The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else…

Chapter 4 - A Past to Forget and Remember

I had to get my tissue out and consoled her. I did not dare to ask too much but I was quite concerned what had she went through. A few moments later, she opened up to me about this guy, named Robert. So Robert was one of her clients back then. He was not a very handsome man in his 40s but he was rich enough to be a boss of his own company in a quite saturated industry. Robert was persistent in winning Linda’s heart but she always had some reservations about Robert and his background. Upon further probing, I got to know that Robert was actually a married man. (I think that is quite typical haha) He and his wife were childless and no matter how hard they tried, how many checkups and medical consultations they had, they just could not bore a baby. Robert was very frustrated and was harbouring the idea of getting someone else to have his baby. And he chanced upon Linda… courted her and told her a big fat lie - that he and his wife had no more feelings for each other and they were going to get a divorce. There were more twists and turns in the story but that was for another time.

I walked Linda back to her HDB flat which was just a 10 minute walk from the restaurant. Did not hold her hands whatsoever, just to be a gentleman and ensure she was back home safely. She did not allow me to send her all the way to her door steps, just stopped me underneath her void deck. We thanked each other for the great company and I only left after watching the lift stop at a certain level, to know which level she was staying in. It was admittedly a bit creepy but I was quite intrigued by everything about her.

More 2-hour sessions followed in the coming months and a few dinner dates later, I got to know Linda pretty well and she had opened up even more but without feeling as sad and sometimes, she recalled some stories with smiles and laughter.

Some of the meetings between Robert and Linda were so ridiculous, even script writers could not have written it better. They had arranged to meet up before at a cafe with his wife present! What absurdity was this! Robert and his wife would sit at a 2-person seat and Linda would purposely get the other 2-person seat just behind Robert’s table. With Linda (and her friend) seated back to back with Robert, they would occasionally put their hands behind their seats and tried to reach out for one another’s hand to tickle. I thought this type of scene could only happen in movies but it actually did happen in real life. And it was quirky incidents like these which hinted her absolutely playful and kinky nature.

And then there were serious incidents of confrontations, deceit and lies. Throughout the whole time, Robert kept telling Linda he was going to get a divorce, and he was going through the lawyers and paper works etc… They were all lies. Even though the relationship was a bit frosty between Robert and his wife, he never actually intended to divorce her. Given his very traditional thinking and pressure from relatives, divorce was never an option. However, Linda was in the dark, gullible enough to believe empty promises that he was going to ditch the wife and be with her. Sometimes the quarrels got so bad and she got so mad, she actually tried to swerve the steering wheel while he was driving at high speeds, nearly getting into accidents and there was another time where she wanted to jump off a hotel but I think Robert knew she was not capable enough and left her on her own. All these unsavory incidents accumulated to a direct confrontation with Robert’s wife, when Linda contacted her personally.

Here was the big twist, Linda was pregnant with Robert’s child.

I want to pause here for a while and give my heartfelt advice to bros here - don’t play with a girl’s feelings. MLs are also humans. They invest in emotions and time with you. So do not KC them if you do not intend establish a more intimate relationship with them. Likewise, do not get KCed by them. Sometimes, people are capable of doing crazy things when you trigger them.

Back to the story. So there were some confrontations between the 3 parties. It must be damn horrible to be in Robert’s shoes but he reaped what he sowed. The wife at this time also knew Linda was pregnant with Robert’s baby. It really looked like someone had to give way - either the wife or Linda. And to my surprised, Robert’s wife said “Abort the baby, leave my husband and don’t ever come back again!

The fact that she was even had the audacity to demand Linda to abort the baby was beyond my comprehension. But I knew she wanted to pluck the roots out from the grass, if not they will be back to haunt her. You don’t want a mistress to carry a baby back to your husband and demand for stuff.

But what was even more appalling was this - Robert “sanctioned” the abortion!!! WTF WTF!!! It was at this watershed meeting, where his wife asked her to abort. Linda cried and said “Robert, this is our baby, you are cruel enough do this to us?” Robert remained solemn… and he finally said “Linda, I think you should abort the baby…

Even as I was writing, this I felt like cursing… But anyway, back to the story.
Linda was left devastated. Being quite alone at this point in time, she had no one to rely on and damn, she must have been so emotionally destroyed and alone. She must have been so confused and depressed and she did the unthinkable. She went back to her hometown and got the baby aborted.

