The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
dilmon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

saw a nice zaogeng at suntec yesterday.
was waiting for fruit juice yesterday while my eyes loitered around to spot for eye candies.

Suddenly a chio looking sg girl (8/10) with ash colour hair caught my attention.
her pair of slim long legs caught my 2nd attention. She was seating at the chairs a couple of metres away. Legs tightly crossed, under a short yellow 1 pc baby doll dress.

Was on standby for 15s and tada!
She uncrossed her leg and prepares to leave. saw a white lacy patch of panties smiling at me for a second.

She stood up and left with her bf.
No vpl at the back. really made my day.
Old 28-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

was at my relative condo yesterday ... just nice her tenant just shifted in today...

wow ! the tenant is a Korean lady and works in the fashion industry... she is like nearly 170cm and is slender and shapely.... can see her pink bra strap dropping from her shoulder... she was wearing t shirt and skirt and can see her pink lacy bra embedded on her t shirt... from the outside can see that she is B+/ C- cup.. already steam liao....

Being a helpful person, I start to help her carry her luggage bag, she bends down and her top opens up and I saw her big creamy boobs being enveloped by her pink bra... These happened for a couple of times and i manage to steal a few glances when helping her to carry some bags. This really makes my day! Long time never see korean ZG!
She thank me for her help but i think i should really thank her!!! Cheap thrill.... just for sharing
Old 30-01-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

yeah! I second that emotion bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Hmmmm, actually any opportunity to peep when it happens, is an opportunity. Regardless of appearances.
Old 30-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Lightster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
was at my relative condo yesterday ... just nice her tenant just shifted in today...

wow ! the tenant is a Korean lady and works in the fashion industry... she is like nearly 170cm and is slender and shapely.... can see her pink bra strap dropping from her shoulder... she was wearing t shirt and skirt and can see her pink lacy bra embedded on her t shirt... from the outside can see that she is B+/ C- cup.. already steam liao....

Being a helpful person, I start to help her carry her luggage bag, she bends down and her top opens up and I saw her big creamy boobs being enveloped by her pink bra... These happened for a couple of times and i manage to steal a few glances when helping her to carry some bags. This really makes my day! Long time never see korean ZG!
She thank me for her help but i think i should really thank her!!! Cheap thrill.... just for sharing
Guess you will be visiting your relative more often
Old 01-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was eating lunch at mcd below some hdb block today seated beside a window where you can see people outside walking by. Happily enjoying my lunch until i saw a lady (quite pretty) in those thin, slightly transparent if under bright light kind, grey t-shirt(braless) walk past. Her boobs were jiggling with every step she took. And as she was walking with the wind blowing towards her, can see both her protruding nipples. Think she just went downstairs to buy some food then go back to her flat. But wow what a sight. Too bad my colleague was around can't be too obvious. Didn't manage to take picture as well.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 9
Olduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to beholdOlduser is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda93 View Post

Would you peep at a chubby girl zaogeng? 😏

Why not sis???
Real man would not let go any chances
Old 01-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurnoob View Post
Was eating lunch at mcd below some hdb block today seated beside a window where you can see people outside walking by. Happily enjoying my lunch until i saw a lady (quite pretty) in those thin, slightly transparent if under bright light kind, grey t-shirt(braless) walk past. Her boobs were jiggling with every step she took. And as she was walking with the wind blowing towards her, can see both her protruding nipples. Think she just went downstairs to buy some food then go back to her flat. But wow what a sight. Too bad my colleague was around can't be too obvious. Didn't manage to take picture as well.
mayb can share which MCD u went to?
Old 26-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I was having lunch with my partner when a group of ah bengs and ah lians sat next to our table. This ah lian was in formal short skirt and had her bag on the floor. Not sure if she realised or was on purpose, every time she moved out or adjust herself, she would lift her legs above the bag wide apart for a good 3-5 seconds. For the one hour I was there, I saw the ah lian's black and white panties for at least 30 times.

She took off her suit halfway and I realise under her white shirt was a matching bra.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
My parents lease a room to 4 MILF who work as cleaners in the hospital. I never noticed them as most of the time when I visit my parents, they were either still working or inside their room.
Last night I went to my parents to help them to settle some matters. I saw one of them just finished her shower and walking back to her room. She was wearing a big T-shirt that cover up to knee level. I found that she was not wearing anything under the thin cotton fabric T-shirt. Can see her wriggling boobs with protruding nipples and no VPL from behind. What a sight.
Unfortunately she entered her room and closed the door.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

not sure if it's considered a lucky day, saw 2 zaogeng one after another. the first one was chubby girl sitting on some stairs talking quite loudly with her friends. her bra was loose and i can see her somewhat pink nipple quite easily from a distance. the funny thing is the friend was sitting a few steps up from her, and i'm pretty sure she can see that the friend zaogeng, but never bordered informing her.

The second one was when i was walking on the street there is this girl with quite dark complexion, not too sure if she's foreigner either. but her bra size is too big to cup her breast, and from the side i can see her puffy nipples.

the unfortunate part is, both are not really good looking, thus i didn't stay long continuing to look.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

a prize is a prize....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
not sure if it's considered a lucky day, saw 2 zaogeng one after another. the first one was chubby girl sitting on some stairs talking quite loudly with her friends. her bra was loose and i can see her somewhat pink nipple quite easily from a distance. the funny thing is the friend was sitting a few steps up from her, and i'm pretty sure she can see that the friend zaogeng, but never bordered informing her.

The second one was when i was walking on the street there is this girl with quite dark complexion, not too sure if she's foreigner either. but her bra size is too big to cup her breast, and from the side i can see her puffy nipples.

the unfortunate part is, both are not really good looking, thus i didn't stay long continuing to look.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
My parents lease a room to 4 MILF who work as cleaners in the hospital. I never noticed them as most of the time when I visit my parents, they were either still working or inside their room.
Last night I went to my parents to help them to settle some matters. I saw one of them just finished her shower and walking back to her room. She was wearing a big T-shirt that cover up to knee level. I found that she was not wearing anything under the thin cotton fabric T-shirt. Can see her wriggling boobs with protruding nipples and no VPL from behind. What a sight.
Unfortunately she entered her room and closed the door.
So there be more visiting to ur parents house .. this way is good
1.. to be closer to ur parents
2. Eye candle
Old 26-03-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was having lunch with my partner when a group of ah bengs and ah lians sat next to our table. This ah lian was in formal short skirt and had her bag on the floor. Not sure if she realised or was on purpose, every time she moved out or adjust herself, she would lift her legs above the bag wide apart for a good 3-5 seconds. For the one hour I was there, I saw the ah lian's black and white panties for at least 30 times.

She took off her suit halfway and I realise under her white shirt was a matching bra.
long enuf to look a few good looks.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sharklaser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
So there be more visiting to ur parents house .. this way is good