The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
It all began two and a half years ago

IT ALL BEGAN TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO

I think its time for me to write down my experience finding a ML, falling in love with her, our ups and downs, the good times and bad. I think Im in moderation so my posts will take some time to appear, but thats alright I can use the time to gather my thoughts.

Bear with me and please remember, whatever expenditure or actions that occured, both parties were willing and at the end of the day, if you ask me if it was worth it, I honestly have to say that it was.

The places have changed, nearby businesses have been raided or taken over, even the neighbourhood is different.

Heck of a 2.5 years long relationship with a ML but man, what a ride.

So lets begin.
Old 23-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
donic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It all began two and a half years ago

First to support you .
Old 23-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

THE FIRST MEETING

I had recently come out of a relationship and was feeling quite lost, and yet sleep eluded me. I had always been full of energy and worked out pretty regularly, I would say at least five days a week if not six, doing a mixture of gym work, boxing and long hikes, trying to get my heart settled and find some peace. Not to give away too much personal information but I'm standing at 1.8m tall and speak English first, Mandarin second, and minimal to no dialect. But yes I'm Singaporean born and bred, served the country felt the cold wind blow etc etc.

Anyway there I was, heart unsettled but unable to cry, lost but unwilling to admit it, walking wounded, sleepless at 3am. So I started browsing this forum, doing research on price range, service terms, how to negotiate, how to act like a seasoned player, who was hot, where to go, and 5 days later, I started hunting.
Old 23-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
busra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second to support you .
Old 23-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

THE FIRST HUNT

I distinctly remember heading out to a stretch of shophouses that had been reported and reviewed in the forum at about 11pm. I had no idea about what to expect or what was going to happen but I was restless and wanted to burn energy. This first spa that I came to had a pink signboard and was beside a bus stop. They had two floors with tinted windows and doors. So I took the plunge and went in, my first time entering these kinda establishment.

The moment I entered the door chime sounded and a tall PRC milf greeted me. She was in tight jeans with a white spaghetti top, busty with long black undyed hair. I later found out she was 41, older than me by a few years. She strutted over to me, put her hands on my waist, pressed her crotch against my cock and we began our dance.

'帅哥是来找按摩的吗?'

' 才不是呢过来就是想跟你做爱' I grinned as I put my hand on the base of her back and gently massaged, because I knew that was definitely an area that felt comfortable and would be sore after a whole day of work.

'那你要给我多少呢? $150 好不好? '

' 美女不如这样吧如果我20分钟之内来了就给你150, 超过20分钟就给你100? '

' 好啊帅哥你想挑战是吗? 我就把你给吃掉了今晚! ' she said, confident that she could easily make me cum within 20mins and earn an easy $150.

' 这个猛男是我的' she told the 2 other ladies as he grabbed me by the waist of my pants and led me to a room. She was the owner of the spa too, as she would tell me later as we lay covered in sweat and semen. But lets not jump ahead.
Old 23-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

THE FIRST HUNT PT 2

She, lets call her Rose, led me to the room and we quickly removed our clothes. I finally saw her naked figure and the best description I can give is : womanly. Pale skin with erect nipples topping heavy C cup breasts that had not been enchanced. A small tuft of pubic hair but shaved pussy lips. Wide waist with fleshy butt cheeks that were more than a handful yet firm not overly wobbly. Thighs that were not too big but milky white. A very well maintained early 40s lady.

We locked lips and started running our hands over each other as she pressed herself against me and clasped my erect penis between her thighs with the head resting along her pussy lips. I could feel the moistness and heat of her pussy as we made out in the cold airconditioned room. Taking my time to savour her, I nibbled her lips as I played with her earlobes while rubbing my penis along her pussy lips.

'你真的好man啊帅哥' she moaned, and suddenly reached down to grab my penis shaft in her palm and tugged it gently.

I didn't reply but turned her around, bent her over the massage bed lengthwise and knelt behind her. Kissing my way up from the back of her knees to her butt I made my way to her pussy, stopping by to touch the tip of my tongue to her asshole causing her to moan and shiver.

