The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Working at the Club

Alexis stroke for a couple of time, each time pulling out the dildo and inserting it in its entirety, this made her so horny that she began moaning as if nobody is around.

She was perspiring, she can feel that her pussy was getting so wet that drips of her love juice might have stained Mike’s bed, but there was no stopping her from achieving her second climax.

Alexis wanted to come, and wanted to come big time. She switched on the wriggling function on the dildo and it began attacking her pussy as if it was a real cock, penetrating her from different direction. She arched her back and shouted in ecstasy, as she rode on her second orgasm.

While Alexis was experiencing her second orgasm, she felt Mike caressing her breasts, pressing on her nipples and that made her orgasm even more intense, as she pulled out the dildo to catch some breath, she immediately felt something warmer being stuffed into her pussy. It was Mike’s cock.

Alexis pleaded for Mike to give her some breather, but Mike didn’t care, and he began pumping her at an electrifying pace. This, according to Alexis‘s description,“Forced my climax to carry on, and on, and on”.

Alexis moaned and bite into Mike’s shoulder, at first she couldn’t take it, now she doesn’t want it to stop. She begged for more, her 3rd climax, 4th climax… She lost count of how many times she came, as Mike did not want to stop.

Finally, Mike let out a low-pitched groan, signaling that he was coming, he pulled out his cock and removed the cap, this caught Alexis by surprise as I have never done so before, and she didn’t know how to react.

Mike forcefully planted his cock into Alexis‘s mouth and released his load. Alexis nearly choked by this action of Mike, but the horny and kinky feeling more than made up for it. In the end, both Mike and Alexis was thoroughly fatigued and had no energy for another round of action.

Alexis took a quick bath and returned to her room, as she was afraid that her roommate might find out about her affair with Mike, as Alexis was supposed to be sick and resting. To her relief, they hadn’t returned.
Old 24-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Back to my side of view....

Upon Alexis‘s return from the overseas trip, little things had changed as Alexis was still as passionate as ever, and I assured her that my feelings for her would not change after what happened between her and Mike.

I persuaded Alexis to give me Mike’s MSN, as I was eager to know how he felt about her, and know more about Amanda. Alexis was reluctant as first as she thought the whole thing is getting out of hand.

My plan was for both parties (Alexis and me, Mike and Amanda) to engage in a couple switch, or soft swing, or whatever you call it. It is not that I am not interested in Alexis anymore, instead after Alexis‘s affairs with Mike, I was quite sure that sex and love can be separated, Alexis felt the same way too. As we are still young, there is nothing wrong to try out new (and exciting) stuffs

This plan started off a few months back, and it wasn’t tough to hook Mike on, the difficult part is to persuade Amanda, as I get to know her better, she is indeed what Mike had described as — Conservative, extremely conservative.

I had previously attempted to pull our distance closer through MSN, but Amanda seemed very cautious and it didn’t turn out to be very effective. It was till end June that it struck me, that Alexis might be the best candidate to loosen Amanda up.

Alexis was okay with the idea, as she kind of miss Mike’s sex since returning from the trip (sidetrack a bit… She said we were of different kinds — I will take my time to enjoy the intercourse while Mike will just pump, and pump, and pump, like nobody’s business, that made Alexis lost control).

The plan is try to make it as simple and spontaneous as possible — befriend with Amanda, be close enough to be able to engage in more intimate conversation and something might occur in the process.

At the meantime, I agreed with Alexis for her to meet up with Mike, but this time, I demanded, I wanted to join.

Check out this exciting HOT Video:
https://openload.co/f/BYahEcGfKzA
Old 24-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Since returning from the overseas trip, Alexis has become more opened on bed, she would use the dildo from Mike when we were having sex, and she has confessed to me that every time she inserts the big thing into her pussy, it would remind her of her sessions with Mike back in Hamburg.

This, to me, is not a bad thing, as a guy we had always fantasize our partner being fucked by another guy, and the visual of that will somehow be stimulating. So all along, I had this idea of inviting Mike over to engage in a threesome, the problem is, Alexis might not buy this idea.

One night, after another round of love-making, we were cuddling on the bed when I decided to start the topic.

