The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My perverted decade

Bro lancelim

Thanks for the perverted stories. Up you 13 points.

Will await new update next year.

Wishing you a nice long weekend and a Happy New Year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Hi all bros and sis,

The installment about Alice will be the last one until after New Year.

Thank you for the support, especially those who up my points!

For those who are not following or do not like my past stories, I hope to gain your support in future.

Thanks!
Old 29-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro lancelim

Thanks for the perverted stories. Up you 13 points.

Will await new update next year.

Wishing you a nice long weekend and a Happy New Year.
Thanks bro!
Old 29-12-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Woodburn1745 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 29-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
LongWait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support support!!
Old 29-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the exciting stories. Pls keep them coming in. Once again happy new year to u!!
Old 03-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
It was term break and Alice invited me to join her in her CCA sports camp. Back then, camps were handled by the seniors and there were no security guards. I entered her school with relative ease.

I walked into the canteen to look for her. She was briefing her netball girls. I stood a distance away and gave a small wave at her. Alice caught my presence and gave a sweet smile. I melted there and then. She gestured me to walk over and I did so to cheers and whistles from the other girls.

Alice proudly hook my hand and walked off to her makeshift bedroom modified from the classroom. As the captain of the team she had a room to herself. I held her close to me and caressed her cute ass. I moved my hand into her PE shorts and pulled it down.

“You don’t need it. More sexy that way.”

“So naughty... Later people see how?”

“I’m the only guy here...”

“But....”

I grabbed her small palm and led her to go to the school hall. I opened the side door and pushed her in. I could see the apprehension in her eyes. I brought her on stage and assured her it would be a special night for her. I looked around the back of the hall to switch on the stage lights and lowered the rack meant for banners to just above her head. I then moved a square table over and asked her to sit on it.

I removed her netball sleeveless top and started frenching her. I slowly moved both her hands up and told her to hold on to the rack. I took out a long piece of cloth from my BCCT in Tekong and tied her hands to it. I shifted my attention to her breasts cupped beautifully in her white cotton bra. I started to play with her nipples outside her bra cup. She started to moan softly but shyly.

“You are the female lead on stage now”

“Oh my god this is so embarrassing... Mmmm... but so... Mmmm.... Exciting... Ahhhh....”

I folded her bra cups in to expose her nipples. I sucked aggressively. I was soon unable to contain my excitement. I lifted her netball skirt and she had wetted a patch at her crotch area.

“Ahhh... “ I whispered. “Captain Alice is wet... Captain Alice is horny...”

Alice was horny yet feeling embarrassed. She tried to close her legs but I forced them open and removed her panty. I kept my head between her legs, smelling her wet young pussy and tongued her clit.

“Fuck... shitttt.... ugh....”

Her body started respond to my licks on her clit and between her pussy lips. She opened her legs wider voluntarily. I seized the moment and taped her legs to the table legs using SAF’s favourite black tape. She realised it and began to panic.

“Shhhhh....” I took out my magical silver bullet and placed it on her clit. Alice started to moan loudly and began to breathe heavily. Her flat tummy began to heave up and down rapidly.

“Ahhhh!!! Ugh!!!! Fuck!!!! Noooo.... “
“Arghhhh ahhhhh ahhh ah a...”

Her pussy started pulsating. Alice reached her first orgasm. I took out a newly bought vibrator, a present I wanted to give Alice. I wanted to introduce more toys to increase the fun between us. I inserted the vibrator into her pussy with the extended tip right on her clit. Once in place I taped the vibrator to the table and switched on to the strongest. I then grabbed a chair to sit and enjoy my handiwork.

“Noooo!!! Ahhhh!!! Fuckkkkkk!!!! Nonononono!!!! Ahhhhh.... Yessss!!!! Nooo!!!! Shit!!!!”

The strong vibration made Alice went crazy. Her body was trying its best to cope with the strong stimulation. Alice’s pussy juice started to form a little pool on the table top. She closed her eyes and her body started convulsing, enjoying the waves of pleasure her long orgasm was giving her. Her gaping mouth was gasping for air. I switched off and removed the vibrator.

“Like it?”

“Omg... what was that...? Crazy... But.... Fucking shiok.....”

I removed my berms and released my now hard cock from my boxers. I lubricated my dick with her wonderful juices and fucked her with her favourite rhythm and sent her to cloud nine. While moving my hips, I was busy lubricating my silver bullet with K-Y and pushed it into her ass.

She showed pain at first. But the gentle vibration soon ease the pain and it helped her get more orgasms. She went limp from cumming so many times. I made my move to get what I want. Her cute little perky ass. I rubbed some more K-Y on my dick and untied her hands from the rack and moved the rack back up. I moved two more tables to the front and make Alice lie face first on them. I retaped her legs and proceeded to take her ass. Alice struggled while I slowly exchanged the silver bullet to my dick. She gave in. She was too weak to resist. After few slow pumps I started pumping her ass with her favourite rhythm.

