The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bkk in may

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

T minus 28 and counting
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U coming to BKK?? Need pong pong ger to welcome u from airport? Dun worry all expenses by yours truly, Naemlo. I will get Nong Ploy's friends to assist on this.
Be sure to bring the whole entourage for the welcumming party

T minus 27 and counting
Old 28-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Hi experienced bros,

Do those massage parlors in sukhumvit such as ez, mango, dream heaven, etc provide sex?

I saw prices like 2300thb for 2hr but i don't know what is included. I am guessing this price is only for massage + hj?
In some MP's, the mamasan or papasan will give you a cold towel as you enter and show you pictures of the girls while you cool down by the sofa. Sometimes the album will include how many shots the girl gives and the type of services she offers, i.e. CIM, BBBJ, COB, Frenching. Just point and shoot - point the girl you like and get your shot off in the room

p.s. When in doubt, ask first before proceeding. Don't let your small head take over the big head
Old 28-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Izzt so Song Ma!!! I dun let ppl play my back one , as I m a poor MaN... Wait wallet BROKEN la...

Quote:
Told u, u come, u sure song till cannot walk.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
In some MP's, the mamasan or papasan will give you a cold towel as you enter and show you pictures of the girls while you cool down by the sofa. Sometimes the album will include how many shots the girl gives and the type of services she offers, i.e. CIM, BBBJ, COB, Frenching. Just point and shoot - point the girl you like and get your shot off in the room

p.s. When in doubt, ask first before proceeding. Don't let your small head take over the big head
Ok. Thanks bro for your info.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Izzt so Song Ma!!! I dun let ppl play my back one , as I m a poor MaN... Wait wallet BROKEN la...
Who bother about your back? I always get a massage on my backache. The katoey is more interested in your asshole U sure can't walk the next day..
Old 28-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

I worry later, u find Katoey for me to SONG SONG u will not treat me that way right... Got good massage i also like... dun mind without Happy Ending old man lioa, like massage...

Quote:
Who bother about your back? I always get a massage on my backache. The katoey is more interested in your asshole U sure can't walk the next day..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I worry later, u find Katoey for me to SONG SONG u will not treat me that way right...
When coming over?? Will make sure your asshole cracks.
Old 28-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Not sure yet as i told u april going to HKT-CNX maybe will stop over in BKK to look for u before going back lor... u still at BKK? Ya, u top-up my DTAC already, thanks...

Quote:
When coming over?? Will make sure your asshole cracks.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure yet as i told u april going to HKT-CNX maybe will stop over in BKK to look for u before going back lor... u still at BKK? Ya, u top-up my DTAC already, thanks...
Should be in BKK. Come over during Songkran? Will update u on DTAC via pm.
Old 28-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

thanks, i will be in CNX for Songkran, then maybe will dropby to see u if u r there... NO Katoey for me n i dun need my asshole cracks...

Quote:
Should be in BKK. Come over during Songkran? Will update u on DTAC via pm.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks, i will be in CNX for Songkran, then maybe will dropby to see u if u r there... NO Katoey for me n i dun need my asshole cracks...
Update me, I might go over CNX.

Your siao gay friend, ah b suddenly disappear.... I going HCMC tmr... dunno whether is he going
Old 28-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

i also not sure where he go lioa, he is working for more MONEY to cheong with u la, u enjoy, see u...

Quote:
Update me, I might go over CNX.

Your siao gay friend, ah b suddenly disappear.... I going HCMC tmr... dunno whether is he going

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
i also not sure where he go lioa, he is working for more MONEY to cheong with u la, u enjoy, see u...
He working?? U must be kidding.
Old 28-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
alexey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4 nights trip in bangkok – low success rate. 1 of 4 nights worth remembering.

I have not been planning cheong trip to Bangkok for some time, but a recent business trip brought me back.

First 3 nights were not total waste, but not great neither. Arrived late at 1st night, so arranged a home delivery from a ex-hatyai gal I met previously. She turned up on time and great gfe. Prepared to stay with me throughout. But after 1.5 years, must admit that her body has gone downhill. So, 1 night with her is okay, beyond that is stretching.