Me: “Eh… You think me or Mike better?”
Alexis: “Of course you lah… Silly boy…”

Me: “Really ah?”
Alexis: “Hmmm… Actually is different feeling la.. He is fast and furious.. Not like you..”

Me: “Huh, meaning cannot control?”
Alexis: “Yalor, cannot control, he just thrust and thrust like that non-stop…”

Me: “Miss him huh?”
Alexis: *Blush* “Erm… Not really la..”

Me: “Haha, don’t bluff bluff la, for 6 months you’ve been with him leh, I’m ok de la…”
Alexis: “But now I got you, don’t need him le ah..”

Me: “You sure you don’t want to find him?”
Alexis: “Amanda will kill me if she finds out.”

That was about the conversation, but somehow I’ve got a feeling that all my fantasies might eventually materialize. I decided to approach Mike.

Me: “Hey Mike, you think Alexis miss you or not?”
Mike: “Wah bro, I don’t dare to think leh, although I miss her la… Your gal damn good.”

Me: “…”
Mike: “Eh bro, don’t mind har, no bad intentions, stating the truth nia..”

Me: “Ya la, I also know she’s good,”
Mike: “Good good, not like my Amanda… Sigh..”

Me: “Maybe next time I can have the chance to up your gal, in exchange?”
Mike: “Ha.. I same like you, don’t really mind, but she will not allow such things to happen de la…”
Old 25-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Me: “Wait and see lor, you really don’t mind huh? Then maybe next time we can exchange partner hor, then you can ‘legally’ up my gal.”
Mike: “Ha… Think too far la..”

Me: “Yalor.. Alexis mentioned to me she still miss the sex with you, you think you are ok with 3some?”
Mike: “3some???”

Me: “Me, you, Alexis la…”
Mike: “Never tried before leh bro, power sia.”

Me: “I also never tried before la… But think would be quite fun leh.”
Mike: “She’s ok?”

Me: “Need your consent first ma, will talk her through and see if she’s interested or not lor…”
Mike: “OF COURSE I AM OK LA!”

Me: “Hahaha, ok then, contact you next time.”

That very same night, as Alexis was having her menses, we did not have any sexual activities, before sleep I popped out the question.

Me: “Eh… After your period end, we go find Mike ba.”
Alexis: “Huhhhh?”

Me: “You, me, him.”
Alexis: “For what?”

Me: “Sex.”

My blatant answer caught Alexis by surprise, she seemed shock but quickly calmed down.

Alexis: “Are you out of your mind…?”
Me: “No, just want to try something that we hadn’t try before…”

Alexis: “If Amanda finds out…”
Me: “Amanda will eventually join us.. Maybe not now, maybe a few months.. A few years.. We can keep this relationship healthy… Like, couple swapping… Just sex, and it is only among us only…”

Alexis: “Hmm… Mike say how?”
Me: “He same same like me de la, he is okay with the idea.”

Alexis: “Wah… Never tried threesome before leh…”
Me: “Neither had we, but it is worthed trying right?”

Alexis: “Hmmm…. I don’t know… Maybe can try…”

I planted a kiss and our tongues tangled, Alexis seemed to be aroused by the idea, but too bad it was not the right time to start anything kinky. I caressed her a bit before both of us went asleep.

Finally, after numerous negotiations and arrangements, we came out with a plan. As Mike would still need to return to Amanda at the end of the day, we decided that Alexis and I will book a hotel room and spend a night over there, and Mike will join us for the action only.

We decided to spoil ourselves and chose a five star hotel near Esplanade, the fees were divided between me and Mike.

And finally, the day arrived........
Old 25-01-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

It was a rainy Saturday noon when we checked into the hotel, upon entering the room Alexis was stunned by the sea-view it has to offer, the scenery was breathtaking, and the room was tastefully decorated.

I pulled her in my arms and asked if she couldn’t wait till night fall, as Mike can only join us after dinner. She grinned and gave me a naughty nudge, “We already tahan for 3 days, why cannot tahan any longer? It’s you who cannot tahan ba?”

