The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post

wonderful sunday

Nipple jin swee o
Old 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
speedyboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder anyone tried up this pinay. Met at orchard few months back and chat thru Watsapp then went missing.
Old 23-01-2018, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
speedyboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up this maid before.. Lost ctc probably change number
Old 23-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy27 View Post
[sammyboyimage]150586[image]

Quite pretty
Old 23-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
HongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone up this indo before?

https://imgur.com/a/UTrQY
Old 23-01-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
Nice boob's.. The boob's look familiar.. The name stars with J***a?
She got a video online
Old 23-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy27 View Post

They do that all the time when they drop you.
Old 23-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Smart move.
Last sun fuck my pilipino maid for 3hrs, after that i auto pass her $60. She broke.
3 hrs of fucking how many shots? is she very wild?
Old 23-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
3 hrs of fucking how many shots? is she very wild?
Only 1 shot, but alot of patting. Want to come out, stop. Etc.

Last sunday, after returning from batam, i whatsapp a philipino maid to meet. This is the first time i meet her in person. Previously i got whatsapp her and request to have sex on first meeting and she agreed. After meeting her at lucky plaza, we took a cab to geylang lor 24, book a rm for 2hrs and fuck. Shes not pretty and seems abit old. Cheebye stink. But i didnt give her money but brought her to eat durian.

Next sunday, if in the mood, will attempt to fuck another philipino maid whom i hv never met before but fm photo look ok.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 23-01-2018 at 11:25 PM.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only 1 shot, but alot of patting. Want to come out, stop. Etc.

Last sunday, after returning from batam, i whatsapp a philipino maid to meet. This is the first time i meet her in person. Previously i got whatsapp her and request to have sex on first meeting and she agreed. After meeting her at lucky plaza, we took a cab to geylang lor 24, book a rm for 2hrs and fuck. Shes not pretty and seems abit old. Cheebye stink. But i didnt give her money but brought her to eat durian.

Next sunday, if in the mood, will attempt to fuck another philipino maid whom i hv never met before but fm photo look ok.
Sekali another cheebye stink how , it will be a big turn off for me , you still can continue banging ?
Old 24-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Sekali another cheebye stink how , it will be a big turn off for me , you still can continue banging ?
When i saw her, i dont feel like bonking her but paiseh as i hv already pre arranged with her to go hotel. Then in hotel after she strip, alamak, her pussy stink so i just do a quick one. Pussy stink is also a turnoff for me.

Before this philipino meet me, she was with her friends in botanic garden. She told me they no bf. So i ask her isit ok i introduce my friends to her friends and she say ok.

Now quite tired, oldman already, going downhill fast. So this sunday rest.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
desa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdesa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lucky guy, all her friends want to meet u

Quote:
When i saw her, i dont feel like bonking her but paiseh as i hv already pre arranged with her to go hotel. Then in hotel after she strip, alamak, her pussy stink so i just do a quick one. Pussy stink is also a turnoff for me.

Before this philipino meet me, she was with her friends in botanic garden. She told me they no bf. So i ask her isit ok i introduce my friends to her friends and she say ok.

Now quite tired, oldman already, going downhill fast. So this sunday rest.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Last edited by datou; 25-01-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desa View Post
lucky guy, all her friends want to meet u
Chiat lak, today i of the maid want to borrow $500 from me.
Old 25-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chiat lak, today i of the maid want to borrow $500 from me.
mmmm how you reply her, or just ignore her ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1