2nd night ventured into Nana complex. Went to a few bars, total disappointment. Spot a few lookers but extremely commercialized. Pop the million dollar question within 5 minutes “do you want to barfine me?” A negative answer will turn her face dark, and soon signaling you to leave! To be fair, above applies only to the few bars I had stepped foot into, which includes voodoo, skeelschool. The other bar called lollipop was nice to me, but she is not my cup of tea. Went to CM2 at Novotel, also a disappointment, with almost no thai girl but Uzbekistan gals. Left the place to Club mix at intercontinental hotel. Similar concept with CM2 with lots of FL, but some genuine party gals as well. They hired plenty of coyote gals dancing at the stage to keep your eyes busy. 1 of the coyote gal came and danced with me. She is wild and great in dancing, basically full with body contacts “scratching” me for a good 2 hours. The bottle of vodka disappearing very quickly and soon alcohol level in my body is alarming high. Managed to reach back to hotel but woke up next day not remembering how did I got home?

3rd day started to play safe. Went to Emmanuelle in the afternoon and had a nice session with a sideline gal @ 2500bht pricetag. She really has a nice face. Body is just above average. But conversation flowing in between actions with lots of teasing and laughing. I got what I wanted. Fair deal. Night time had a date with a long known friend at river city. Sitting at the bar near the river watching tourists come back from dinner cruise. A nice atmosphere I must admit. After a nice relax hang-out adjourned to thong lor at 11:30pm. At first thought of trying out Funky Villa but couldn’t find it so ended up at Muse. Music wasn’t good, the band is so-so. The gals there not that spectaculars that night. Soon leaving at 12, and checked with the security. It dawned on us that Funky is located just at the back of Muse, so walked there and inside was packed & full. Managed to squeeze a table out and started my vodka again. The sound system in Funky is at least a notch better than Muse and bursting base beats sent you to the moon. Enjoyed it till close to 2am, and adjourned home. My partner sent me home and splitted. I had a sudden urge for bonk that time of the night. Went to Club mixx quickly and picked up someone within 10 minutes, back home and finished the mission.

4th day is a day of no expectation, after 3 very average nights. Had a late dinner and dragged myself to soi cowboy. Thought of doing a few bars killing time before venturing some place serious later of the night. Went into Baccarat. First impression “WOW”, full of peoples. Hips of gals dancing on stage, with all seats taken by customers. Good sign, spotted a place to sit near bar. Saw a few lookers on stage, 2 smiles at me with IOI (indication of interest). I took it easy, enjoying my first alcohol of the night and playing with my phone. Soon a fair syt with proper dress walked past me and smiled. I smiled back so she approached me. We chatted and at close distance, started to realize how pretty she is. She is tall, slim and fair. Face, typically thai model look with wavy hair. Bought her a drink. Decided to get her LT so I asked her. “ST at 2.5K, and LT at 4.5K” so she said. I think she worth it and it’s my last night so I didn’t bordered to neg. Paid and when she returned with normal clothe, there is a ‘wow’ in my heart. Nicely dressed with long leg exposed, resembling of uni-gal hanging out with friends. Took her to Funky Villa, as I started to like this place. Reached there at 10:45pm, but still, full and packed! The waiter got us a table, saw a few pairs of envy eyes looking at her (with me). We made friends with the couple besides us. Both working executives for a big firm. Can tell my gal is dissolving into the atmosphere and the feeling of us being couple dating out is quickly in-making. Band was quite good that night. She started to dance and sing with the band, good sign.

Worth noting that while I take a pee, the guy from next table trying to hug my gal at waistline. The other new guy friend saw it and pulled her to the other side of table to stay away from that guy. I only know this later in my room. But, guess thai guys are aggressive there.

After the party, we reached home and I’m too drunk. I felt asleep while she was using the toilet. What made my day was that at 1 point while we were cuddling in the room I asked her if she had the same feeling as I had, that tonight we were dating? She nodded. I asked again, the new friend that we made asked me during Funky if she is my galfriend, how should I answer him? She said, “tell him yes”.

When I woke up in the morning, she was gone. Shit, I didn’t manage to bonk her. Checked my wallet, recounting that I haven’t paid her, and she didn’t border? Desire high in the morning, ended up in angel massage with a nice gal called “Aum”. Nice gal, amazing massage skill and finished me in no time.

That’s it. I will remember the baraccat gal for a very long time even though we have unfinished biz. Got her FB and already in touched. Another unwritten chapter if I ever return to bkk.
Old 29-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tandoori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post
4 nights trip in bangkok – low success rate. 1 of 4 nights worth remembering.

I have not been planning cheong trip to Bangkok for some time, but a recent business trip brought me back.

First 3 nights were not total waste, but not great neither. Arrived late at 1st night, so arranged a home delivery from a ex-hatyai gal I met previously. She turned up on time and great gfe. Prepared to stay with me throughout. But after 1.5 years, must admit that her body has gone downhill. So, 1 night with her is okay, beyond that is stretching.