At the same time I discreetly stretched out my leg and pushed open the sliding room door. Her sisters sitting on the couch could see Rose on tiptoes bent over the massage bed, with her butt in the air and my tongue buried in her pussy.
Old 23-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

THE FIRST HUNT PT 2

She, lets call her Rose, led me to the room and we quickly removed our clothes. I finally saw her naked figure and the best description I can give is : womanly. Pale skin with erect nipples topping heavy C cup breasts that had not been enchanced. A small tuft of pubic hair but shaved pussy lips. Wide waist with fleshy butt cheeks that were more than a handful yet firm not overly wobbly. Thighs that were not too big but milky white. A very well maintained early 40s lady.

We locked lips and started running our hands over each other as she pressed herself against me and clasped my erect penis between her thighs with the head resting along her pussy lips. I could feel the moistness and heat of her pussy as we made out in the cold airconditioned room. Taking my time to savour her, I nibbled her lips as I played with her earlobes while rubbing my penis along her pussy lips.

'你真的好man啊帅哥' she moaned, and suddenly reached down to grab my penis shaft in her palm and tugged it gently.

I didn't reply but turned her around, bent her over the massage bed lengthwise and knelt behind her. Kissing my way up from the back of her knees to her butt I made my way to her pussy, stopping by to touch the tip of my tongue to her asshole causing her to moan and shiver.

At the same time I discreetly stretched out my leg and pushed open the sliding room door. Her sisters sitting on the couch could see Rose on tiptoes bent over the massage bed, with her butt in the air and my tongue buried in her pussy.
Old 23-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Iloveapplegadet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good start !!! Support !!!
Old 23-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

THE FIRST HUNT Pt. 3

After easing the sliding door open to let her sisters peek at us, I continued pleasuring Rose, running my tongue along her pussy lips, slipping the tip inside her and essentially tongue fucking her while I simultaneously tugged on her swollen nipples and using a moistened thump to massage her anus.

'亲爱的你好坏, 我想要! ' she gasped.

After a few more minutes when she was thoroughly warmed up with saliva and pussy juice down her thighs, she suddenly turned around and we had a nice long french kiss, where she would suck on my tongue. She gave me a final nibble on my lower lip and started kissing her way down my body. She ran a roadmap from my neck to my chest and abs before reaching my groin. From reading up in this forum I fully expected her to take out a condom but no, once she reached my rock hard cock, she just rested its length along her face for a moment, seeming to inhale its manliness before taking the head into her wet mouth.

The way she blew me was, different. Not just sticking it in and sucking, she extended her tongue and slid my cock in and out of her mouth, if you know what i mean. So each time my length went in, the tip of her tongue would tease my balls. At the same time she took her hand and used two fingers to hook and tug the veins of my testicles, stretching them. With her other hand she clasped my butt and extended a finger using the nail to circle my asshole with feathery lightness.

It was beautiful pleasure, and i stood there as she took me in her mouth. I remember how thick and lovely her long curly hair was as i ran my fingers over her bobbing head. Taking my free hand I pressed and massaged her neck, similar to how those masseuse give neck massages. Along the neck ligaments and base of the skull. This caused her to moan and I felt the vibration as Rose took my meat in her mouth. Occasionally she would stop and lick my testicles, pausing to take each individual heavy ball into her mouth, stretching it and rolling it in her slippery wet mouth. Kinda like a testicle blowjob.

When I was fully warmed up and wanted more, she stood up and took her prepared condom. We kissed as she placed the unrolled condom just over the tip of my penis.

'宝贝狠狠的塞进去, 操我! ' Rose whispered as she turned over presenting her ass to me, bending over the massage bed.

She didnt unroll the condom merely using it to cover the tip of my penis as she wanted me to thrust my cock in her, using her pussy to unroll it.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
vaic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvaic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Setting up tent .
Old 23-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
nudegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 23-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
leanmeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, more please!!
Old 23-01-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

THE FIRST HUNT PT. 4

Even in the cold airconditioned room I could feel the heat of her pussy, smell the musky scent of her sex, taste her juices on my tongue. I placed the head of my cock at her pussy lips and quickly thrust it in.

