The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi,
So after 8pm, what activities.
Basically, up 2 you! If you don't know what to do, you better ask Hay Hay but be careful he's a crook!

I'll be in Angels for 2 weeks in April, during Songkran week!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 30-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JayF is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is the ABC hotel worth staying? 160 plus sgd per nite for their suites. Heard bar girls go wild when u book that place.

Plan to visit second week Apr. Is getting to walking street difficult or is it walkable? Plane arrives at Clarke at 6am. Get a taxi or make arrangements with hotel
Old 30-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Norice, my 2 cents.

Try to keep personal grudges away from the forum, unless you have personal experience with hayhay or anybody ... In which case do share ..

FYI, I never met hayhay too, but personal attacks dilute the essense of any good forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Is the ABC hotel worth staying? 160 plus sgd per nite for their suites. Heard bar girls go wild when u book that place.

Plan to visit second week Apr. Is getting to walking street difficult or is it walkable? Plane arrives at Clarke at 6am. Get a taxi or make arrangements with hotel
It is considered a bit expensive property...

ABC has free shuttle to Fields. Take it, than walk to Fields

Not recommended to walk that distance especially after dark.
Old 30-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Norice, my 2 cents.

Try to keep personal grudges away from the forum, unless you have personal experience with hayhay or anybody ... In which case do share ..

FYI, I never met hayhay too, but personal attacks dilute the essense of any good forum.
I second this...no winner in any war in SBF...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Norice, my 2 cents.

It is considered a bit expensive property...

ABC has free shuttle to Fields. Take it, than walk to Fields
Not recommended to walk that distance especially after dark.
Ditto, so true! My humble apology!
Miraming salamander po!

ABC Hotel is the best but far from WS and girls want bigger tips since they perceived you as a very rich man!

Old 30-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Miraming salamander po!

ABC Hotel is the best but far from WS and girls want bigger tips since they perceived you as a very rich man!
Thanks bro. So you rec I use the shuttle service back and forth for Fields. What about Perimeter? Use tuk tuk from Fields?
Old 30-01-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. So you rec I use the shuttle service back and forth for Fields. What about Perimeter? Use tuk tuk from Fields?
You can take trikes for other times, grab has trikes in AC, I never had chance to use it, as was driving or being driven.

But as a rule, try to travel light, no fancy phone.

Day times also have had folks decide to follow me, but not often

Just be safe.

https://www.grab.com/ph/blog/getting...asy-grabtrike/
Old 30-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
If you want to stay at a nice hotel, checkout Queens Hotel!
Why do you want to visit Perimeter? Walking Street has enough bars and attractive girls for you. Couple of weeks ago, I visited Perimeter bars and I wasn't impressed with the lineup!

You should visit Club RA, Arcadia, Equus, Viking and Dollhouse Group Bars! Based on my visits, Club RA has the best looking girls now! Good luck!

Old 30-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If you want to stay at a nice hotel, checkout Queens Hotel!
Why do you want to visit Perimeter? Walking Street has enough bars and attractive girls for you. Couple of weeks ago, I visited Perimeter bars and I wasn't impressed with the lineup!

You should visit Club RA, Arcadia, Equus, Viking and Dollhouse Group Bars! Based on my visits, Club RA has the best looking girls now! Good luck!
Hi bro

Thanks.
Old 31-01-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Walking Street has enough bars and attractive girls for you. Couple of weeks ago, I visited Perimeter bars and I wasn't impressed with the lineup!

Based on my visits, most of the girls in Angeles City look like your average Domestic Helper and should not be wearing a bikini in public or dancing on a pole at all. Its clear the business is suffering and many loyalists stopped going simply because the quality of girls can't cut it. Here is a recent video of your so called 'attractive' of Dollhouse Group. Let the people here judge for themselves before they waste time/money/effort travelling to the AC Sh#tole paradise.

Old 31-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I'll admit, current bar girls are not as beautiful as previous years
Quote:
If you believe him, don't come to Angeles! More attractive girls for us and expats to party and enjoy ourselves! Currently, Club RA'S golden girls are very hot and sexy!
I'm very confused by your statements, you say quality of girls gone downhill, but keep on alleging there are still 'attractive' girls? Must mean you have very low standards for beauty, or you are being dishonest about the current girl-quality. Which is it?

Its obvious you are just trying to promote AC and your friends club for personal reasons. I'm sure you may convince a few Roberts or Carrot-head to goto AC. But smart people who research can see the hundreds of youtube videos of current AC bar girl stocks and judge for themselves. There is an obvious reason for the fewer customers, empty hotel rooms, and increasing barfine prices. The evidence of the so-called allegedly 'attractive' girls on video is overwhelming. Personally, i would rather rely on undisputable video/photo evidence over the loose lips of a "Korean Superstar" claiming AC is littered with attractive girls, anyday

More food for thought:
Old 31-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
I'm very confused by your statements, you say quality of girls gone downhill, but keep on alleging there are still 'attractive' girls? Must mean you have very low standards for beauty, or you are being dishonest about the current girl-quality. Which is it?

Its obvious you are just trying to promote AC and your friends club for personal reasons. I'm sure you may convince a few Roberts or Carrot-head to goto AC. But smart people who research can see the hundreds of youtube videos of current AC bar girl stocks and judge for themselves. There is an obvious reason for the fewer customers, empty hotel rooms, and increasing barfine prices. The evidence of the so-called allegedly 'attractive' girls on video is overwhelming. Personally, i would rather rely on undisputable video/photo evidence over the loose lips of a "Korean Superstar" claiming AC is littered with attractive girls, anyday

More food for thought:

Aiya, why argue, this video you take from urself last trip or by YouTube? I ask many time liao?

If not just go and try, there is fair skin and sexy girls there. And how much
You will to pay?
Old 31-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Based on my visits, most of the girls in Angeles City look like your average Domestic Helper and should not be wearing a bikini in public or dancing on a pole at all. Its clear the business is suffering and many loyalists stopped going simply because the quality of girls can't cut it. Here is a recent video of your so called 'attractive' of Dollhouse Group. Let the people here judge for themselves before they waste time/money/effort travelling to the AC Sh#tole paradise.

Where do you recommend as better alternatives? Where are your playgrounds?
Old 31-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Miraming salamander po!

Up u bro. 😊
Old 31-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Basically, up 2 you! If you don't know what to do, you better ask Hay Hay but be careful he's a crook!

I'll be in Angels for 2 weeks in April, during Songkran week!
So what I do to offended you, you saw me before? I’m a crook? So you are another clone

Like I said if u in Singapore meet me in person, and many people here know me and saw me before, how many people know you and see you before?

Show yourself

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1