At this juncture, Linda was crying again. She must have been through a lot. I took her hand and gave it a gentle rub and told her this was all in the past, she needed to focus on building a better future for herself. I was so angry yet sad for her. As we went back in the taxi, I just felt like our relationship went up a notch. We held hands all the while and there was an unspoken understanding that we had really become more than just an ML-Client relationship. Before she got off the taxi, we kissed I told her not to think about the past anymore again. She gave me this really bright smile and nodded her head. It was a dinner date where I thought our hearts really connected.

(To be continued...)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tk888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Keep them coming
Old 15-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
FatalSeduction9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done brother. Completely engaged to your story. Camping for the continuations......
Old 15-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LauNuaGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting bro!
Well done
Old 16-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
Finallyrelease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFinallyrelease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for next instalment .
Old 16-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
MorrisGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for more
Old 16-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
lhaing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too .
Old 17-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 5 - An Evening of Rendezvous

I had to be honest with myself on this one. I had one foot in the KC “coffin” by this time. It was a mixture of fantastic sex, great chemistry and rapport, sympathy and my own loneliness which was gravitating me towards Linda. I decided to surprise her one day.

I was asking if she was OK to go a take a look at one of Singapore’s best hotels - The Ritz Carlton, if I were to book a room there. She did not hesitate and agreed. That day, she purposely left work early and I brought her to dinner at the nearby Putien restaurant in Marina Square. Once again, there was no concept of an outcall for me at that time. She also could have “charged me for time outside” but she did not.

Prior to that, I booked this romantic package thing where the butler would help prepare the bathtub, filled it with rose petals and get ready a bottle of champagne and some other little nice stuff. Informed the butler to have the mood ready and set by 8pm. For bros who booked that same package before, you know what I mean.

After dinner, we went for some window shopping before heading to the hotel room. Once there, I led her to the toilet, where a trail of red rose petals guided us to the bathtub. I could see her eyes sparkle. I was also quite speechless at how romantic and beautiful the setting was. I said “specially prepared for you my dear!” She was quite thrilled and thanked me for the wonderful surprised. We had a quick shower individually before dipping our naked bodies into the hot tub. I managed to get a high floor room with the view overlooking Marina Bay area. Perfect setting!

The mesmerising street lights, plethora of CBD office lights, formed a super picturesque scenery of the Marina area as we looked out from the bathtub window. It was surreal to say the least. We had champagne glasses on our hands poured with Moet as we toasted and enjoyed the moment. She even requested I turn my back on her so she could give me a good scrub and nice shoulder massage.

After a nice and refreshing bathtub experience. We dried ourselves and put on the bathing robes. I was sitting on the sofa beside the bed, reading something from my mobile phone screen while she was drying her hair in the bathroom. Suddenly, she “jumped” on the sofa, sitting right in front of my, looked in my eyes with the widest smile I have ever seen.

“Why are you doing all these James?” she quipped

“Err… I just wanted to give you a surprise? Is everything ok?” I acted a bit blur as I was a bit stunned by her question.

“Why do you like me so much?” she followed up, not answering my question.

There are some moments in life, albeit very brief ones, that would somehow be etched in your memory forever. This was one of them. I do not know what was in it that made it so memorable. It was probably the right ambiance, the right person, the right time, the look in her eyes and the way she said it. It seemed as though time froze forever in this sofa moment.

I was once again caught unprepared by her follow up question and before I could even muster a word, she planted her lips on mine. We frenched, our lips interlocked so tightly that I was almost out of breath. We both stuck out our tongues to give the frenching some variety. She was slowly pulling my bathrobe out and I reciprocated.

Two naked bodies on the sofa now, with our hands all over each other. Instinctively, she reached for my dick while I did the same, getting my right hand into her pussy. It was wet and it was moist and it was warm.

She gently took control of the situation and pinned me down the sofa and she was rubbing her pussy against my hardened dick. It was quite a nice outercourse but it was obvious she had all the intentions to make it an intercourse. Thankfully, I still had a bit of alertness in me that I was not capped on, maybe from the fact that I was still in a semi state of bliss and stun. I quickly moved up and and guided her body to the king size bed just a few steps away. Dropped her on the bed and started to work my magic on her.

