The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It all began two and a half years ago

Awaiting for Hunt PT7
Old 23-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
lhaing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS .... support!
Old 23-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

THE FIRST HUNT PT 7

Rose slowly got off the bed and went to the standing shower cubicle to clean up and bathe after having swallowed my load of hot cum. I walked in and joined her as she was squatting to flush her vagina. My dick was just at her face level and I reached for the shower gel.

'好坏' she said with a sigh and gave my penis a playful flick with her finger before leaning forward to kiss it.

'好像还有一点,我给你弄干净'

And with that she used her tongue to lick the leftover cum before taking some soap to wash my penis, lathering up and contuning to soap my body.

'把人家给弄累坏了, 都没有心做工'

I held her to me breathing in her scent, massaging her shoulders and neck causing her to sigh again.

'虽然我们做爱超过20分钟可是我照样给你$150. 宝贝我还想要呢! ' I whispered into her ear as we stood in the cubicle.

' 真的吗? 你还行吗? ' Rose laughed, and it was a womanly laugh, not the laugh of a girl.

She tied up her hair this time and stepped out, hopping on the bed and spreading her thighs open as she sat there, like one of those yoga poses.

' 来吧今晚就给老娘爽死吧! ' she said and laughed at her joke.

It all felt so natural as I stepped between her thighs on the edge of the massage bed, and we started kissing slowly. Tenderly. With flicks of the tongue and tiny nibbles. You might have noticed a pattern, I like to give tender nibbles on the lips.

Rose put her arms around me resting them on my shoulders as my quickly erect cock pressed against her body, rubbing along her tiny tuft of pubic hair.
She looked at me with half closed eyes enjoying our intimacy.

'要吗? ' I asked her as we continued to make out and tease each other.

She nodded, bit my neck to leave a love bite and replied

' 要'

And with that word of consent I gently slid my cock in her all the way to my pubic bone.

Without a condom.

Flesh against flesh.
Old 23-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Very nice TS. Uppz!
Old 24-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

THE FIRST HUNT PT 8

I had never been a patron of commercial sex and although I had had various sex partners, Rose was my first ML and here I was doing her without a condom. And she took me into her still swollen pussy without any hesitation. She later told me that I looked healthy, smelled nice, was well groomed and made her feel like we were making love.

So just a reminder, not only do cheongsters look for the so called GFE, those MLs also look for the BFE. Going off topic, she told me that all the MLs apparently share and gossip, and as it is in the outside world, appearances do matter. If a customer turns up with body odour, is miserly and bargains too much, doesn't even bother to trim pubic or armpit hair, what kinda GFE can the customer expect? On the other hand if the customer keeps flaunting wealth or is too naive, don't blame them if their knives come out. As with most things in life, try to find a balance. Anyway, back to recounting my experience.

With my bare cock inside Rose, I slowly laid her back down on the massage bed, planning to take her from the front this time. She kept snaking her slippery tongue inside my mouth as we kissed deeply while my cock pistoned in and out of her wet hole. I gently pinched her engorged nipples and massaged her generously sized womanly breasts. All this while keeping my other hand underneath her neck rhythmically massaging her tense neck muscles and sending blood to her brain, heightening her pleasure and relaxation.

Not so much a trick but rather a
psychological technique , so that women would mentally associate sex with pleasure with relaxation with me.

Rose kept moaning as we moved our bodies in sync, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. This time we were silent and just let our bodies take over. Keeping the rhythm going steadily, in and out of her hot wetness I felt my orgasm approaching, just as she gripped my arms by the triceps and bit her lips shaking her head from left to right.

I knew I just had to hold on for a while longer and I was right, as she started to cum, making no sounds but loud heavy breaths, her thighs clamping and releasing clamping and releasing around me.

Until she again quickly pushed her mouth against my chest, sucking hard while breathing heavily and leaving another love bite on my right pec just below the collarbone.

As she left her lovebite I felt my balls tightening, pulling up, her juices lubricating her pussy mixed with my precum creating a white creamy coating.

And as I came inside Rose, hot sticky cum flooding her bare pussy churning out from my testicles , her legs locking me in, her teeth and lips on my pec making that lovebite.

It felt so wild. So reckless. So damn naughty.

So.
Damn.
Good.
Old 24-01-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 24-01-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!

Very exciting story. Waiting for more!
Old 24-01-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, camp here for more.
Old 24-01-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story, keep it flowing
Old 24-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

ROSE AND HER SISTERS

We lay on the massage bed covered in sweat and the smell of sex, my cock inside her pussy slowly coming down to size, enjoying the warmth and stickiness amidst the post orgasm daze.

