The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Minister Khaw Boon Wan: Trains travelling in opposite directions to share single tunnel

January 21, 2018

According to the latest Facebook post by Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan, trains running in opposition directions will share a single tunnel under the new software program. It is unknown how far into testing the new system has been, but a glitch may result in a disastrous collision between two trains travelling in opposite direction. Singapore trains travel up to 80km/h in the tunnels.

Just two months ago on 16 Nov 2017, a new software glitch caused a train collision at Joo Koon station. Over 35 were injured, with many injuries sustained by commuters as severe as a broken tooth and fractures. SMRT and the Transport Ministry did not take responsibility, and instead pinned all blame on the signalling system contractor Thales. The new software allowing bi-directional trains to share the same tunnel is also by Thales. As Singapore’s train tunnels have only one-track, a software glitch or train system hacking would mean a head-on collision. It is unknown whether the Land Transport Authority (LTA) is aware of a general rule of safety for railway engineering that is to never use the same track.

Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan said he wants to save time to repair one tunnel during operational hours while the other carry commuters.

The PAP Minister also specifically highlighted that he went on-site to the train tunnels in the late night, and took many photos to prove that he has been working hard:

“Last night, I joined them on the tracks. They showed me how the new Thales signalling system has made single-line operations possible for the NSL. Simply put, trains travelling in both directions are now able to use a single tunnel while the other tunnel is closed for maintenance works. This flexibility gives us another option when planning our works, to minimise inconvenience to commuters. This was not possible under the old signalling system.”

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/01...single-tunnel/

Seriously travel only on 1 line in both directions ? It will just probably increase the possibility of another train incident especially during peak hour. I WILL DEFINITELY BOYCOTT SMRT TRAINS FOR NOW .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Changi Airport MRT station closure: It's business as usual

PUBLISHED 9 HOURS AGO

Audrey Tan Environment Correspondent

It was business as usual at Changi Airport MRT station during lunchtime yesterday, despite its full-day closure for maintenance works by operator SMRT.

Travellers were directed by officers from SMRT, the Land Transport Authority and Changi Airport to the shuttle bus bay at Terminal 3.

There, people could pay $1 to hop onto an express bus leaving for Bugis MRT station every 15 to 18 minutes, or board a shuttle bound for Tanah Merah and Expo MRT stations that left every three to five minutes during peak hours.

There was no train service yesterday between Pasir Ris and Aljunied stations on the East-West Line, which is operated by SMRT.

The rail operator had been plagued by a recent spate of train breakdowns, and closures had been planned to facilitate works.

This month, some stations on the East-West Line will have shorter operating hours on weekends, including full-day closures on two Sundays - yesterday and Jan 28. This is the second round of planned closures for rail maintenance and upgrading works. Last month, 17 stations on the East-West Line and two North-South Line stations had shorter weekend operating hours and full-day closures on two Sundays.

When The Straits Times visited the airport at about 12.30pm yesterday, queues for the buses were short, and passengers appeared calm despite the inconvenience.

Malaysian Karen Lai, 60, who flew from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore to visit her children, said: "I was quite surprised by the closure, because I actually told my kids not to pick me up and that I would just take the train." The housewife said she would take a taxi instead.

Miss Mary Ling, 26, yesterday returned to Singapore from a holiday in Phuket. But the clerk was unperturbed by the closure. "I'll just take the shuttle bus to Bugis."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...iness-as-usual

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-01-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

LTA may run more buses along key rail stretches

Mr Khaw Boon Wan said in a post that running more buses along key rail stretches would strengthen the transport network while providing backup.

PUBLISHED 10 HOURS AGO

Ng Huiwen

The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is considering running more buses along key rail stretches, especially during peak periods, said Minister for Transport Khaw Boon Wan yesterday.

This will strengthen the public transport network, while providing it with "some sort of a backup when needed", he said in a Facebook post.

In his post, he thanked commuters for giving maintenance staff extra engineering hours through early closures, later opening hours and some Sunday closures at MRT stations.

"This has helped to expedite our work, whether it is re-signalling, or the installation of noise barriers, or more intensive maintenance and inspection," he wrote.

On Saturday night, he also visited a team of rail workers on the tracks, and was shown how the new signalling system by French firm Thales has made single-line operations for the North-South Line (NSL) possible. This new communications-based train control system is running on the NSL - Singapore's oldest MRT line - with re-signalling works for the East-West Line to be completed by June, LTA has said.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...rail-stretches

I would rather take the bus . Much more safer than the train .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't Ah khaw and LTA just simply close the entire NS and EWL for 1 month abd provide bridging bus servicer during this period until all the systems had been fixed ? Instead of further inconvenience your commuters.