I kissed her on her forehead, on her cheeks, twirled my tongue around her ears which she gave a soft moan, and then slowly made my way down by licking her neck. I pecked on her arms, shoulder and even her armpit and she chuckled a bit from it. Groped her two gorgeous D cup peaks and gave them a good fondle. With my left fingers going round in motion on her nipples, my right fingers continuing to dig her deep down and my tongue going in circular motions on her left breast. The foreplay was in tandem in some ways. Slowly but surely worked my tongue all the way down to her belly button and to her pussy. I did not lick her pussy yet, as I went all the way down to her toes before going up to her groin areas and finally her pussy. As I was getting it on down under, she was giving that signature gr(m)oans and pulling my hair gently.

After a few good minutes of cunninglus, my mouth was moist and filled with all her love juices. I went up to her again and looked her in the eyes. She said she want it inside her now. I smiled and wanted to move over to reach the box of condoms beside the bed. She stopped me and started to french me again. I could feel her pussy grinding against my dick once more. I told her I had to put on the condom and she opened her eyes with this serious and begging look and said “No condoms please. I just want you inside of me.”

Pausing here for a while. I know some bros must be thinking “This halogen019 is damn stupid, she already in the mood and can raw with you, just go ahead!” But I had to think of the consequences, for both the girl and myself and the what if questions.

She was really angling herself and was holding my dick, trying to guide it to her hole, unprotected.

“Please James, please… If not we have to stop it here… please…” She was half begging me again. The rational side of me got weaker by the second with her pleas (and threat). I felt totally weak and eventually succumbed to my heart and inserted her raw.

Pausing here for a while again… She was only the 2nd girl and only the 2nd time I did raw. The first one and girl was with an ex girlfriend. Interestingly, both times I was coerced to do raw.

She let out a loud moan as I gently thrusted inside her. My body felt weak and I felt like I have given myself to her and she did the same for me. Like always, the sex was very intense. I shall not elaborate too much, if not a bit boring.

As I went for speed in the last few thrusts, I told her I was cumming. Her next action shocked me a little again. We were in missionary position and as soon as I made the cumming “announcement”, she wrapped her legs around my waist and buttocks very tightly and hugged me very close to her body. Despite being super high and climaxed, her intention was darn obvious - she wanted me to shoot inside her. But that was precisely the type of “what if” situation I was trying to avoid… what if I shot inside her accidentally and she got pregnant?

I struggled a bit to wriggle off her “clutches” and managed to unload on her stomach. It was a close shave.

And so we had a hugely satisfying round of sex. And this was only round 1. Round 2 started with her still insisting on doing it raw. I got the condoms very near me this time. So halfway through thrusting, I would divert attention with some foreplay stuff and secretly cap on before starting the thrusting again. She was so high most of the time she did not notice what happened. We rested in between and continued to round 3.

By that time, it was around midnight 12 plus. She said she definitely had to get home to do some stuff. (Preview/spolier alert: Another HUGE twist on why she had to go home). I was not done yet haha but I had to respect her wishes and she seemed to have something important she needed to do back home. Had to reluctantly let her go… She promised she would be back very early in the morning to accompany me.

I had an exceptionally good night’s rest, the Ritz Carlton bed mattress is damn good. And early in the morning, I received a message from her saying that she would be coming late because her boss recommended her to his friend. I was quite bumped up by the sudden bad news and went for breakfast alone. But Linda was kind enough to rush over after her job was done. Once she opened the door, I pulled her to the bed and we started kissing again while slowly undressing each other and the rest was history. This time I used the condom and she did not object to it. Another great sexercise in the morning… it was our 4th round and I thought we were possessed by duracell bunnies or maybe because the heat of passion had yet to subside, but we did it one last time before checking out. So it was really money well spent.

Again, I have to stress if bros found me cheap stake for not paying the ML, I really did not have the concept of a paid outcall and no price was agreed with the ML beforehand. It was really a mutual thing.

What was interesting, was that she actually had to get back to work. But she asked me to accompany her to see a doctor, I asked why, and she replied “I want to get a fake MC, so we can spend a bit more time today!” We got the MC from the clinic and spent the rest of the day window shopping and relaxing in a cafe.

Note: This is likely the juiciest chapter of the story in terms of sex but please stay tuned because storyline that unfolds in the next few chapters will blow your minds.

(To be continued...)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 18-01-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Solid Chapter 4 & 5! Support for TS! Please continue! Can't wait!
Old 18-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, go go go...
Old 18-01-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
here&now is one of the Best!here&now is one of the Best!here&now is one of the Best!

