The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 07-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
she is not bad, but there are better ones with real tits
fr ? ..walao as usual ..
bonk ordy tiamtiam ..
Old 07-11-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

The girls wear clothes of different themes?
Old 08-11-2019, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
fr ? ..walao as usual ..
bonk ordy tiamtiam ..
bro, it's the one you intro me at the other thread lah

you take a look at G69 at 1838 ? quite nab if you don't mind the fake boobs.

i haven't tried yet though, only saw her....like quite popular....
Old 08-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can describe 222 body?
One word fantastic experience not much shout about the body although smooth and she smells really good. Victoria Secret?
Old 08-11-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro, it's the one you intro me at the other thread lah

you take a look at G69 at 1838 ? quite nab if you don't mind the fake boobs.

i haven't tried yet though, only saw her....like quite popular....

1838 good meh they always chasing bangla and shouting at them stay outside chase nevermind the room all so small and smelly. Probably is due to pungent from toilet hole. Try once after never step in this Lorong 18 House 38 liao
Old 09-11-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post
1838 good meh they always chasing bangla and shouting at them stay outside chase nevermind the room all so small and smelly. Probably is due to pungent from toilet hole. Try once after never step in this Lorong 18 House 38 liao
you probably got shit room lah....this is one of my favourite house cos they have ceiling and side mirrors in most of their rooms. rooms are ok size...if you liek big rooms. go to Lor 6 house 70, big fucking rooms but atmosphere not really there for fucking experience.

talking about 1844B, the last time i did G111, i got a lousy room. to be honest worse than those that i had in 1838, no side and ceiling mirrors, nothing...luckily the girl quite hot....lol if got mirror and stuff i would get a better experience
Old 09-11-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i nv had bad experience with the rooms here, i have seen worse
generally nv met a nice WL here that is good enough for me to rtf
overall i had a pretty bad experience with gals in this house
Old 09-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

that day step in opening ceremony.. i was expecting at least got 1 side mirror, like 843... but was surprise left out such an important item. got fridge got tv but no mirror tbh quite disappointed. i rather hav mirror than fridge n tv.. luckily stil got chiobu
Old 09-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
you probably got shit room lah....this is one of my favourite house cos they have ceiling and side mirrors in most of their rooms. rooms are ok size...if you liek big rooms. go to Lor 6 house 70, big fucking rooms but atmosphere not really there for fucking experience.

talking about 1844B, the last time i did G111, i got a lousy room. to be honest worse than those that i had in 1838, no side and ceiling mirrors, nothing...luckily the girl quite hot....lol if got mirror and stuff i would get a better experience

Lol probably u got a shittier room didn't take Vip? Pay more for better experience bro.
When I did 111 and another I got the VIP room towards the end 2nd floor with Bathub while she rub rub suck suck. Fantastic. Still play AV video with dimmed lights. I go is not 1-2 session or 1 girl only session leh.. Different place pay different price ba. This one really sit bathub VIP sessions king size experience. That time I took one of the girl can't remember which sit Bathtub top masturbate herself while holding her boobs while I jerking inside. Then come jerk for me. After wash go bed deep throat and boob fuck with AV on. Pay more u will see difference. You paid normal $50 standard rate issit? Standard rate where give u choose room one ask u go where u go where. Lol

As for l18h38 knn OKT see him also dulan. Worker only behaving like some boss shouting at people. Balls to him. People drive pass can't see still shouting at Bangla. Mental disorder. Ccb. Got more guy no teeth use dentures take off his dentures still smile at u no teeth with spectacles on Knn. Must as well take off his eye balls also. Never walk pass there come out drive away. Disgusting.

Last edited by Zig Zach; 09-11-2019 at 10:52 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Zig Zach;19417649][SIZE="4"]
Lol probably u got a shittier room didn't take Vip? Pay more for better experience bro.
When I did 111 and another I got the VIP room towards the end 2nd floor with Bathub while she rub rub suck suck. Fantastic. Still play AV video with dimmed lights. I go is not 1-2 session or 1 girl only session leh.. Different place pay different price ba. This one really sit bathub VIP sessions king size experience. That time I took one of the girl can't remember which sit Bathtub top masturbate herself while holding her boobs while I jerking inside. Then come jerk for me. After wash go bed deep throat and boob fuck with AV on. Pay more u will see difference. You paid normal $50 standard rate issit? Standard rate where give u choose room one ask u go where u go where. Lol

Bro, how much did you paid for the VIP room and how many sessions did you book the wl. I am interested coz it is a whole new experience. Bathtub and AV video take sex to a higher level.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

As for l18h38 knn OKT see him also dulan. Worker only behaving like some boss shouting at people. Balls to him. People drive pass can't see still shouting at Bangla. Mental disorder. Ccb. Got more guy no teeth use dentures take off his dentures still smile at u no teeth with spectacles on Knn. Must as well take off his eye balls also. Never walk pass there come out drive away. Disgusting.
so it's all because you dulan the OKT lah...nothing to do with the rooms.
the rooms in 1844B VIP looks nice....that's all....got ceiling and side mirror to see yourself and the girl action ?

watching AV while fucking...done that....nothing special...last time at i think 1844a...the girl inside the room will play AV while we fucking lol....i find it weird actually. i rather see myself in action. maybe they should have a video cam to stream your action into a flat screen...so machiam watch AV by you lol
Old 09-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i nv had bad experience with the rooms here, i have seen worse
generally nv met a nice WL here that is good enough for me to rtf
overall i had a pretty bad experience with gals in this house
1838 rooms considered one of the better ones already.. see the girl suck your cock with 360 degree view is not something you get to do everyday ..so was surprised he said got a shit room lol. had a few regulars there
Old 09-11-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
1838 rooms considered one of the better ones already.. see the girl suck your cock with 360 degree view is not something you get to do everyday ..so was surprised he said got a shit room lol. had a few regulars there
U like promoting 1838 like that with the mirror mirror on the wall who has the big dick of them all. You?
U on the wrong thread pal. They asked u to promote the house here? business must be bad there? Lol

Keep the mirrors to yourself bro. Everyone got different taste And I had the experiences shit okt and smelly room there. Maybe u should create another thread say your fantasies about 1838 mirrors there. Wrong thread.

Last edited by Zig Zach; 09-11-2019 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Word of fairness I believe each house has its own merits. Just make sure not to overrate them. Especially the girls....they will get complacent. Fuck and forget, no string attached.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Word of fairness I believe each house has its own merits. Just make sure not to overrate them. Especially the girls....they will get complacent. Fuck and forget, no string attached.
Well said bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1