The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2018, 01:24 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Valentine gift

There is absolutely nothing wrong with tipping or buying someone a present who has given you good service. It is no different from tipping at a restaurant or giving your banker a present. You mean just because my banker serves other clients well means I can't get him something during Christmas? Because I'm not special so no need to to tip? Because my banker receives gifts from his other clients so I should not give him anything? So I can't tip the guy who washes my car every time? CNY also cannot give angpao, right?

The kind of logic the cheapskates use to justify being cheap is a fucking joke.

What I don't like about this forum is that it's dominated by a vocal MINORITY of CHEAPSKATES. These are the same people who expect a lot.

The Koreans in FL are going for $500 at a 5 star hotel. You can view privately because it's in a hotel room, the OKTs all can reply in English. Such services are available. Why come here and moan about $150 standard? Pay more and get better ones if you think $150 not good enough.

Why get all annoyed because one brother got money to spend on gifts and you don't have? Good job bro! Hopefully more WLs will come.

Got customers can call for WL to sleep a few session or just chitchat ALL THE TIME. And here you cheapskates are moaning about a once in a year Valentine Day present. Not sure whether it's the WL or customer no standard. And it's the same bunch who wonder why got no WL want to come and have a lot of "helpful" ideas on how to improve business.

There is nothing wrong with buying a WL or any service provider a present as a token of appreciation for her services. I have recieved gifts from WLs as well for being a regular customer. What the fuck are you idiots moaning about?

Get it clear. It's not that punters like me who do give something are dumb and you so smart for not giving anything. Nothing smart. Can't afford, just fuck off to one corner and stop embarrasing yourselves.

This year CNY and V day about the same time so actually save money. Just give one angpao cover the whole period. Heng ah. Hahaha.

Last edited by 123hu; 24-01-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 24-01-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
There is absolutely nothing wrong with tipping or buying someone a present who has given you good service. It is no different from tipping at a restaurant or giving your banker a present. You mean just because my banker serves other clients well means I can't get him something during Christmas? Because I'm not special so no need to to tip? Because my banker receives gifts from his other clients so I should not give him anything? So I can't tip the guy who washes my car every time? CNY also cannot give angpao, right?

What I don't like about this forum is that it's dominated by a vocal MINORITY of CHEAPSKATES. These are the same people who expect a lot.

The Koreans in FL are going for $500 at a 5 star hotel. You can view privately because it's in a hotel room, the OKTs all can reply in English. Such services are available. Why come here and moan about $150 standard? Pay more and get better ones if you think $150 not good enough.

Why get all annoyed because one brother got money to spend on gifts and you don't have? Good job bro! Hopefully more WLs will come.

Got customers can call for WL to sleep a few session or just chitchat ALL THE TIME. And here you cheapskates are moaning about a once in a year Valentine Day present. Not sure whether it's the WL or customer no standard. And it's the same bunch who wonder why got no WL want to come and have a lot of "helpful" ideas on how to improve business.

There is nothing wrong with buying a WL or anyone a present as a token of appreciation for her services.

Get it clear. It's not that punters like me who do give something are dumb and you so smart for not giving anything. Nothing smart. Can't afford, just fuck off to one corner and stop embarrasing yourselves.

This year CNY and V day about the same time so actually save money. Just give one angpao cover the whole period. Heng ah. Hahaha.
well said, no money then stay away from kc game.

which lucky wl got your attn btw ?
Old 24-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedPotato View Post
If the wl really love you she will pay for your sessions and demand you spend more time with her

She got pay any sessions for you ? Never means you just a customer la, regular customer also got some she prefer more and some she prefer less but still in the same category !

#hardtruths
Har.. you think you valentino, Lady pay for you to fuck her? She better save and buy herself a vibrator.
Old 24-01-2018, 01:46 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
well said, no money then stay away from kc game.

which lucky wl got your attn btw ?
Never stick to one. And cosmetic sets are not expensive la. Heh heh.

All these occasions is an opportunity for the WL to divide her list of customers into quality customers and the cheapskate thrash.

My gifts:

Favorite WL: secret
Very good: cosmetic set or small wallet
Good: expensive chocolates

Best gifts I recieved was a bottle of XXX cologne and a shirt. Very touched.