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 22-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Minister Khaw Boon Wan: Trains travelling in opposite directions to share single tunnel

Seriously travel only on 1 line in both directions ? It will just probably increase the possibility of another train incident especially during peak hour. I WILL DEFINITELY BOYCOTT SMRT TRAINS FOR NOW .
Ah Khaw playing with fire, using only one tunnel for 2 opposite directions.
One single software gitch or malfuntion would sent many train commuters flying to their early graves.
Now Sinkie commuters taking MRT rides is like playing Russian roulette.
Old 22-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

bell ring loudly at yishun mrt aft end, no annoucement
Old 22-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

dirty work outsource ok
Old 22-01-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

dirty work outsource ok.
mrt do paper work the whole day,and kopi break
Old 24-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Flood prevention measures to be rolled out at 4 more locations by April: SMRT

These include relocation of a control panel for quicker access of manual pump activation and the installation of redundant float switches that automatically activate pumps.

By Jalelah Abu Baker

24 Jan 2018 06:41AM (Updated: 24 Jan 2018 06:50AM)

SINGAPORE: Flood prevention measures that are now in place at Bishan MRT station following an unprecedented tunnel flooding incident last year will be implemented at four other locations by April this year.

These measures, which include the relocation of a control panel that gives staff quicker access to activate pumps manually, will be put in place at Lavender, Redhill, Kembangan and Expo MRT stations.

Giving the media a behind-the-scenes look at the changes at Bishan MRT station early on Wednesday (Jan 24) morning, rail operator SMRT showed how the panel had been moved from an area that required access to the track to a restricted area at an end of the train platform.

SMRT’s director of buildings and services Siu Yow Wee said that this would mean quicker action in the event that the automated pumping system does not work. These pumps direct rainwater to street-level drains.

At its old location, during operational hours, it typically took staff at least 20 minutes to get to the control panel, as staff would need to gear up, gain track access and take a train to the area. Train services would also be disrupted. With the change in location, track access is no longer needed.

“Anytime we see that there's a problem or some alert, or we think the pump is not working, we can just send a station manager to the buffer area to press the button,” he said. The buffer area lies between the track and the train station.

The relocation of the panel at Bishan MRT station, which included work like cabling, took three hours of work for 41 nights, he added.

In addition, easier access to the water pumping system at Bishan MRT station through a ladder is in the works, said Mr Siu, explaining that of all the water pumping systems, Bishan's handles the largest capacity of water – enough to fill up two Olympic-sized pools.

Redundant float switches, which activate pumps automatically, will also be installed at the four other locations so that if one fails, additional float switches can ensure that pumps are activated when needed.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...asures-9889542

I just wonder how many more systems that SMRT did not do a proper maintainece on its own network ? Hence making it unsafe to travel on SMRT trains .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 25-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

control panel easy see ,easy access.
That common sense.
Its had taken so long to hv it improved.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

lack of internal audit...nvr see any problem leh..
Old 25-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

MRT flooding, collision hit commuters’ confidence in rail system: Public Transport Council

By Wong Pei Ting

Published24 January, 2018

Updated 24 January, 2018

SINGAPORE — The two high-profile rail incidents last November have eroded commuters’ confidence in the country’s Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system, surveys conducted by the Public Transport Council (PTC) found.

More than half the commuters surveyed said they are dissatisfied with the rail operators’ disruption management, especially on the speed and clarity of the information transmitted whenever there is a service disruption.

These are findings from a survey conducted with 5,000 commuters in July and August last year, and at least 3,000 commuters months later in October and November after the Bishan MRT track flooding and the Joo Koon collision incidents took place.

The findings were included in a wide-ranging report that also included 21 recommendations announced by the council on Thursday (Jan 25), under its second advisory report to improve the public transport experience.

On a 10-point scale, there is a drop in the number of commuters believing that the Republic’s rail operators are doing their best to provide them with good service, going down from 7.89 to 6.69.

There is also a 1.05-point drop — from 7.75 to 6.70 — in the number of commuters who believe the rail operators and the Government are doing their best to improve their journey experience.

Commuters polled after the two episodes still believed SMRT is providing a good rail service, however, scoring them 6.26 out of 10. Comparatively, the public expressed more trust in the Government in delivering a good public transport system with a score of 6.83.

Sharing the findings on Thursday (Jan 25), the PTC wrote in their second advisory report to Minister for Transport Khaw Boon Wan that the commuters’ feedback showed that they were “confident that the Government was providing a good rail system” and are “aware of ongoing rail works to enhance rail reliability, comfort, safety, accessibility and reach”.