Indeed, 3 days without sex is torturing enough for me, with an angel like Alexis sleeping by my side everyday. But I had to endure that, as the more we hold off, the better we will enjoy tonight! Alexis went into the bathroom and prepared the bathtub, she had always enjoyed bathing in a hotel room, so I wasn’t surprised.

After Alexis finished bathing, she changed into a lovely yellow dress for our dinner. I had only seen her wore that attire once, and she looked even lovelier this time. With a light makeup and long straight hair, she looked stunningly gorgeous and I just simply couldn’t take my eyes off her. “You looked very hungry…” she teased.

We had a sumptuous dinner and strolled around the mall for a while, when we received an SMS from Mike, he said he was on the way to the hotel. We figured it was finally the time, and made our way back to the hotel room.

In the room, Alexis felt very uneasy, she kept on asking me if “This will be all right”, if “We are doing the right thing”, I had to assure her that she can pull out anytime if she feels uncomfortable or unease, and that Mike and I would be understanding enough to not try this again.

Time passed slowly, and finally the doorbell rang, I stood up and welcomed Mike. Alexis was hiding herself in the bathroom for some “Last minute preparation”, as I told Mike, he gave me a cheeky smile and showed me the wine he brought, “Good to loosen us up, I am very nervous.”

Mike proceeded to pour three glasses of wine and Alexis had come out of the bathroom by this time. Upon seeing Mike, Alexis blushed. Embarrassment filled the air as all of us knew what was going to happen next, but none of us had the courage to bring up the topic.

Mike: “Wow, you look beautiful tonight…”
Alexis: “Erm.. Thanks..”

Me: “Come, lets have a drink ba…”
Alexis: “En..”

We sat on the bed awkwardly and began sipping the wine Mike poured. Mike began chit-chatting about the weather, the traffic and I happily followed up. The ice started to break and we can see that Alexis has loosen up a bit. She began to join in our conversation and soon enough, when the whole glass of wine was consumed, Alexis was on a natural high.

Threesome video:
https://openload.co/f/yUnwUoNZons
Old 26-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

I gave Mike a signal to take the initiative, and excused myself for the toilet. This would have given them a more comfortable way to start things off. As I symbolically flushed the toilet, I heard Alexis‘s soft moans and I knew that the action has begunI entered the room and saw Mike and Alexis frenching passionately, Alexis had her eyes closed and hands all over Mike, I stood there in sheer astonishment, as the scene was too much for me to handle.
Mike noticed me and stopped the action, Alexis was breathing heavily and her face blushed, making her look even more attractive.
Me: “Erm… Sorry to interrupt, but can I join in the fun?” Mike: “Why… Why not!” Alexis: “Come dear…”

I sat down beside Alexis, making Alexis sandwiched between Mike and me. Alexis closed her eyes and locked lips with me this time. It seemed that the alcohol had taken effect and she was in the mood already. I slowly reached for her dress and attempted to undress her.
Mike stopped me and said “You enjoy that part, this part let me handle”, I obliged and started caressing Alexis‘s thigh and legs, she responded immediately by letting out a soft moan.We continued frenching while I felt Alexis‘s yellow dress slowly sliding down her body, Mike has succeeded in undressing her. Mike reached for her bra and skillfully unhooked it with one swift flick, Alexis‘s body trembled a bit as her perfect pair of assets was fully exposed. I opened my eyes and stopped the frenching, Alexis‘s eye were filled with desire by then.

Mike stood up and dimmed the lights, the room was then darker. He then proceeded to play some music from the entertainment system — it took him some time to figure it out — and I was busy with Alexis then.I pinned Alexis on the bed and began sucking on the boobs, her nipples were already erected and the room’s aircon made them stood even firmer. Alexis laid flat on the bed, closing her eyes and enjoying every moment of it. Soon enough Mike joined the action, he has already undressed and laid beside Alexis, he went on to caress Alexis‘s pussy, causing her to wriggle uncontrollably — it was the first time she was served by two guys at the same time, it got her extra high.
Judging on the sound generated by Mike’s fingers, I can tell that Alexis was already very wet, her moans were getting heavier and her hands were grasping on the bed sheets tightly. I let my hands continue squeezing and caressing her boobs while my head went northwards to meet with her lips, she immediately frenched me with great passion.

