The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

Love your story bro! Really makes me feel like i'm inside it.
Your part 1 mentioned that she suggested to extend the trip, but stay in 2 different rooms. If me, i immediately sian liao.
Your part 2 talked about the key hole and she knows you are peeping, really scares me sia! hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanoodle View Post
Thanks all for the support! Was posting part 2 last night but somehow it didn't go through. So have to rewrite the entire thing again.. Anyway here you go!

Part 2:
So fast forward to when both G and me reach Norway cuz nothing much happened in between. We booked an airbnb apartment that had 2 bedroom, 1 living room with kitchen, and a common bathroom. Since we reached at around dinner time, I was hungry so I decided to cook.

Me: hey I'm gonna cook some Maggie I brought from sg, do you want any?

G: yes! But can wait? I want to go shower first. Will take a while.

Me: yep sure I'll just see what else the apartment has first.

G went ahead to shower while I looked around for cooking utensils and what else the apartment has. While exploring, I noticed that G's room door was opened and her clothes were all on her bed. Being curious, I decided to go in and have a look. And i had a shock.

G's bras and panties are all the sexy lacey type! To think that such a decent looking girl next door type would have such sexy underwear. I was instantly turned on and thought about how she would look in these underwear. Oh how I would love to see her wearing these babies!

In the meantime, I heard the shower running in the common bathroom outside, so I walked over. And I noticed that, the bathroom door has a big keyhole (the same type as those keyhole on the gate outside hdb flats). In my mind I was thinking if i should take a peep as I was scared that she would notice. But since I was already turned on, I decided to do it. And boy what a treat it was.

Just 3 to 4 steps in front of me, fully naked was G showering. I could see every inch of her body, from her B cup breasts to her pussy. And I was right, her body was so in shape, slim but not skinny to the bone, with the right curves. I was in ecstasy, in front of me is my colleague fully naked and showering! It was like a wild fantasy come true.

Suddenly, she turned around to face the door while washing her hair, and gave a smile. Initially I thought it was my imagination, so I hid away from the keyhole. 10s or so later, I peeped in again. And she was really smiling in my direction!

Part 3 will be up soon!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 22-05-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Pinkyface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kakanoodle, waiting for part 3 too!!
Old 27-05-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for part III
Old 27-05-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
oldiesbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Join in the queue for Part III
Old 06-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for Pt 3
Old 06-06-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
avple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by casewang View Post
Any wild thoughts of her when you meet her nowadays?
Yes of course and we do exchange smiles at each other secretly too. But that’s all in the past and I respect that she moved on too, so it was all sweet memories now.

Been looking around for like minded souls, and hopefully one day soon, I meet another one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1