Excellent writing skills and reading material . Will definitely come back to support this thread .
Old 19-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by here&now View Post
Excellent writing skills and reading material . Will definitely come back to support this thread .
Nice for upping, up u back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
mutsalleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by here&now View Post
Fully agreed . Will support too .
Old 20-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, waiting for Chapter 6! Support TS! Continue!
Old 20-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Chapter 6 - A Shocking Discovery

Everything was going fine for the both of us. We texted each other regularly and she seemed to be in a happy place. One day, she asked me to help her look for a centre that teaches elementary English as she wanted to take up a course to improve on her basic spoken and written English. Managed to source for one with decent accreditation and price. Eventually, she paid for the course together with another friend and enrolled into the school.

Occasionally, when I was free, I would drop by the school to see how she was doing. And every time, she would ask me “not to disturb” her and if she needed help, she would approach me directly. Because my time was extremely limited, I would travel to look for her when she got off from class for a mere 5 to 10 minutes before I had to go. It was fine with me as long as she was comfortable. Besides, it was a bit out of the way for me to keep on going to her classes to see how she was doing.

And then, one fateful afternoon, suddenly everything changed. I was running a bit late and was afraid I would miss her. I saw her from 30 metres away, getting out of the building and a black Mercedes drove towards her and stopped. She got into the car and whisked away. I was thinking, who was that guy, slightly bald and tanned, inside the car? I tried to call and text her but she did not reply nor pick up the calls. I got a bit jealous and worried… In my mind, I kept thinking maybe it was all my foolishness to believe we had something really special. It was not until a few hours later that Linda replied, and she saw my question on the black car and told me she would explain it to me again when she meets me. I had tons of questions in my mind and I was really not satisfied with her answer but I had no rights to be angry with her as I was not her boyfriend or husband.

Her replies had gotten quite slow at times over the few weeks and I began to get worried until one day, she confessed to me that the guy was Robert! But she was very quick to assure me not to worry at this point, because she was just trying to make use of Robert this time round (Found out that he actually paid for the English course later). But I was totally baffled on why would she want to even contact him again. I thought it should have been a very clean break since he hurt her so much in the past but I trusted what she was doing as she was in some ways, a shrewd girl.

Things however did not get clearer. Wanting to give her a surprise, I called the spa to make a booking with her only to realise she has left! What on earth was happening? And she seemed to be skipping the English classes quite a lot. Some of my efforts to go down to the school was wasted before she did not turn up. Everything was shrouded in a cloud of mystery.

And it was near Christmas! I had plans and presents for her. Went to Tiffany and bought a nice little pendant and necklace for her. I thought something unpleasant was happening to her and wanted to cheer her up. Unfortunately, she told me she was not free on Christmas eve to accompany me, saying she wanted to “milk” Robert more by demanding to go nice restaurants and expensive gifts. Nevertheless, I still wanted to surprise her with the gift. So I went to her void deck and waited for her to appear out of her house or come back. In fact, I waited for a very very long time, probably three hours or so. A taxi appeared near the block and someone came out… It was Linda! And… another male stranger! I was frozen to the ground, I simply did not know how to react and what should my brain be thinking. I nearly dropped the present. (you guys remembering seeing dramas where the characters dropped something in shock? That was what nearly happened.)

Linda spotted me from the corner of her eye and signalled me to go away as both of them held hands at the same time. The guy looked pretty stout and definitely was not Robert, who was in his 50s. This guy looked like he was in his 30s but from the way he looked and dressed, he was unlikely a white collar guy. It was a whirlpool of feelings inside me, mixed with so many question marks. The way they walked together, it was obvious they had an intimate relationship. I managed to shake off my incapacity to react and started walking towards them behind their back. My heart was so broken, so puzzled and yet so angry. I wanted answers so badly. Linda tried to turn back and signalled again to me to walk away. She even used her hand to “shoo” me away subtly. She grimaced a lot and was also in a state of shock.

I decided I really did not want to put her in a difficult situation. I stopped, turned my back on them and left. I had to fight back my tears not knowing what was happening. We were so close to each other just a few weeks ago and in the space of a short time, suddenly there were 2 men popping up in her life.

As usual, my calls and texts were not returned but she called me an hour later and told me not to appear at her house any more. She would explain everything to me in due time and hung up the call.

Still remembered that night I walked nearly 2 hours to reach home. Dejected and bewildered. Was she toying my feelings? Was she pretending all along?

(To be continued...)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1