The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
luckygohappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
I got a blowjob by my SIL's hot friend sleeping over.
I was staying at my in laws place after marriage. My wife was pregnant. So happened that night i came back very late, ard 1am.. To my surprise, saw my SIL and her friend having a sleepover at my in law's place in the living room. Lets call my SIL's friend N. So N was still awake on the laptop. So i assumed she was doing up some poly project work. My pregnant wife was already asleep. I changed and went to kitchen toilet to shower. So usually bare bodied at home and i couldn't care less about N sleeping over. After the shower, i was bare bodied have a late supper at the dinner table. My SIL was already asleep on the living room floor while N was on the single sofa on the laptop. She was sitting crosslegged. It was very obvious that N knows that i can see here. I was sitting just across her. Suddenly i noticed she had one of her hands in her short pants. Caught me by complete surprise. She was avoiding me looking at her just focusing on the laptop. After dinner, i made coffee and sat at the dinner table with a smoke. I was very tempted and i slowly walked to her on the pretext of asking her to switch off the light. She closed the laptop and it was very very obvious she had her left hand in her pants. So brief talk, i switched off the lights and sat back down at the dinner table. She opened her laptop and carried on looking at the laptop. I decided to test market. I was only wearing shorta so i adjusted my shorts so my tiger comes out of my left shorts. And i was stroking the head with my fingers. And suddenly i got her attention. It was already dark, only light source was from her laptop. She smiled abit, put down her laptop by her side and she began some light movement with her left hands in her pants and her right hand in her T-shirt. I was like woah!!! This is really happening.
She stood up and made her way to the kitchen toilet walking pass me. So sedutive. Closing the kitchen toilet door after she entered. (toilet light on)
I decided to take a big risk. So i went to the kitchen window just outaide thw door and waited. Once i heard the door opening, i made the action of going into the toilet. So we kinda collided at the door. I could feel her soft titties. Means she wasnt wearing any bra!!
So i just smiled at her and she giggled. it was at that moment it was the biggest gamble of my life. I took her left hand and placed it around my crotch. She looked up, closed her eyes and kissed me. Damm. Damm dangerous situation but cannot back out liao. I took out my tiger and and hand just directed her down to blow me. Instead of resisting, she hungrily went down on me. One of the best blows i had... Decided a blow was the max i can do then, too risky. I came outside and washed up. By the time i cleabed up, she was already asleep beside my SIL. Managed to get her number from facebook and we had a few more exciting moments after that episode. But of course not at my in laws place.
Nice share bro!
Old 21-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Continuing with the lady I met on tinder.

Today Sunday afternoon, we whatsapp to meet at Jurong point for lunch. I stayed behind JP only. After lunch, I asked her back home to watch tv together. She was wearing super tight jeans shorts, I was damn horny when I walked behind her.

Once she was inside my block lift, I stand behind her and started rubbing her backside with my groin, oops have cctv in the lift. Once inside my flat, upon locking the door, I unzipped and she knelt down, I was erected then and I shoved my cock into her mouth. She blew me on the spot.

After a while, I led her to the sofa, she lied down and I went on top of her and started fucking her mouth. I ejected all into her mouth. She spit out all.

The whole afternoon was spent sucking and fucking, a lot of oral sex and sweat from sex. Afternoon well spent.

I drove her home about an hour back, decided to drive to the second top level of the multi-storey car park beside her block and asked her for another round of blow job. She said she tired, I said to her, she need to just open her mouth and I will thrust upwards, she was on front passenger seat bent towards me, I came like in 10 mins but this time round she took it all in, swallowed. I fingered her to climax also before I let her go.

Great way to end the weekend.
Old 24-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
slimels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslimels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You did her raw ?
Old 24-01-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BangBang22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Receiving it from one of my classmates who have a boyfriend from the same school.

Her boyfriend wasn't in the same course, but she studied together with me and a group of friends before examination. The funny thing is that her bf always treat her very nice so she said he like never wanted to cum on her face area.

Nevertheless she had the fetish all along which was found out by me. One day before the examination, we went to a tutorial room and studied till late.

She sat close to me while seeing my notes, and i decided to take the risk and touch her thigh. After caress her, she puts her hand in my pants where then i decided to remove it. Thereafter she slowly went down on my dick and suck me off while i sit on the chair. As her side profile was abit uncomfortable for her, i stand up and push her onto the wall with her head leaning on it. From that position, i keep thrusting in her mouth until i let out my cum inside her mouth, where she cough out some of my cum cause she never had cum at her face area before.

After that we continue study like this never happen before. Before we left home, i help her lick her bottom and had quickie sex with her on the table.

Best time of my life.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SwJT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimels View Post
You did her raw ?
You never did raw ?
Old 10-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm maybe should start another thread

"Has anyone licked a pussy that they shouldn't have?"
Old 10-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met this hot 25 year old Indian girl with flawless light skin on Tinder, i boldly invited her to come over and netflix expecting a rejection but surprisingly she said yes. Short story: she gave me an epic blowjob with lots of tongue action and I just fucked her then and there on the couch. I still can’t stop thinking of her D cup breasts.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Met this hot 25 year old Indian girl with flawless light skin on Tinder, i boldly invited her to come over and netflix expecting a rejection but surprisingly she said yes. Short story: she gave me an epic blowjob with lots of tongue action and I just fucked her then and there on the couch. I still can’t stop thinking of her D cup breasts.
Is she really a girl ?
Old 10-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snell View Post
Is she really a girl ?
Yes of course, why do you ask?
Old 11-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
slutester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snell View Post
Is she really a girl ?
You want to try a guy ?
Old 14-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
man6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upz this thread!
Old 14-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Do you still keep in touch with her ?
Old 14-07-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Denums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro
Old 14-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
beruehen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting encounters!
Old 16-07-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
JuliusYeGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beruehen View Post
Very interesting encounters!
Definitely agree with you .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1