As I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, Alexis let out a loud moan all of a sudden, I opened my eyes and saw Alexis‘s expression, it was complicated. She seemed to be shock, surprised, and yet enjoying every bit of it. I turned my head and saw Mike licking on Alexis‘s pussy.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

This scene made me hard-on instantly, I stood up and undress myself, allowing my cock to sprung on to life, upon seeing my cock, Alexis signaled to me by pointing to her mouth, I understood at once and leaned towards her.

As Alexis swallowed my cock the action pick up its momentum suddenly, judging on the power Alexis applied on my cock, I can tell that she was nearing her climax already. Not to my surprise when she suddenly pulled off my cock and gasped for air, murmuring nonsenses as she rode on her orgasm. I looked at Mike and observed that his cock was fully erected as well. He looked up at Alexis, with her juices visibly dripping off his mouth, the scene was very erotic.

Alexis was then stroking my cock slowly, her mind still settling from the wild climax she had just experienced, Mike stood up and leaned towards Alexis‘s face, “My turn” he demanded. Alexis nodded and began sucking Mike’s cock, it was the first time I see a real life adult manhood other than mine getting sucked in front of me, and furthermore the girl performing the act is my beau, that made me even hornier. I got up and went to my bag to retrieve the condom, it is time to enter Alexis, and to enter her hard.

Alexis concentrated on sucking Mike, and Mike was enjoying every bit of it. I swiftly put on the condom and spreaded Alexis‘s leg. For an instant she opened her eyes, and when she knew what was coming she spreaded her legs even wider. I entered Alexis missionary. Alexis pulled out Mike’s cock and moaned something like “Oh gosh… I am horny again…”

With this Mike switched position and rode on top of Alexis, he was on top of Alexis and his cock facing Alexis‘s mouth, so he was right in front of me, blocking my view. From what I see I imagined Alexis BBBJ-ing Mike directly, while I fucked her from the front.

Threesome:
https://openload.co/f/vf6vzHdXjq0
Old 26-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
goodkarima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks!
Old 26-01-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

As my view was blocked, the sensation diminished a little and that allowed me to last a little longer. I was pumping Alexis on a very slow and sensual motion, which by right would help make Alexis hornier, but instead I felt the urge to climax before Mike reached his. I started pumping Alexis harder as my ejaculation neared, I can hear Alexis‘s attempted moans as Mike was pressing his penis hard against her mouth, Alexis chocked and shivered, she was nearing her climax as well.

I pumped harder and harder and reached my orgasm, the orgasm lasted for a good 15 seconds or so and my thrusts were as violent as ever, Alexis wriggled and I can sense her pussy contracting strongly. Finally I pulled out of her and Mike turned back, “My turn, you rest a while..” he said.

I nodded and lay down beside them, Mike pulled his cock out of Alexis‘s mouth and Alexis looked at me with a lustful grin, she was enjoying this so much that she did not want the action to stop. Mike signaled Alexis to bend down on all fours, she knelt down in front of me, we frenched softly when suddenly Alexis felt something hard smashing into her swollen pussy. It was Mike.

I could feel the hot air emitting from Alexis‘s mouth, this made her even sexier, she looked at me with her misty eyes — they were filled with lust and love — as Mike entered her doggy style. Alexis moaned beside my ears and held me in her arms, building on the pleasure that Mike was providing her.

From my angle I can see how Mike entered Alexis, his cock is definitely longer than mine, but not as thick as mine. And it was true that he was thrusting like a machine, non-stop and at the same pace!

This scene carried on for like 5 minutes, as Alexis uncontrollably reached her climax for another time — Mike was going on at a very consistent tempo, there were no stops in between and so Alexis‘s orgasm was not intense, but lasted very long instead. At this moment Alexis‘s leg was feeling wobbly and she laid down with her backs facing up, Mike was still thrusting her but judging on his facial expression, he was nearing his climax already.

I lifted Alexis‘s head and continued kissing her, her tongue were searching for mine and we tongue-fought passionately. Soon a low-pitched groan was heard, Mike has approached his orgasm. From what I see, Mike’s orgasm was not accompanied by more violet thrusts — everything looked the same (different from me!).