Last edited by 123hu; 24-01-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Stupid, whores are for fucking and forget. Why bother buying them gifts? The money they earn is enough for them to buy themselves anything they want
TRUE. They earned more than majority of us. One month easily 20K. The Ang Pais even more and here you are contemplating about buying them gifts. You think they will treasure them ? They squeeze you dry and then say bye bye. A lost soul living in a virtual world.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Amo33;16947176]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
J

Its exactly the same as what you have mentioned here.
Well, enjoy it then bro. But another hard trurh which I told myself. If she is not as nice to other customers as compared to you, then why do other customers still buy gifts for her? If the girl is not specially nice to me, I will not buy anything for sure. You can argue and said because other guys are trying to get attention from her but I had my doubts. Unless this girl really kept smsing you even during her working hours, and ganjiong when you did not reply her, and kept bugging you to meet her during her off days and spend every single second with you without looking at her handphone, even with so you may stll wonder if it is for real. Perhaps she treat you like a bf here in SG only to numb her own pain and homesickness. Once balek kampong she will not contact you liao. In any case, it is always better to be prudent and KC the girl than the other way round.
Old 24-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How you know you KC and not kena KC by them instead, its really when they never ask you for any gift and instead buy you gifts. And never pester you to look for them because in fact they felt ashamed sometimes you look for them at their workplace. And they want to do everything with you during their off days. Otherwise, really take it as a pinch of salt. This is imho. In either case if you really felt you are in a r/s with her, can you take it that she is being screwed by others all the time especially if she is an angpai? And to be honest, there must be a reason why she is an angpai. It is either she is damn pretty (which geylang stds had dropped throughout the years), or service is worthy. So can you tahan that she also provides those kind of good service to other guys when you think she is your gf? If one can really overlook all these, then can continue to be a gamer.
Old 24-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
TRUE. They earned more than majority of us. One month easily 20K. The Ang Pais even more and here you are contemplating about buying them gifts. You think they will treasure them ? They squeeze you dry and then say bye bye. A lost soul living in a virtual world.
Money is not an issue for me and what is your problem then?
Old 24-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Valentine gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
haha kns me too bro, i thought years of battles had numbed my senses, but i still fell for it in the end
It is very normal that our small head overrule the big head

人生有多少个十年

Most important is we are happy will do

Cos we only live once
Old 24-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Never stick to one. And cosmetic sets are not expensive la. Heh heh.

All these occasions is an opportunity for the WL to divide her list of customers into quality customers and the cheapskate thrash.

My gifts:

Favorite WL: secret
Very good: cosmetic set or small wallet
Good: expensive chocolates

Best gifts I recieved was a bottle of XXX cologne and a shirt. Very touched.
lucky u, the gifts that i received were a polo shirt (no brand) n lunch boxes nia.

or maybe they know that i have many regulars so no point spending the money n time on kc-ing me 🤔😆.

i normally give angpao n ask them buy own gift, very convenient .
Old 24-01-2018, 04:04 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
lucky u, the gifts that i received were a polo shirt (no brand) n lunch boxes nia.

or maybe they know that i have many regulars so no point spending the money n time on kc-ing me 🤔😆.

i normally give angpao n ask them buy own gift, very convenient .
Wah bro why let them know you got a few regulars? Haha. You too popular already.

The gift was really not bad. However I kena one jialat experience. Got one XXX concert like all the WL going. My regular msg me say no ticket. Need 2 ticket. Ask me go also. I big mouth say no problem la I got lobang. CCB when I ask my friend only left the most expensive. Horsay liao cannot back out cause I say no problem I get. Now I hear got concert I keep my mouth shut.

But all these present is fun.
Old 24-01-2018, 04:06 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Money is not an issue for me and what is your problem then?
Their working life span is very short. Not so rich. Only a few years to make.
Old 24-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:

There is nothing wrong with buying a WL or any service provider a present as a token of appreciation for her services. I have recieved gifts from WLs as well for being a regular customer. What the fuck are you idiots moaning about?

Well said. Agree 100% No money don't play.
Old 24-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Myself I see no issue buying gifts. I indulged in short term fantasy of an old fart loser like me being able to fuck and chat with a pretty gal.
But I draw the line of fantasy crossing beyond the brothel and beyond this forum.
Old 24-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 13
i44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Well said..Clap Clap..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1