“Far from being cantankerous, (we found that) Singapore commuters are by and large reasonable, responsive, resilient and appreciative,” said PTC chairman Richard Magnus.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...asport-council

I wonder who they interview ? Why they never interview me ? Fake news ? By the way I am still boycotting SMRT trains until I feel it is safe to travel on it .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 25-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Flood prevention measures to be rolled out at 4 more locations by April: SMRT

These include relocation of a control panel for quicker access of manual pump activation and the installation of redundant float switches that automatically activate pumps.

By Jalelah Abu Baker

24 Jan 2018 06:41AM (Updated: 24 Jan 2018 06:50AM)

SINGAPORE: Flood prevention measures that are now in place at Bishan MRT station following an unprecedented tunnel flooding incident last year will be implemented at four other locations by April this year.

These measures, which include the relocation of a control panel that gives staff quicker access to activate pumps manually, will be put in place at Lavender, Redhill, Kembangan and Expo MRT stations.

Giving the media a behind-the-scenes look at the changes at Bishan MRT station early on Wednesday (Jan 24) morning, rail operator SMRT showed how the panel had been moved from an area that required access to the track to a restricted area at an end of the train platform.

SMRT’s director of buildings and services Siu Yow Wee said that this would mean quicker action in the event that the automated pumping system does not work. These pumps direct rainwater to street-level drains.

At its old location, during operational hours, it typically took staff at least 20 minutes to get to the control panel, as staff would need to gear up, gain track access and take a train to the area. Train services would also be disrupted. With the change in location, track access is no longer needed.

“Anytime we see that there's a problem or some alert, or we think the pump is not working, we can just send a station manager to the buffer area to press the button,” he said. The buffer area lies between the track and the train station.

The relocation of the panel at Bishan MRT station, which included work like cabling, took three hours of work for 41 nights, he added.

In addition, easier access to the water pumping system at Bishan MRT station through a ladder is in the works, said Mr Siu, explaining that of all the water pumping systems, Bishan's handles the largest capacity of water – enough to fill up two Olympic-sized pools.

Redundant float switches, which activate pumps automatically, will also be installed at the four other locations so that if one fails, additional float switches can ensure that pumps are activated when needed.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...asures-9889542

I just wonder how many more systems that SMRT did not do a proper maintainece on its own network ? Hence making it unsafe to travel on SMRT trains .

So much wayang Can they guarantee that the tunnel will not be flooded again ? So what happens if it is flooded again ? Will people take responsibility and resigned ? Really caused a lot of inconvenience to your commuters .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 25-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

SMRT CEO Desmond Kuek dismisses reports of his potential resignation

By Monica Kotwani @MKotwaniCNA

25 Jan 2018 04:28PM (Updated: 25 Jan 2018 07:09PM)

SINGAPORE: SMRT CEO Desmond Kuek on Thursday (Jan 25) brushed aside talk that he is expected to step down, calling those reports "purely speculative".

He was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of the launch of a programme that aims to better assist the elderly and those with special mobility needs.

Rumours of Mr Kuek's possible resignation were fuelled by a Straits Times report last week that said observers are expecting him to step down. It also reported the resignation of the transport operator's vice-president of corporate communications, Patrick Nathan, adding that "more management changes (are) on the cards".

There has been a series of changes to SMRT's management, and last December, SMRT chairman Seah Moon Ming stepped down as CEO of Pavillion Energy to focus on his role with the transport operator.

Mr Kuek, meanwhile, has kept a low profile in recent months. Most notably, he did not helm a joint press conference on the causes of the Joo Koon train collision in November that injured almost 40 people and caused disruption to services that affected thousands of commuters.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ential-9895128

Wrong man for the wrong job . No wonder SMRT Train got so much problems . Why doesn't the PAP government sack him ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 25-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

SMRT Desmond Kuek: Straits Times is fake news, I am not resigning

January 25, 2018

Addressing the fake news published by state media Straits Times last Thursday (Jan 18), SMRT CEO Desmond Kwek clarified that he is not resigning and that the national newspaper is being speculative:

“Reports of an impending departure were purely speculative.”

Last week, Straits Times published an article featuring several fake “HR experts” who said that the SMRT CEO would resign because Chairman Seah Moon Ming has been taking executive tasks.

Even fellow state media ChannelNewsAsia blamed Straits Times for spreading the fake news:

“Rumours of Mr Kuek’s possible resignation were fuelled by a Straits Times report last week that said observers are expecting him to step down, following the resignation of the transport operator’s vice-president of corporate communications, Patrick Nathan.”

The former army general who had no experience in the private sector or rail engineering industry is facing public calls for his and Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan’s resignation. The two ruling party elites are identified as the rot of the Singapore public transport system and the chief culprits behind the numerous screw ups including a train collision, flooding and service disruptions.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/01...not-resigning/

How can we trust the official media ? Official media can also be fake news .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1