Creampie:
https://openload.co/f/18-QUh-AFSE
Old 26-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Slowly Mike pulled out his cock and laid down restlessly beside Alexis, we had all achieved our orgasm(s) and were exhausted to say the least. Looking at the watch more than two hours had passed, and it was well over 10 pm, Mike got a shock and stood up immediately, he was supposed to be home by 10 pm!

We laughed at him and I offered to give Amanda a call, to tell her that Mike was held up by some stupid friend of ours who got so drunk and he needed to send the guy back first. The plan worked out and Mike rushed off back home to meet Amanda.

When Mike left, Alexis turned to me and asked if I enjoyed the threesome.

Alexis: “How you think?”
Me: “Nice… But cannot always try, too tiring le..”

Alexis: “Tiring?”
Me: “Visually, I will get very horny when I see you and another guy…”

Alexis: “I will be extra horny when I know you are seeing…”
Me: “Hmmm.. Second round?”

Alexis: “Hehehe… Lets have a bath together then…”

How could I possibly resist Alexis‘s seduction? We went on to have a wonderful bath together, and a couple more rounds of sex before we slept till the next noon, skipping breakfast and barely in time to checkout

While the idea of a couple switching programme is aggressively underway, we all understand that there are things that could not be rushed. Alexis has been building up a steady and intimate relationship with Amanda and they have since engaged in a few intimate discussions of sex and relationship, which in turn, helped Mike understood what he has been lacking in his relationship with Amanda, both sexually and spiritually.

Nothing much happened for the past week, so let me update some stories between Alexis and me.

In the meantime, here's an OL Harassment Video:
https://openload.co/f/KAlnzOomFe0
Old 27-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Alexis and I were in our 3rd year since graduating and we have since saved enough money to purchase our first car. In view of celebrating our first car, we decided to drive to Genting for the weekend. Everything seemed normal as we happily prepared for the trip — I bought a map to make sure that we do not get lost, and Alexis had been planning on the itineraries. We planned to travel during the night time on a Friday right after work, and would reach at Genting around 6-7 am in the morning, which we could catch a short nap at the hotel lobby and proceed to the theme park for a full day’s play.

The day finally arrived and off I went to pick up Alexis, she knocked off at 6 pm. I still remember she wore a simple Giordano T-Shirt and her trademark Levi’s jeans on that day. We wanted to have dinner in JB and so joined the massive jam on the causeway. Once we cleared the checkpoint, it was 8 pm already, we proceeded to have our dinner at the big big hawker centre in Taman Sentosa (or was it Taman Tebrau? The one where we always go for seafood feast…), the dinner was good and I wasn’t suspecting anything to happen.

The journey started off when we bought some tidbits at 7-eleven before hitting the PLUS highway. That is when the show began, the highway at night is dark, thanks greatly to the lack of street lamps. At first I thought Alexis would doze off along the journey after a day of hard work. I was wrong, in fact, dead wrong. She was extra high that night, chatting non-stop on the road as it was the first time we were driving that far a distance on our own.

Alexis: “So happy…~~~”
Me: “Yeah, that was like the 10th time you mentioned you are happy…”
Alexis: “Hehehehe… Can have own car really very nice ma…”
Me: “Yeah… You want to sleep a while first ma?”
Alexis: “Huh, then you how?”
Me: “Alamak, I drive, you sleep la…”
Alexis: “Dun want, I want to keep you accompanied…”
Me: “No need la, you still have a full day tomorrow what…”
Alexis: “Dun want…”
Me: “Ok lor, then you talk with me until you are sleepy ok?”
Alexis: “Hehehehe…”

Alexis started smiling naughtily, I knew something was wrong and asked her what was on her mind. She gave me a knowing look and asked…

Alexis: “You just look in front… Dun look at me” Me: “Of course la dear, how can I look at you while I drive?”
Alexis: “You don’t look at me never mind… He look at me can liao…” Me: “He?”

Alexis proceeded to place her right hand on my crotch area, it was then I understood that the ‘He’ she was referring to was instead my cock! I was immediately aroused by this and drifted my car a little, luckily there wasn’t any car around me. I slowed down a little to regain my composure, and to make sure that I don’t crash into trouble.

