The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Re: Do anything you want but don't get caught...

Erotic...yes!!!
Set up tent...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 22-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 9
doublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The ringtone broke the erotic trance she was in. Her eyes widen when she saw who called. It was an easy guess who called...

Nat: Hello? Dear?

Natalie left the bed and went to the corner to continue her conversation.

My inner thoughts: FUCK this shit. Fucking Boon giving me problem in camp and giving me problem now. U fuck with me… I fuck your girl.

I sneak behind Natalie and caught her off guard. She was so wet I had no problem slipping my dick deep inside her in one hard thrust.

Nat: Fuck~!

Nat: Nothing… I'm saying fuck… fuck u understand. for throwing me there.

“Nice comeback” I thought to myself.

Natalie was trying to push me away but my dick remain firmly planted. Her struggles soon stop once she realise I wasn't backing down.

I had a lot of fun thrusting Natalie while she was on the phone. Everyone she let out an uncontrollable moan she covered it with a cough.

Something like this… “cough… no… no.. cough… don't come and… cough... find me… cough… don't want… cough… to see you.”

As I pick up my pace I could sense she could no longer maintain her composure.

Nat: Don’t want… cough… to talk to you… cough… liao la… cough… I'm gonna cum… cough… I mean go…

Natalie gave me a slap on my face when she hung up.

Nat: Fuck u understand? That my boyfriend.

Me: I'm… sorry.

She smiled and replied: Don’t do this next time.

Before I could say anything Natalie jump onto me. She was easy to carry, definitely below 50kg. Her legs wrap around me and my dick slipped in once again. We began fucking while engaging in aggressive French kissing.

Nat: Oh my god… I'm gonna cum.

Me: Me too. We need a condom…

Nat: No no… don't stop… don't stop

Me: But… but…

Before I could finish my sentence I felt it as Natalie vaginal walls tighten, squeezing my head so tightly I let out my warm cum. Squirting tons of loads inside her coming at the same time.

When I let Natalie down she ran out of my room and I could hear my shower turn on. I got back to my senses and asked myself: “What did I just do?” I thought about Boon, as much as I hated him I don't think he deserve this. But the guilt of betraying Boon was nothing compared to betraying my girlfriend.

Natalie probably felt the same because when she came back she was suddenly shy about her body, covering as much as she could. She demanded me to send her back home immediately which I did. On the way back we did not speak at all. No goodbyes or eye contact were even exchange as she left…
Old 22-01-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the update 😄
Old 23-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Very well written and nice story TS!! Pls keep them coming!!!
Old 23-01-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HoweK3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd erotica story in the MRT. It's really getting really hot here. Keep it coming bro! Thanks for the morning heat.
Old 23-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

doublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I was suppose to have a SKYPE session with my “girlfriend” the same day after the “Nat-Accident”. I have no idea if I could put up a poker face I made up some cock and bull story that I was activated last minute for guard duty.

For the next few days, in order to get Natalie off my head (both heads) I devoted my attention in the upcoming Army Open House my unit was in-charge. It seem to be working… I’m confident I acted normal in front of my girlfriend in subsequent SKYPE sessions.

I took Natalie's incident as a one-off never to happen again. I mean we don’t even have each other contacts… which i took it as a blessing in disguise. Until one night I receive a sms from an unfamiliar number…

9xxx xxx0: Hey u there?

I did not even need to ask who it was…

Me: Yep what's up?

When I made the decision to reply I knew it was over...
Old 23-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
donic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why was it over ?
Old 23-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story Ts , remind me of my n.s days back in the 90's with a crazy chick in zouk & mdm Wong ..Reading your story makes me turn back to the good old days .

Upz you points soon !
Old 23-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
busra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donic View Post
Why was it over ?
Not sure , you better check with TS .
Old 23-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Giovani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Please continue TS
Old 23-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Natalie asked me to pick her up at East Coast…

I met Natalie at one of the benches, as usual her eyes were teary. Must be another quarrel I thought. I tried to be nonchalant and a bit cold.

Nat: How r u? Long time no see (about 2 weeks)

Me: Fine. How did u get my number?

Nat: Found it on Boon’s phone.

Me: So… how can I help you?

Natalie sense my indifferent and started crying…

Nat: Go back la! sob. I don't need u here!!

Me: What!? What did I do?

Nat: U men are all the same!! Just wan to fuck and go… sob

She took down my defence with that statement. I immediately sat down beside her and started to explain myself…

Me: No no no… it's not like that. ok sorry la. it's just… I feel very wrong… and I dunno how to face u…

Nat: u still thinking abt that? how old r u? grow up la!! now I just need someone to talk to only… u think what? sob sob…

Me: ok ok. I'm sorry. really… ok u have me the whole night tonight I'll be here by your side.