I was so excited I started smacking her perky butt. We were both facing the whole hall now. I was imagining I was fucking her on stage with all the whole school looking at us. The smacks echoed around the hall. So were her moans, groans, screams and yelps. Her butt cheeks were all red from my smacking. I started to fuck her ass with all my might and let out a loud groan. I came into her ass with so much cum that the cum kept flowing non stop until the next day. I cleaned up the place and helped her worn out body back to her room.

“See you tomorrow night you horny boy....”
Old 03-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
whitedwarf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please!
Old 23-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Sorry bros and sisters, been busy at work meeting tight deadlines. Tight pussy included.
Old 23-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

DaMouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Sorry bros and sisters, been busy at work meeting tight deadlines. Tight pussy included.
Nice to know you are meeting tight pussy
Old 24-01-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
slimels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslimels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope you will continue soon .
Old 24-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SwJT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimels View Post
Hope you will continue soon .
Hoping too .
Old 24-01-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

satako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for updates
Old 26-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to next update!
Old 26-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

c8mt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update too
Old 01-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

The next night came and I was back in Alice’s classroom. She had gotten the idea I liked her in her short netball skirt or her school uniform. This night, she had her uniform on and once we entered the room, she stood under the ceiling fan which was switched on to the highest. Her uniform skirt started flapping and swaying, giving quick small peeks of her cotton panties. I walked over, held her close and positioned my palm between her legs. I began to rub her pussy and clit from outside her panties and looked into her eyes. Alice started blushing like a little girl.

“Don’t look at me like that!”

“I want to see you enjoy and get horny after you get wet...”

“So pervert lor you!”

She buried her head in my chest and grab my wrists tight. I could feel a wet patch forming on her panty. I took out my silver bullet and put it in her warm moist haven. Alice’s legs began to buckle. She sat on the floor and began to breathe heavily. I took out a piece of cloth and blindfolded her.

“Let’s go!”

“Whe...eere t..t...to?”

“Just follow me!”

Alice couldn’t walk fast in that state. I half drag half support her to the shower room. There was sound of running water coming from the shower.

“N..n...ooo... some...”

Before she could finish protesting, I signalled her to keep quiet and I tried to make as little noise as possible. I gently locked the door behind us and I got Alice to bend forward. She was trying her best to cooperate and not let her legs buckle again. I taped her hands to the shower pipes. I pulled down her panties and started to finger her hard.

Alice’s face was turning red from trying to stop herself from moaning. I decided to give her a moment of rest. I had a naughty plan in mind. I turned on the shower and started spraying water on her body. Alice gave a yelp as it was cold shower late at night. Her uniform began to turn translucent and her green bra straps began to show. I was getting really excited at this point.

“Who is that?” The voice echoed from the next cubicle.

“Alice here... Cindy?”

“Yup I’m almost done. See you later!”

I decided to give Cindy a free show. I shoved my dick into and pump her hard. Alice moaned long and loud.

“Hey Alice you ok?”

“Yessss I’m fffiinnnee...ahhhh...”

“You sure?”

At this point, I used my little silver bullet to toy with her ass. Her reply to Cindy?

“Ahhh... ahhhh... yessss... ah fuck... fuck me good...”

“You should have told me you are having fun! Don’t disturb you already!”

I could hear Cindy’s footsteps fading away but short of exiting the shower room. I decided to up the heat in shower. I began to anal Alice.

“You like your ass getting fucked?”

“Ah... shit... Fuck... yessss!!!!”

“Beg me to fuck your ass more”

“Pleaseeee... ff...ucc...kk my asssss”

“No bitch. Beg like like a slut!”

“Arghhhh... Fuck my ass good! I want you to fuck me like I’m your slut!!!”

I began to pump her ass so hard she started screaming. With my balls slapping her ass loudly and with her screaming, the whole shower just turned into our sex cavern. I rubbed her clit hard and fast. Her explosive orgasm caused her legs to buckle and she sat onto the floor. Her pussy was pulsing in joy and Alice was catching her breath. I secretly unlocked the door and saw Cindy standing there. She seemed to wake up from her thoughts and wanted to leave. I signalled her to wait.

I retaped Alice’s hand to her back while I got her to kneel facing the door and facing Cindy. I unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her green bra and proceed to play with one of her nipples by slipping my fingers in. I fucked her mouth at the same time. Alice gave out some muffled moans. When I felt myself cumming I took off her blindfold but told her don’t open her eyes yet. Not that I worry my cum will get into her eyes but I don’t want her to see Cindy.

I finished the session by cumming a huge load on Alice’s hair, face, mouth and some into her bra.

I quickly signalled a seemingly frozen Cindy to leave. She tiptoed and disappeared quickly into the corridor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1