'出了好多啊, 你没有告诉我在里面射?' Rose asked as she stroked my nose shyly.

'那么你高潮的时候, 感觉到我的精子射在里面, 舒服吗? ' I whispered back to her.

' 幸亏你长得还不错, 又健康又man, 不然的话恶心死了! '

After a few minutes of post sex chit chat, she got off the bed and went over to the shower cubicle, squatting down to wash out her pussy, sticking a finger inside her vagina to presumably dig out my load of semen. I just sat naked on the bed, admiring her lovely womanly figure.

'这样子挖有金吗? ' I teased her as I lit up a cigarette. She just giggled and finished washing up, taking my cigarette for herself as I took my turn in the shower. When I came out she had made the bed and tidied up. After I got dressed she took me by the hand and dragged me out.

We passed by the shop sofa where her two sisters were sitting. One was a 26 year old Ang Pai named Coco and the other was a 38 year old named Amy.

Coco laughed as she saw as and joked '姐好幸福啊! 爽死了被一个猛男干了一下!'

'你要吗介绍给你? 挺适合, 你们的年龄差的不远. ' Rose replied as I sat on the couch.

' 姐你这样子不好, 用完了才给我' Coco teased.

'别弄人家了! 人家都被干得半死了,我们叫点东西来吃吧!' Amy said, moving aside so I could join them at the sofa.

Business was quiet at this time, and besides they had a cctv setup with a magnetic door lock along with a numeric keypad lock.

Rose came over, lit up her cigarette, ran a hand through my hair and passed me two out of the three $50 notes which I had previously gave her.

'宝贝, 你下去买泰国餐, 我们吃一点烤鱼还有一些菜吧'

She showed me the keypad code and I went downstairs to the coffee shop just beside the spa. I was, bemused, to say the least.
And this is how they accepted me into their little circle, their family. This is a true account, the coffee shop is still there, the Thai food stall is still in business, the spa is gone but the memories remain and I pass by the location at least once a week. As a little nugget of information, the spa was mentioned and had FR in this forum a long time ago.

And things developed from there, a whole new world opened.
Old 24-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
wrackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! camping for updates
Old 24-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
goldenmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoldenmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

keep it coming!!
Old 24-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

ROSE AND HER SISTERS PT 2

I became a regular at the spa, dropping by at least 4 times a week, usually after work at about 6pm. The usual routine would be to head over and have dinner with them, usually ordering takeaway, sometimes I would pay and sometimes they would pay. But sex with Rose was a staple occurrence, always without a condom.

'亲爱的我现在才知道做爱可以那么爽! ' she moaned as I thrust into her and spilled my sticky seed into her pussy, covered with sweat.

' 是啊你看你那么有女人味, 又让我在里面射了' I whispered as I rested on her body, letting my cum pool inside her warm pussy unwilling to pull out my slowly softening cock.

'你好坏蛋, 迟早我会中枪的'

'那我们是不要做爱了吗?' I asked, feeling our cum and pussy juice slowly cooling inside her, continuing to tease her asshole with my finger.

'就不做爱! 要你操我, 干我, 把精子射里面. ' She grinned and gave me a peck on the lips.

TWO DAYS LATER
I arrived and let myself in and went to the back where they had their eating area and kept the condoms hidden outside of the premises. As I sat down and lit a cigarette, Amy and Rose walked in, both heading to wash their hands using alot of soap.

'刚刚解决了一个傻子' Amy said to me and sat beside me.

'怎么了? ' I asked

' Rose 介绍给顾客双飞, 我们脱光衣服快点把帮他打飞机,他就不能控制射出来了. 这样子 $250到手. '

' 就是嘛!那么多招, 很快就可以弄出来了, 钱就拿到. ' Rose added as she dried her hands.

' 昨天又不懂怎么了, 生体很酸,背很紧. ' Amy mentioned as they split the cash.

' Ding ding ding' The bell at the magnetic door rang.

'哎呀又有钱赚了, 你叫帅哥帮你按摩吧. ' Rose said and walked through the curtain partition, tossing her hair and stretching down her singlet to better show off her generous cleavage.

Amy put a finger to her lips as the customer began negotiations.

' 等一下他们进去了我们去后面的房间里帮我按摩'
Old 24-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for update
Old 24-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
shar18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstershar18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just upped you, waiting for next up date.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1