The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 06-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 18
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold
Re: How To Get A Bigger Dick Within Weeks [Proven!]

Bro, the carry case has a lock function. U can just leave it in the toilet and no one will know what is inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefcukchild View Post
quick question, where do yall keep the pump without being found out ?
Old 06-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
Chronograph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChronograph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,pls pm me too..Thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster (A)

LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold

PM sent. Check your inbox. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronograph View Post
Bro,pls pm me too..Thanks
Old 07-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster (A)

Additional discount ending in 2 hours. Quickly place your order for the group buy before midnight!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-06-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster (A)

Thank you for all the Bros' support!

3rd group buy order has ended and 4th group buy order has begun. PM your interest and orders now to enjoy SBF discount ($150 off)!
Old 10-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster (A)

Bathmate Hydromax Xtreme Review: 6 weeks challenge

Old 10-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster (A)

40% OFF
Valid for group buy orders during the period of 10-16 June, 23:59pm!

Old 11-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (A)

Many Daddies have been asking for additional discount

On top of the 40% group buy discount, $5 payment gateway discount, daddies will get additional $10 off. That's $185 off!

Happy Father's Day!

PM me for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN View Post
40% OFF
Valid for group buy orders during the period of 10-16 June, 23:59pm!

Old 12-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster (A)

Results in 1 week:

Old 12-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 1
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

support support

Click and support -

Emergency Contraceptives

Full details about Postinor and Postinor 2
Old 12-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ascirdla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pm price!
Old 12-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
support support
Old 13-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster (A)

Old 13-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
bonbong88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonbong88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do you also have to sit in bathtub to use? Any instructions on how to use before ordering? Scared malfunction then stuck then GG. Haha
Old 14-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster (A)

No bro, u can use in the showers or even in your room. There is an instruction manual provided. Also check out my PE routine thread in the Pictures forum for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Do you also have to sit in bathtub to use? Any instructions on how to use before ordering? Scared malfunction then stuck then GG. Haha
Advert Space Available