2nd night ventured into Nana complex. Went to a few bars, total disappointment. Spot a few lookers but extremely commercialized. Pop the million dollar question within 5 minutes “do you want to barfine me?” A negative answer will turn her face dark, and soon signaling you to leave! To be fair, above applies only to the few bars I had stepped foot into, which includes voodoo, skeelschool. The other bar called lollipop was nice to me, but she is not my cup of tea. Went to CM2 at Novotel, also a disappointment, with almost no thai girl but Uzbekistan gals. Left the place to Club mix at intercontinental hotel. Similar concept with CM2 with lots of FL, but some genuine party gals as well. They hired plenty of coyote gals dancing at the stage to keep your eyes busy. 1 of the coyote gal came and danced with me. She is wild and great in dancing, basically full with body contacts “scratching” me for a good 2 hours. The bottle of vodka disappearing very quickly and soon alcohol level in my body is alarming high. Managed to reach back to hotel but woke up next day not remembering how did I got home?

3rd day started to play safe. Went to Emmanuelle in the afternoon and had a nice session with a sideline gal @ 2500bht pricetag. She really has a nice face. Body is just above average. But conversation flowing in between actions with lots of teasing and laughing. I got what I wanted. Fair deal. Night time had a date with a long known friend at river city. Sitting at the bar near the river watching tourists come back from dinner cruise. A nice atmosphere I must admit. After a nice relax hang-out adjourned to thong lor at 11:30pm. At first thought of trying out Funky Villa but couldn’t find it so ended up at Muse. Music wasn’t good, the band is so-so. The gals there not that spectaculars that night. Soon leaving at 12, and checked with the security. It dawned on us that Funky is located just at the back of Muse, so walked there and inside was packed & full. Managed to squeeze a table out and started my vodka again. The sound system in Funky is at least a notch better than Muse and bursting base beats sent you to the moon. Enjoyed it till close to 2am, and adjourned home. My partner sent me home and splitted. I had a sudden urge for bonk that time of the night. Went to Club mixx quickly and picked up someone within 10 minutes, back home and finished the mission.

4th day is a day of no expectation, after 3 very average nights. Had a late dinner and dragged myself to soi cowboy. Thought of doing a few bars killing time before venturing some place serious later of the night. Went into Baccarat. First impression “WOW”, full of peoples. Hips of gals dancing on stage, with all seats taken by customers. Good sign, spotted a place to sit near bar. Saw a few lookers on stage, 2 smiles at me with IOI (indication of interest). I took it easy, enjoying my first alcohol of the night and playing with my phone. Soon a fair syt with proper dress walked past me and smiled. I smiled back so she approached me. We chatted and at close distance, started to realize how pretty she is. She is tall, slim and fair. Face, typically thai model look with wavy hair. Bought her a drink. Decided to get her LT so I asked her. “ST at 2.5K, and LT at 4.5K” so she said. I think she worth it and it’s my last night so I didn’t bordered to neg. Paid and when she returned with normal clothe, there is a ‘wow’ in my heart. Nicely dressed with long leg exposed, resembling of uni-gal hanging out with friends. Took her to Funky Villa, as I started to like this place. Reached there at 10:45pm, but still, full and packed! The waiter got us a table, saw a few pairs of envy eyes looking at her (with me). We made friends with the couple besides us. Both working executives for a big firm. Can tell my gal is dissolving into the atmosphere and the feeling of us being couple dating out is quickly in-making. Band was quite good that night. She started to dance and sing with the band, good sign.

Worth noting that while I take a pee, the guy from next table trying to hug my gal at waistline. The other new guy friend saw it and pulled her to the other side of table to stay away from that guy. I only know this later in my room. But, guess thai guys are aggressive there.

After the party, we reached home and I’m too drunk. I felt asleep while she was using the toilet. What made my day was that at 1 point while we were cuddling in the room I asked her if she had the same feeling as I had, that tonight we were dating? She nodded. I asked again, the new friend that we made asked me during Funky if she is my galfriend, how should I answer him? She said, “tell him yes”.

When I woke up in the morning, she was gone. Shit, I didn’t manage to bonk her. Checked my wallet, recounting that I haven’t paid her, and she didn’t border? Desire high in the morning, ended up in angel massage with a nice gal called “Aum”. Nice gal, amazing massage skill and finished me in no time.

That’s it. I will remember the baraccat gal for a very long time even though we have unfinished biz. Got her FB and already in touched. Another unwritten chapter if I ever return to bkk.

Its always like that. The girls you dont fuck are the ones you remember the most
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1