The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 06-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Yesterday went for brisk walking aroung my neighbourhood.
Found a New HDB block without and tenant. Went up to explore, there is a terrace garden with a brand new swinging chair ( those made of cane and shape of an egg if u know what i am saying.)
It was windy and those hdb Block beside has no yet open.
A good place for fun with during the night since no hotel is available.

Will be trying it before people start moving in.

Anyone wants to know the place pm me.
Will only let first 10 brothers who pm me know the location. Why 10 because there is only 20 levels. In case all 10 brothers went on the same night, can do at altenate level 😂😂 for social distancing

For those that is driving, not far from the block also have a road that is still not open and dark will be a good place for excitement
Old 06-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
NengPaBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer074 View Post
Yesterday went for brisk walking aroung my neighbourhood.
Found a New HDB block without and tenant. Went up to explore, there is a terrace garden with a brand new swinging chair ( those made of cane and shape of an egg if u know what i am saying.)
It was windy and those hdb Block beside has no yet open.
A good place for fun with during the night since no hotel is available.

Will be trying it before people start moving in.

Anyone wants to know the place pm me.
Will only let first 10 brothers who pm me know the location. Why 10 because there is only 20 levels. In case all 10 brothers went on the same night, can do at altenate level 😂😂 for social distancing

For those that is driving, not far from the block also have a road that is still not open and dark will be a good place for excitement
Wahahaa 1 level can only accommodate 1 couple meh?
Old 06-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NengPaBan View Post
Wahahaa 1 level can only accommodate 1 couple meh?

Not everyone is open to sharing of their privacy.
So better not let too manyy people know.

I suspected that due to CB, renovation are beimg put on hold and that is the reason why the blocl is open but empty.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

So far given the address to 4 brothers here. Hope they enjoy and maybe share their FR here😁
Old 07-06-2020, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewurkuku View Post
Wanted to share my recent experience.

Managed to meet up with a FB for car date. Picked her up from her place and drove to nearest MSCP. She stay HDB so when we went up to second highest floor, no cars around but surrounding blocks neighbors can see if they look out of their windows.

So exciting to fuck in public.
Thanks for sharing bro.

MSCP always bring back nice memories. I recalled few years ago I had a 20 year old gf who just started working and willing to try new stuff... but very blur too. B cup, syt look and slim. She stayed at one end of Singapore with her sister in a rented room so making out in her room is out of question. We always had to bonk outdoors because my house is far from hers and tiring to travel to and back.... especially when we met after office hours. Hotels are too expensive if we go everyday.

So we always end up bonking in my car near her house mscp. I would usually drive to the highest floor with very few or no cars parked there. We would bonk in my rear seats with her completely naked. It is safe even if cars drive pass as my windows are tinted. Once a car parked opposite us and the guy went back home. There were no other cars. My gf had to pee halfway so she opened my car door and went out to pee on the floor... completely naked. I was shocked. You see.... the car is opposite us and it has a car camera on. It has a light blinking so I am sure it is recording and motion sensor. After she was done, she still stand for awhile enjoying the wind (opposite the mscp was a grass patch) before coming back in. She didn't know about car cam when I told her. Lucky i think the owner never check his car cam too.

After that, we had many times of bonking outside my car in the mscp with her completely naked but not in front of other car cam. Don't want to be on stomp and it's hard to hide if my car plate is caught (any bros in future if caught another bro in action... please kindly block her their faces or car plates). She is young and wild... not worry about getting caught. So not a problem to ask her to bonk outdoors naked. Also tried before she walked from one end of the mscp naked to the other end... and walk back. Took about 2 mins but felt very long. The hdb nearby cannot see us except at the cp slope to the roof. She dashed across when near the slope. Missed those times.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So far given the address to 4 brothers here. Hope they enjoy and maybe share their FR here😁
Good share and up as promise.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-06-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
smuggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Thanks for sharing bro.

MSCP always bring back nice memories. I recalled few years ago I had a 20 year old gf who just started working and willing to try new stuff... but very blur too. B cup, syt look and slim. She stayed at one end of Singapore with her sister in a rented room so making out in her room is out of question. We always had to bonk outdoors because my house is far from hers and tiring to travel to and back.... especially when we met after office hours. Hotels are too expensive if we go everyday.

So we always end up bonking in my car near her house mscp. I would usually drive to the highest floor with very few or no cars parked there. We would bonk in my rear seats with her completely naked. It is safe even if cars drive pass as my windows are tinted. Once a car parked opposite us and the guy went back home. There were no other cars. My gf had to pee halfway so she opened my car door and went out to pee on the floor... completely naked. I was shocked. You see.... the car is opposite us and it has a car camera on. It has a light blinking so I am sure it is recording and motion sensor. After she was done, she still stand for awhile enjoying the wind (opposite the mscp was a grass patch) before coming back in. She didn't know about car cam when I told her. Lucky i think the owner never check his car cam too.

After that, we had many times of bonking outside my car in the mscp with her completely naked but not in front of other car cam. Don't want to be on stomp and it's hard to hide if my car plate is caught (any bros in future if caught another bro in action... please kindly block her their faces or car plates). She is young and wild... not worry about getting caught. So not a problem to ask her to bonk outdoors naked. Also tried before she walked from one end of the mscp naked to the other end... and walk back. Took about 2 mins but felt very long. The hdb nearby cannot see us except at the cp slope to the roof. She dashed across when near the slope. Missed those times.
You are so lucky bro, your ex and present gf both daring enough to be naked in public!
Old 09-06-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

I have given to 11 people the place I mention. No more giving out. Please dont pm.me anymore. To those bros that got the address, enjoy😁
Old 09-06-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have given to 11 people the place I mention. No more giving out. Please dont pm.me anymore. To those bros that got the address, enjoy😁
Up u bro. 😊
Old 09-06-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upz +13 for your sharing spirit, cheers!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing bros.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GanCheeHong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Alamak, am I too late?
Old 13-06-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Now so difficult to find place to have fun even got lobang.
Any suggestions?
Old 14-06-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Mount Faber, was a noob last time, my gal taught me to use my car window wind up to hold on to our clothes as shield while making out in the car.

Another car pulled up beside us, and her first words were 'chey, never see people fuck before ah' and continued...

Gosh... miss her.
Old 15-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Mount Faber, was a noob last time, my gal taught me to use my car window wind up to hold on to our clothes as shield while making out in the car.

Another car pulled up beside us, and her first words were 'chey, never see people fuck before ah' and continued...

Gosh... miss her.
wah ur ex so daring sio..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1