The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
XiaoGou is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
There's a spa provide massage and waxing at $100...done by pinoy....i never try the waxing but go for massage $60 per hr and BM at $100...if only hj is $60 with roaming....slightly exp compare to normal prc spa...frenching depends on chemistry........rtm ? once a while still ok ...
Can share ctc? Thanks in advance!
Old 22-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Nekofear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to a waxing place in Chinatown. Looks like run by 2 young local ladies. Its a clean establishment so no HJ there. Besides boyzilian, you can also get their facial treatment or pedi/mani if interested. You have to call them up and book a waxing session also remember to quote 'first time customer' so they can give you a good deal for brazilian, like $54 for 2 sessions. Ball/scrotum wax cost seperate i think.
Old 19-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
helikaon has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi bro can share contact pl
Old 23-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backline View Post
Have always been a regular at the spot at bukit merah. My ingrown had always looked awful. Last month I tried waxing in jb, somewhere near ksl. My skin is much smoother with very minimal ingrown hairs. The only difference is after the waxing, they apply rose mask on your skin. the feeling is heavenly too
Boss can share location / contact?

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 24-01-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
snoopyhunk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekofear View Post
I have been to a waxing place in Chinatown. Looks like run by 2 young local ladies. Its a clean establishment so no HJ there. Besides boyzilian, you can also get their facial treatment or pedi/mani if interested. You have to call them up and book a waxing session also remember to quote 'first time customer' so they can give you a good deal for brazilian, like $54 for 2 sessions. Ball/scrotum wax cost seperate i think.
can share ctc?
Old 24-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
There's a spa provide massage and waxing at $100...done by pinoy....i never try the waxing but go for massage $60 per hr and BM at $100...if only hj is $60 with roaming....slightly exp compare to normal prc spa...frenching depends on chemistry........rtm ? once a while still ok ...
Not sure if mine is the same as bro romidogdog. Central location below my regular MP which closed down. Actually found the place online, a spa providing massage and waxing. First time I went to remove butt crack hair. That was less than $30 and took 10mins. Hair removed and then I left.

Two weeks back I went to remove both front and back. $80. I have been shaving for many years and the last time I waxed my front was years ago at Strip. Naturally it was painful in front (not sure for butt crack) but the skinny pinoy lady also mentioned that next time won't be as painful heh. She put some lotion to cool down the area and just conveniently rubbed the lotion all over

I think they have a waxing and 60min massage promo for $100. As I still want to be able to go back to do waxing, I will be very selective in sharing as well.
Old 24-01-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Not sure if mine is the same as bro romidogdog. Central location below my regular MP which closed down. Actually found the place online, a spa providing massage and waxing. First time I went to remove butt crack hair. That was less than $30 and took 10mins. Hair removed and then I left.

Two weeks back I went to remove both front and back. $80. I have been shaving for many years and the last time I waxed my front was years ago at Strip. Naturally it was painful in front (not sure for butt crack) but the skinny pinoy lady also mentioned that next time won't be as painful heh. She put some lotion to cool down the area and just conveniently rubbed the lotion all over

I think they have a waxing and 60min massage promo for $100. As I still want to be able to go back to do waxing, I will be very selective in sharing as well.
If it is near to a worship place than should be the same ba....
Old 25-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster (P)

conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Same same then
Old 25-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Same same then
Bro can share ? Will she be pushy in sales?
Old 25-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here still have any contacts for waxing ? Pm me thanks!
Old 26-01-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Sb696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Romidogdog,

I am the TS.
Can you PM me the contact as I cannot PM you.
Many thanks in advance...badly needed a waxing downunder!
Old 26-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 34
rolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Also got durian store?
Old 28-01-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

The last time I visited the one in building next to temple, I regretted. Wax too hot, ended with more ingrown then before. So I stopped going.

Pink palour lost quite a lots of gals.

The most recent one I tried which I was extremely happy with - I not only did full Monty, I even upgraded to have my armpits done too. Also tried CPL (-st time trial).

A very small shop in TPY near library. I think they are in FAVE as well.

Try look for a monkey icon.

The shop provides free wifi will you wait n I love the purple lighting in the treatment room.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 29-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster (P)

For those who asked me for contacts and I did not reply, my apologies. As I mentioned, I have to be selective as I would like to protect the place. And it would seem that more clues have been given in recent clues too heh...

Looking at my current hair growth, I think I will need to go back just before CNY
Old 30-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share ctc pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1