The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
lost liao...go back to work...

Haiz......now have to go cancel my urgent leave application liao.......so sad.................

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
me too stopped complaining in sinkee...also very happy to be in happiest country in Asean...

So its not stopped cuntplaining completely but only in Sinkie nia nia........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya if MILF my lan jiao cannot function.

Dun even want to lim kopi there if all MILFs..... nowadays all those so-called SYTs cafes have many dyt (dinos young thing), zyt (zombie young thing) and MILFs nia nia, quite difficult to spot real SSSSSSYTs liao.......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Happy Lunar New Year. Don’t always doggy and abalone not Only CNY then eat

Wah you win liao lor........

Still got 3 weeks more but you logged in the first CNY greeting in liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Dun even want to lim kopi there if all MILFs..... nowadays all those so-called SYTs cafes have many dyt (dinos young thing), zyt (zombie young thing) and MILFs nia nia, quite difficult to spot real SSSSSSYTs liao.......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
can leh...still see plenty of 16s to 20s around...maybe you didn't go to enough outlets...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

VietJet fined for bikini show on plane carrying U23 footballers home

Authorities and the public were not amused by the performance

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News January 30, 2018, 17:16 GMT+7

Budget carrier VietJet has been fined VND40 million (US$1,760) for hosting a bikini performance on its flight carrying the national U23 football team back home from the 2018 AFC U23 Championship in China on the weekend.

The fine was issued on Tuesday by the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAA), according to an announcement posted on its website the same day.

The performance in question occurred on VietJet charter flight VJ7269 from China’s Changzhou to Vietnam’s Hanoi on Sunday.

Although the in-flight performance did not lead to unsafe conditions, it was a potential threat to flight safety and therefore the airline had be fined in accordance with aviation regulations, CAA said in its announcement.

Apart from the administrative fine on the airline’s part, the purser on flight VJ7269 was also fined VND4 million ($176) for failing to report the incident to the flight captain.

VietJet CEO and President Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao received written advice for her responsibility as the chief executive of the airline.

VietJet has drawn a storm of criticism after a clip began to circulate across social media platforms on Sunday showing bikini-clad dancers strutting and performing suggestive moves on the airline’s Changzhou-Hanoi flight carrying the U23 footballers.

The performance was described as “ridiculous” and “grotesque” by Vietnamese fans, given that the passengers were ‘national heroes’ who had brought pride to the country by finishing as runners-up at the Asian football championship.

VietJet’s Thao took to the airline’s official Facebook page later the same day to apologize for the public relations misstep, though blaming the dancers for having put on a spontaneous performance.

The VietJet Facebook page has now been deactivated following a drove of negative comments on its posts directed at the scandal.

Old 30-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The VietJet Facebook page has now been deactivated following a drove of negative comments on its posts directed at the scandal.
Not the 1st time, Thao comes out with this stunt. Clever marketing by Thao.... Cheaper than doing marketing in youtube, google and facebook.... Merely 40 mil, a joke and insult to the intelligent of VN authority.
Old 31-01-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
can leh...still see plenty of 16s to 20s around...maybe you didn't go to enough outlets...

Alamak you really need to learn to read carefully my posting leh I did not say there are no "young things" there leh...... somemore I purposely spelled out that I saw many "dino young things" (i.e. plump or fleshy young VBs) and "zombie young things" (ermmm self-explanatory )

They are young does not always equates to "sweet" young things aka SYTs, but I gotta qualify that my definitions will differ from others, as some will still see them as SYTs while I may not.....

Same as MILFs, means "Moms I Love to F"........so meaning older VBs that are not attractive may not necessarily belong to MILFs category

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-01-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Authorities and the public were not amused by the performance

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News January 30, 2018, 17:16 GMT+7

Budget carrier VietJet has been fined VND40 million (US$1,760) for hosting a bikini performance on its flight carrying the national U23 football team back home from the 2018 AFC U23 Championship in China on the weekend.

OMG even I will also cuntplain.......look at the quality of those dancers no wonder everybody is unhappy

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak you really need to learn to read carefully my posting leh I did not say there are no "young things" there leh...... somemore I purposely spelled out that I saw many "dino young things" (i.e. plump or fleshy young VBs) and "zombie young things" (ermmm self-explanatory )

They are young does not always equates to "sweet" young things aka SYTs, but I gotta qualify that my definitions will differ from others, as some will still see them as SYTs while I may not.....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Ok noted and thanks for clarifying...

Old 31-01-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
OMG even I will also cuntplain.......look at the quality of those dancers no wonder everybody is unhappy

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
So you noticed that huh...

Old 31-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Original is Korean ver of the korean drama goblin...lol

HANYEOL&PUNCH - Stay With Me

here the vitnam ver...lol

Stay With Me (Vietnamese Ver)

jus share share nice music wit every1 here...lol

got indo ver if u interested :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=1092

...& then got cheena ver too

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=1223

nice music in 3 languages.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Is it the one where one aunty finally intervened at the end and gave the poor girl a jacket to cover up???
i tink so,few girls were bullying the other girl who is kena stripped,the guys were taking videos & photo...sorie brother,i aldy cnt find the vids ani more....veri veri sorie...

smtime in internet life,mus share share sm small little thgs (non-offensive kind of cos) when hv on hand...once miss out wan 2 find back aldy veri difficult liao...
Old 31-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah you win liao lor........

Still got 3 weeks more but you logged in the first CNY greeting in liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Season greetings are echos to check who your friends are. It is like setting your fish-finder’s transducer into the water and listen to the pings

Last edited by seabass; 31-01-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok noted and thanks for clarifying...

wow so formal ah.......

Ok noted too and thanks for replying.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1