The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Time to try one of the recommended JG this weekend.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Just came across a ML who can do JG in addition to sensual massage. Great HDLY and only strictly up to HJ. She is in her mid 30s , pretty and with sizeable boobs (maybe a C+). Interested bros can pm me.
bro,

care to share ctcs
Old 08-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

went for my first JG session of 2018 over the weekend with Jessie, enjoyed her fantastic service and the use of her indian oil was damm power!
Old 19-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Theroseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, do check out Linda from Ling Ling side. Shes very good and also sensual. Although u cant roam, maybe u dun even feel like to, u can let her hands pleasure u to the fullest.

Xiao han is jus the slutty looks and her great figure tat is very irresistible.

Lisa side is basically teasing.

Haven try Jessi who will be next. Not sure if Wei Wei, Maya or Wangli either one is good cuz haven try.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
milotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Here is my review for xiao han!

I went for a 90minutes session. Locaion is discret with many parking lots. when she opened the door she was wearing a a sexy black lingeriea with 3/4 melon out and a sexy G string. She asked if i would want to shower first and i say YES and asked her if she can shower for me and she replied in a sexy tone YES of course. Striped naked together and she clean me thoroughly. Lots of teasing throughout the shower.

After showered she wore back her g string and i opt for JG. She ask me to lie down and spread my leg apart. She mostly only focus on the veins and nerves under the balls during JG. She can control my 2IC to stand and fall. She can even control when i am about to CUM. Meanwhile she allow me for autoroam. we chitchat alot and she told me she only wear g string and she got different type of design and color and do i have any preference.

Her teasing really NO HORSE RUN when finnally i BTH want to CUM i ask if i could shoot on her melon and she lean forward to let me shoot on her melon. Cleaned up and tips her some and leave as a happy man.

Looks : 7.5/10 (MILF Look)
HJ : 9/10
JG : 9/10
Friendliness : 10/10
RTM : YES SOON
Old 24-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by milotan View Post

I went for a 90minutes session. Locaion is discret with many parking lots. when she opened the door she was wearing a a sexy black lingeriea with 3/4 melon out and a sexy G string. She asked if i would want to shower first and i say YES and asked her if she can shower for me and she replied in a sexy tone YES of course. Striped naked together and she clean me thoroughly. Lots of teasing throughout the shower.

After showered she wore back her g string and i opt for JG. She ask me to lie down and spread my leg apart. She mostly only focus on the veins and nerves under the balls during JG. She can control my 2IC to stand and fall. She can even control when i am about to CUM. Meanwhile she allow me for autoroam. we chitchat alot and she told me she only wear g string and she got different type of design and color and do i have any preference.

Her teasing really NO HORSE RUN when finnally i BTH want to CUM i ask if i could shoot on her melon and she lean forward to let me shoot on her melon. Cleaned up and tips her some and leave as a happy man.

Bro which xiaohan is this? mind sharing contact?Thanks!
Old 24-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all

Quote:

bro please share this xiao han contact...thanks
Old 24-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Freeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can share Xiao Han contact
Old 25-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

The best JG massage is in the East.

All I can say is sorry to the other bros but.. I myself might be moving away soon T T
Old 25-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Xh nvr advertise. No website
Old 25-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Can anyone share xiaohan contact with me?
Thank you.
Old 25-01-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can any kind soul share with me Xiao Han’s contact? Would certain love to try her. Will up you my humble points.
Old 25-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rai90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the FR bro, can share Xiao han’s contact?
Old 26-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Sup guys, I just RTM with Jessie and she has learn a new Thai-Style Juagen technique. Can refer to my latest FR session here.

Last edited by Hotstuff82; 26-01-2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old 27-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw this advertisement on sgbeauty castles on 小艺 (Xiao Yi).
Frs says she good in massage n jg.
But i never try yet any bro try b4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread