her bf cheating on her...i sat beside her that time...all of a sudden i got aroused by her cigarette smell and ask what brand she smoke...she ask me to guess, and i ask her if i can smell it again, she just lean closer blow a breath to my face with her eyes close and that moment i can't take it anymore...i seal her lips with mine and we began to french like no tml.

She is abit ah lian and was not shy to take the initiative. She reach into my pants and start stroking me while my hand was busy with her breast. Then this is where i got a shock of my life...she suddenly push me down from the bench to floor and pin my hand against the floor map...

"Move and there will be no more"

I didn't move a muscle...She start going lower on me and start licking my meat...

"Salty, but the way i like it..."

My leg was gotten soft and i almost can't take it any further...my turn to take action...i stood back up and all of a sudden our position change...she is on the floor...

I undress her...as i was teasing her with my lil bro on her V...she push it in herself and we make love like no tml....

But its a one off thing...as she felt damn guilty afterward...she left my life soon after..
Old 07-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
Work place's Gym.

Was working late at night and went to the gym for a fast workout suddenly got a text from a co-worker from another department, she told me she also working late and ask possible to meet me.

So i told her i was in the gym doing workout...she came visit me. So from workout became story telling as she told me suspecting her bf cheating on her...i sat beside her that time...all of a sudden i got aroused by her cigarette smell and ask what brand she smoke...she ask me to guess, and i ask her if i can smell it again, she just lean closer blow a breath to my face with her eyes close and that moment i can't take it anymore...i seal her lips with mine and we began to french like no tml.

She is abit ah lian and was not shy to take the initiative. She reach into my pants and start stroking me while my hand was busy with her breast. Then this is where i got a shock of my life...she suddenly push me down from the bench to floor and pin my hand against the floor map...

I didn't move a muscle...She start going lower on me and start licking my meat...

My leg was gotten soft and i almost can't take it any further...my turn to take action...i stood back up and all of a sudden our position change...she is on the floor...

I undress her...as i was teasing her with my lil bro on her V...she push it in herself and we make love like no tml....

But its a one off thing...as she felt damn guilty afterward...she left my life soon after..
Don't know if she suspect bf cheating or hoping bf is cheating so she can play outside feeling guilt free
Old 07-06-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Don't know if she suspect bf cheating or hoping bf is cheating so she can play outside feeling guilt free
Up u bro. 😊
Old 11-06-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one bro.... guess you manage to get a good work out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
Work place's Gym.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here’s my contribution. Along the alleyway of Emerald Hill amongst the old houses many years ago.

Was teasing a wild ex gf the whole night. a mini egg with wireless control can drive a lady wet with desire. Got her so wet and bothered that she went commando before we left our dinner place. Decided to end her torment and brought her into the alleyway.

Those old houses had a common alleyway with their rear doors facing each other. The rear doors were recessed into an alcove which shielded us from prying eyes from the main path.

Carried her and banged her standing. In her throws of passion, she started to hit the door to stifle her moans. Lights came on and we hear keys going into keyholes while I was still plouging her.

Faced with the prospect of being caught, I carried her and ran down the alley where we continued 😈

This time I pinned her hands together and gave her a good one. Still remember the scratches from that night. She was one wildcat.

Rough sex with an element of risk really takes it to another level 😄
Old 12-07-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fucked a Thai Hooker at KL. Railed her on standing doggie while near a hotel window opened on the 12th floor buck naked.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Smous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

- Handicap toilet at Jurong Point one late night after movie
- Male toilet cubicle at the rooftop of VivoCity late at night too after drinking. An unknown couple was also banging in another cubicle and the girl was moaning.
- HDB staircase at Boon Lay
- One of the playgrounds at Yishun at late night
- HJ on a plane
- In a Siam Diu with a horny Thai bar girl who did not wear panty under her skirt. Our table was in a dark corner and she slid my meat in her for about 10 seconds before we stopped. Thankfully no std.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Golf course in Thailand with Thai Caddy. Fucked her in the buggy on one of the Par 5s. We drove off to a more deserted area and she sucked me hard on the Buggy and straddled me on the seat. Finished off with standing doggy while she was holding on to the back of the buggy.
Is that considered a hole in one on the scorecard?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1