The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!
Re: Valentine gift

"This symbolize our relationship will at least last for years"

When she RTC, you will be history to her. She will not want to remember the daily screwing she gets here. She probably will not even remember your look, given the streams of guys she met every day. Good luck to you bro. You fell too deep into the KC trap. Instead she will be proud of the many dick heads that fell for her and help her to increase her material assets. Be realistic.
Old 24-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
So many brothers here offering her gifts but she still insist to put on something i bought for her over the months. This symbolize our relationship will at least last for years.i am so proud to be her man.
There is nothing to be proud at all. She is only a whore and u feel so proud. If she go out with me I feel so shameful. I don’t need to give gift and I get the same service.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So many brothers here offering her gifts but she still insist to put on something i bought for her over the months. This symbolize our relationship will at least last for years.i am so proud to be her man.
Bro. Sad to say this but I encountered nunerous such. Does she opt to go our with you everyday during her rest days? Does she show you that she wear your gift when she was being screwed by other guys? Does she give you gifts instead of you giving her? Does she call you everyday after her work and chat with you? And finally, if she really have that r/s with you and want to be with you, she would probably opt to rtc and consider your feelings rather than being screqwd by other guys. What happened behind close doors we do not know. They are here only to earn. But if you enjoy having some company and a pseudo gf with no string attached at the end, then it might be worth in general's opinion. It will be the same like any other gfs whom you buy gifts for etc, except that this gf is constantly being screwed and you are ok with that.

To be honest i have my own experience and I will not judge here nor say what you did is uncalled for or dumb. As i did the same before and the girl actually did the above to me, treating me better than even my ex gfs etc, but to me, I just enjoy the process and I know in the end I may not have a future with that person. If the girl really wants to have a future with tou, she would balek kamping once you asked her to, without even you paying her anything. But of course there are success stories along the way for some bros i assume.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Everybody say to me "no" whore is for fucking. But i received few messages asking which lady from which lorongs?
I remember some bro felt so sad after their favourite lady sent back. They forgotten they had feeling too.
No love no sadness.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

J[QUOTE=ps7432;16947122]Bro. Sad to say this but I encountered nunerous such. Does she opt to go our with you everyday during her rest days? Does she show you that she wear your gift when she was being screwed by other guys? Does she give you gifts instead of you giving her? Does she call you everyday after her work and chat with you? And finally, if she really have that r/s with you and want to be with you, she would probably opt to rtc and consider your feelings rather than being screqwd by other guys. What happened behind close doors we do not know. They are here only to earn. But if you enjoy having some company and a pseudo gf with no string attached at the end, then it might be worth in general's opinion. It will be the same like any other gfs whom you buy gifts for etc, except that this gf is constantly being screwed and you are ok with that.

To be honest i have my own experience and I will not judge here nor say what you did is uncalled for or dumb. As i did the same before and the girl actually did the above to me, treating me better than even my ex gfs etc, but to me, I just enjoy the process and I know in the end I may not have a future with that person. If the girl really wants to have a future with tou, she would balek kamping once you asked her to, without even you paying her anything. But of course there are success stories along the way for some bros i assume.[/QUOTE
]
Old 24-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=Amo33;16947167]J
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Bro. Sad to say this but I encountered nunerous such. Does she opt to go our with you everyday during her rest days? Does she show you that she wear your gift when she was being screwed by other guys? Does she give you gifts instead of you giving her? Does she call you everyday after her work and chat with you? And finally, if she really have that r/s with you and want to be with you, she would probably opt to rtc and consider your feelings rather than being screqwd by other guys. What happened behind close doors we do not know. They are here only to earn. But if you enjoy having some company and a pseudo gf with no string attached at the end, then it might be worth in general's opinion. It will be the same like any other gfs whom you buy gifts for etc, except that this gf is constantly being screwed and you are ok with that.

To be honest i have my own experience and I will not judge here nor say what you did is uncalled for or dumb. As i did the same before and the girl actually did the above to me, treating me better than even my ex gfs etc, but to me, I just enjoy the process and I know in the end I may not have a future with that person. If the girl really wants to have a future with tou, she would balek kamping once you asked her to, without even you paying her anything. But of course there are success stories along the way for some bros i assume.[/QUOTE
]
Its exactly the same as what you have mentioned here.
Old 24-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But I did fall for it

After all we are humans with feelings
haha kns me too bro, i thought years of battles had numbed my senses, but i still fell for it in the end
Old 24-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
haha kns me too bro, i thought years of battles had numbed my senses, but i still fell for it in the end
A lot of them say wont buy. But behind they buy rolex. Cartier and so much more....
Seen so many luxury gifts shower on wl..
Old 24-01-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Buy lor Happy lor
No need published lor
Old 24-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Unhappy Re: Valentine gift

Quote:
Yes, it doesnt matter how much you had spent for the gift, importantly she is willing to wear it and regard you as a close one.
Before i buy anything for the girl i will make her promised she had to fully ultilise it and not wasting my money.
Old 24-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the wl really love you she will pay for your sessions and demand you spend more time with her

She got pay any sessions for you ? Never means you just a customer la, regular customer also got some she prefer more and some she prefer less but still in the same category !

#hardtruths
Old 24-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedPotato View Post
If the wl really love you she will pay for your sessions and demand you spend more time with her

She got pay any sessions for you ? Never means you just a customer la, regular customer also got some she prefer more and some she prefer less but still in the same category !

#hardtruths
This can only apply to thai ladies. It doesnt work for cat150.
Old 24-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Stupid, whores are for fucking and forget. Why bother buying them gifts? The money they earn is enough for them to buy themselves anything they want
Old 24-01-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This can only apply to thai ladies. It doesnt work for cat150.
Better wake up your idea, all woman are the same, even local fl will want to meet u and date u and some cases even support their bf with $$$ if they really fall in love
Old 24-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Stupid, whores are for fucking and forget. Why bother buying them gifts? The money they earn is enough for them to buy themselves anything they want
Fully agree with u , one of the angpai at lor 6 told me that she make around 8k per month including overnight. She earn more than me and some time still ask for gift and I tell her I have no money but the service is still the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1