Me: “How you want my xiao didi to look at you?” Alexis: “You lor… You don’t want to look at me… En…. I… Want… You…”

Me: “Yeee… Wait I car crash how…” Alexis: “Har…. Orhhhh… Humpphhh…. Then I satisfy myself lor…”
Old 27-01-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

She didn’t wait for my reply before she placed her legs on the car’s dashboard, unbuttoning her jeans and placed her hand beneath her panty. My eyes almost popped out but I had to concentrate driving, damn it!

Alexis: “I am feeling very horny dear…”
Me: “You not scared other car sees you?”
Alexis: “Hehehe… At night where can see… So dark… Furthermore the car got 75% tinted neh…”
Me: “Oooohhhh, but I can see cannot eat…”
Alexis: “Don’t care… Ah…. I feel so good…”

Alexis was fingering herself beside me, and I had to continue my professional driving, that feeling is like a famished guy that couldn’t start his feast which was lying on the table screaming for you to take the first bite…At this moment I caught a glimpse of the exit sign, it seemed like there was a resting area just right in front, I decided it was action time.

As we pulled off at one of the rest area my mind was already blown away by the scene Alexis presented to me — A beautiful lady fingering herself on the passenger seat was a sight enough to turn any guys on, I presume? As soon as I pulled on the handbrake (safety first!) My hands were all over Alexis, she was as responsive as ever and the limited space in our small car provided even greater intimacy. The show was on.
Alexis lowered the passenger seat and lay down, I made sure one last time that the parking lot was empty (near midnight) and that whenever a car approaches I would be the first to catch the light from the rear mirror’s reflection. I looked into Alexis‘s eyes and she was lustful indeed. I lowered my body to reach for her lips, she raised her head to meet mine, in no time we were frenching deeply and affectionately.
Old 27-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Suddenly I see light flashes and I got up immediately, much to Alexis‘s disappointment, she was so aroused that nothing would stop her from asking for more, that was what turned me on so much, I looked around and since I parked at the rightmost car slot, I would only pay attention to the left window, so I took Alexis‘s jacket and hung it around the front window, and hung my jacket on the back window, like this even if somebody passed by they would find it difficult to peep in.

The procedure took about 1 minute but Alexis did not cool down after this, she was in deep need of sex and she literally grabbed me towards her and planted her lips against mine. Her tongue meet my tongue as we tongue-fought aggressively on the passenger seat. The atmosphere was getting too hot to handle when out of nowhere, Alexis took my hand and lead to her pussy, she had then removed her jeans, and I could feel the moist, she was all wet.

Me: “Wa… So fast so wet liao…”
Alexis: “Never done on the car before ma… Felt very excited…”

Me: “You not scared kena catch hor?”
Alexis: “If somebody see, you fast fast drive away lor…”

Me: “Hehe ok…”

I grabbed Alexis‘s breast with one hand, cupping and fingering in circling motions, she loved it that way and it would make her nipples erect. She arched her back wanting for more. I deliberately miss her nipples, as the more aroused she gets, the more sensitive her pair of brown nipples become. As long as I don’t attack the area, it will make Alexis so horny that she will beg for more.

Alexis: “Not enough… Dear… Don’t tease me le… I very hot today… Maybe period coming…”
Me: “Hehehe… It’s up to me to decide when the main dish is served right…”

Alexis: “Then please… I need more… Give me the main dish la…”
Me: “Orh…”

To oblige Alexis‘s requests I moved my body a little, accidentally brushing over the car honk and it let out a sharp noise!
Old 28-01-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

We were both frightened by the noise and stopped our action immediately. Thankfully enough the car park was empty and apparently nobody was around us when the car honk sounded. After making sure the coast was clear we continued with the action.

This time around I wasted no time teasing Alexis, my head went for her boobs directly and I was sucking like a little baby wanting more milk. The slurping noise turned on Alexis so much that she was moaning as loud as ever. Perhaps it was the fact that we had the assumption that noise generated within the car would not spread out, and that normally at the condo we lived in we wouldn’t dare to be so vocal.