'亲爱的你好粗啊! 把我给塞满满的! ' Rose whimpered.

This first thrust only partially unrolled the condom covering some of my length, but as I hammered in and out her sticky juices lubed up both the inside and outside of the condom finally fully unrolling and capping my hard erect dick. No KY needed.

'宝贝操我!! 操我!! '

Rose grunted those words as we began the age old primal act between a man and a woman. She lay bent over the massage bed on tiptoes, grabbing the other edge of the bed, as I bent over her laying my body atop hers and clasped her hands, with my face nuzzling her neck and nibbling her earlobes, occasionally tonguing her her. Imagine two letter L stacked atop each other. Thats the position we were in.

Having just ended a relationship this wasn't anything to do with emotional connections or GFE and KC or all the other terms used in the forum.

I just wanted to fuck.
Old 23-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

THE FIRST HUNT PT 5

Rose lay pinned beneath me as I took her from behind. Every thrust went diagonally upwards into her pussy and as she got wetter and wetter her juices coated my groin and balls, and each thrust smeared our sweat and juices over her fleshy well maintained butt cheeks. As you may know those massage beds aren't very well kept and we made the hinges sing a symphony of creaks and twangs as her soft moans filled the room.

Remember how I pushed open the sliding room door earlier? Her sisters were sitting on the couch smoking and watching as their lady boss got fucked standing doggystyle with her ass in the air.
I was just mentally controlling the urge to cum, focusing on the in and out movement as I pumped my cock in her pussy, my balls which had been stretched and loosened by her sucking slapped gently against her, and after about 20 minutes Rose began thrusting her ass against me as her thighs quivered and she buried her head in the massage bed. I could feel her vaginal walls begin to grip my cock each time I went in her and she started making animal gunts.

'宝贝别停,别停,求你先不要来! ' Rose moaned.

' 哎呀, 我的妈呀, 操我,操我,操! '

And just as I felt her hips shake body spasm I stopped thrusting, placing just the tip of my cock inside her pussy, not letting her fully orgasm.

' 宝贝, 为.. ' She whispered in abit of a daze, but I didn't let her finish the question.

She was at the edge wanting to but unable to orgasm, and thats when I brought her over the edge. I slammed my cock back in, and out, and again, deep fast and hard, at a pace that nobody can sustain for long.
And she got that release that orgasm that she wanted. She gripped the bed with one hand and reached behind to grab my neck. She ground her ass against me as I felt her cum on my cock. Wetness started to flow down our thighs, the smell of sex was heavy, the squishing sound as I took her was loud and out of the corner of my eye I saw her sisters pointing and giggling.

'宝贝! 我爱你我爱你我爱你! ' She moaned as she writhed in pleasure under me, still bent over the bed, firm fleshy ass in the air.

But she wasn't the one I loved, although we had something going on which I will narrate later.
Old 23-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

THE FIRST HUNT PT 6

As she lay there in a daze still sweaty and shivering, I pulled out from behind her and came around the other side. She looked up at me with sleepy eyes, still bent over the bed, as I removed the condom and put my cock head at her lips, pushing and spreading them until she took me into her soft hot mouth.

I remember that amazing feeling as I thrust in and out fucking her mouth, drool pre cum and sweat leaking, with little resistance as Rose was in a post orgasm daze. With my meat in her mouth she couldn't get enough air after that exhausting orgasm so she moaned. Her moans made it more pleasurable so I thrust deeper. Causing her to gasp and moan, again causing me to thrust. So the cycle continued until I felt my own orgasm building and surging, cock swelling as I prepared to cum.

She felt this and used her hands to tug on my balls until finally I came in her mouth without warning or intention to pull out. That feeling or cum boiling out in your testicles befor spurting out was heavenly, and she held her head motionless for me to ejaculate down her throat, massaging and tugging my ballsack to prolong the orgasm.

Rose, my first ML, milked me dry and held me in her mouth until I finally began to soften. I pulled my cock out of her mouth as she used her lips to tug on the head as I withdrew.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1