Natalie did not reply me and for the next 5 mins I sat there and watch her regain her composure…

Me: So… what happen…

She showed me some fresh bruises on her arms and legs.

Me: Boon did this? What the fuck!? He beat u in public ar?

Nat: no la he push me then I fall down.

Me: it's the same!!

Nat: actually my fault la… I bite him first

Me: …

Nat: We very long never date le. Ask him bring me here he come and play game on his phone ignoring me… so I got angry…

Me: So need someone send u home again right?

Nat: hee hee

Me: Wah like that lo… I worst than taxi driver leh…

Nat: So what kind of payment do u want? *wink*

Me: oh no no… no thank u. joking only. come I send u home.

Nat: now? no la… cannot walk with me ar?

Me: fine fine…

We had a good stroll that night. I remember thinking… if we were both single now, being together ain't a bad idea at all. Everything was interrupted when Boon started calling again…

Me: Not going to pick up?

Nat: Nope… let's go now.

Me: Sure…
(my inner thoughts: I wonder what will happen if Boon shows up and see us. Then again nvm I don't want to find out.)
Old 23-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Breitner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome stuff! Please keep going bro
Old 24-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

On our way back…

Nat: Can ask u something?

Me: Wah… when people ask if they can ask questions I very scare leh…

Nat: haha don't care I'll still ask… u got think of me?

Me: hmm… honest answer?

Nat: ya

Me: have is have… but I also work very hard to forget u…

Nat: Bcos of your girlfriend?

Me: ya…

Nat: But she already give u “permission” and I have no intention to break u guys up. U can trust me.

Me: But it's wrong… U hv Boon. U won't feel guilty?

Nat: Yes a bit… but I realise…

Me: What?

Nat: Honest answer?

Me: Yes.

Nat took in a deep breath before replying… “I feel turn on cheating behind Boon, especially when I'm angry with him.”

(inner thoughts: that fuck up man… I seriously hope my girlfriend is not like that.)

Me: But y me?

Nat: U r Boon’s superior in army right?

Me: Ya. so?

Nat: I dunno… it feels like the best revenge against him… plus…

Me: plus what??

Nat: Ever since u shared with me about what your girlfriend said I wanted to test your boundary because u seem quite naive…

Me: well sorry to disappoint but this ends here and I don't like being called naive.

Nat: U sure?

Me: Positive.

Nat: Oh ok… can I ask u a last question then?

Me: Yea sure.

Nat: Have u experience a blowjob while driving before?
Old 24-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

How do you answer that?

The right answer is No. But can you really reject when meat is send to your mouth directly? Besides… getting a blowjob while driving is probably one the greatest fantasy for any guys.

I ignored Natalie’s question by looking straight ahead acting as if I need extra effort to focus on the road. Thru my peripheral vision I could see the woman grinning. Damn it she is enjoying toying with me. Another second later she was gone from my side view.

My zip was pulled down, before I could react my dick forcefully dug out of my boxers. There was no teasing, Natalie went straight into deepthroating me. The act itself cause me to accelerate involuntarily. The next few mins my car was echoed with sounds of slurping, choking and gagging. She was sucking me very hard like a leech which has not been fed for years. I didn't need to look down to know the kind of mess that has been created below.

With my years of experience receiving blowjob I thought I would be desensitized by now. Or at least it would take at least an hour to expect me to cum from a blowjob. I was wrong… I felt my balls loading up ready to fire. Natalie took less than 10mins, for sure Redcon 1 timing (bros who are in Infantry surely will know).

When I finally get to see her face again she was covered in thick goo across her face. Her lips still bubbling out the protein shake I just made her. Her eyeliner and mascara smudge, the face of a whore.

Nat: Hopefully that sets such a high benchmark for u the next time someone tries to blow u while u r driving… U think of me.

Once we got below her block…

Nat: Don’t u think u should return the favour after what I have done?

Natalie did not wait for my response as she grab my hand and guide it between her crouch. Kissing and nibbling my ear. The moment I put my fingers in, she let out a soft moan. She is so wet and warm inside.
I fingered her for less than a minute when things started to turn fishy… Natalie started giggling as I continued to finger her. Something is wrong for sure…

It then hit me… “it can't be…”

I took out my fingers immediately and shouted… “FUCK!!” I scrambled and took out tissue from my glove compartment cleaning off blood stains on my fingers.

By the time I was done cleaning that crazy bitch has already ran away and left the car…
Old 24-01-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Start camp fire liao with cold beer, waiting...😊

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1