Alexis: “I am very wet… I want you to fuck me..”
Me: “No I am not going to fuck you dear…”

Alexis: (Disappointed) “Why??”
Me: “Our journey to Genting still long way ma… We can do this slowly… Now I satisfy you first, later you satisfy me, then we can stop every now and then and have fun how?”

Alexis: “Hehehehe… You naughty guy… You can tahan meh?”
Me: “Seriously speaking, cannot, but if can really tahan, the next stop you will satisfy me very nicely right?”

Alexis: “Hmm…. It depends on how good you service me now lor?”

With no further hesitance I began fingering Alexis‘s pussy, I pulled her panty aside and revealed her vagina, she did not shave in a while and thus the hairs were a bit perky, nonetheless still very attractive. Alexis spreaded her leg wider, performing some very acrobatic moves by placing one of her leg on just in front of the windscreen, and the other leg on my thigh. She closed her eyes and enjoyed every moment of it.

I continued sucking on Alexis‘s nipples, alternating between them every now and then, my hand did not stop work either, my fingers fucking Alexis now drenched pussy with authority, the sound effects were brilliant, as there was no other noise to distract us. The sound of Alexis‘s wet pussy getting fucked got her so high that she demanded more.

Alexis: “Not enough… I want to cum… Cum big time…”
Me: “Want to try two fingers?”

Alexis: “Ah…. Try try… Not too hard oh…”

Till that point of time we had not tried fingering with two fingers, but the momentum didn’t allow us to think twice and I immediately planted my second finger into her pussy. Alexis‘s pussy was still very tight then and she shrieked loudly due to the tearing pain. But almost immediately the pain turned into pleasure, as my hand started moving in and out, up and down, in circling motion.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Alexis‘s body would respond to my every action, when I circle, she circle her butts in great excitement, when I move in and out, she pumps her pussy to welcome me. Soon enough she was getting so high that she was literally shouting as she reached her climax.

Alexis: “Don’t stop ah… I am cumming… So difficult to cum… So hot… So horny… But I want to cum…”
Me: “En en…”

Alexis: “Fuck me… Fuck me harder… Make me cumm.. Make me cummmm nowwwwwww….”

With a loud moan I could feel the contractions in Alexis‘s pussy, as I was fucking her with two fingers, the orgasm ensued and Alexis grabbed my head as the intensity built up in her body. The pleasure would not subside until after 20 seconds at least.

I pulled my finger out, it was all wet and my skin had wrinkles, I placed my wet fingers into Alexis‘s mouth, she lustfully suck on it.

Alexis: “Ooooohhhhhh… In the car.. Very stress… Thats why very hard to cummm I think…”
Me: “Ya, but when it comes, it comes big time right?”

Alexis: “Ya….”
Me: “Hehehe… Then good, you put on your jeans, we carry on our journey ok?”

Alexis: “But your xiao didi how?”
Me: “Let it rest a while ba… Should be back to normal…”

Alexis gave a naughty pinch on my crotch and said something like “Wait I service you later ah…”, I started the engine as she put on her jeans. When she took down the jackets we were surprised to see a car parked beside us. The engine was off and there was nobody in the car, we assume the owner went to the restroom.

I ignited the engine and continued our journey northwards, the time was around midnight already and the traffic was free flowing as compared to earlier hours. My mind relaxed a little, and with the help of some light music, my little brother managed to cool down and return to it’s normal size within a few minutes of driving.

As we approached the Yong Peng rest area, Alexis Initiated the discussion of the fun we had earlier.

Alexis: “Just now very nice hor…”
Me: “Ya…”

Alexis: “You said the journey still long.”
Me: “Ya and it’s your turn to service me liao…”

Alexis: “How you want me to release you?”
Me: “Wait I see Yong Peng got 2 km more, I can stop there and you can eat lollipop lor…”

Alexis: “Don’t want…”
Me: “Huh?”

Alexis: “You continue your driving…”

As Alexis completed that last sentence, she withdrew her seat to make out more space in front of her, and she bent over my place and rested her head on my thigh, the angle was just nice as her slim shoulder rested near the gear area. She whispered to me if I wanted some fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1