The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks with Apple at Doll88 ( CIM + SWALLOW)

Hmm is it all gals or just particular gals cause wpns just reviewed Apple highly...
Old 12-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3248 / Power: 30
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I think some Bros are offered "discounts" from the OKTs for writing FRs and since they gotten the "discounts" they will tend to write good FRs no matter how bad the bonk is!! Hence misleading Bros here sometimes.. So if u just Chiong blindly based on FRs I'm sure u going to bump into a few hiccups along the way :-)
Old 12-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston_81 View Post
I think some Bros are offered "discounts" from the OKTs for writing FRs and since they gotten the "discounts" they will tend to write good FRs no matter how bad the bonk is!! Hence misleading Bros here sometimes.. So if u just Chiong blindly based on FRs I'm sure u going to bump into a few hiccups along the way :-)
I initially think so too. But i believe those fake FR are those okt themselves. Few bro will be willing to spoil own name for few dollar discount and f a bad FL.

I only read and trust those with good repuation and also post got write good and bad FR.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

For the price of 110/2/90, it must be too good to be true.
The Bro above should u-turn immediately after realised he's being cheated instead going in and let her suck his cock.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks with Apple at Doll88 ( CIM + SWALLOW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Yeah bro totally understand you. it is one of the worst stables ever, always giving fake stats of their girls. should alert all bros to avoid this stable!

i dont know why some other bro can give positive Fr on their girls, well maybe one man's meat is another man's poison. but i doubt mens taste differ much to that extent.
hey bros, out there

I like to clarify something important here. No Hard feelings.

No.1- I'm not handsome guy or "Yaodao" like some of you.

No.2- I'm quite a fat guy, and short. not like some of you have 6 packs on the tummy; and tall.

No.3- My Fr for Ink, clearing stated that if you want a model figure, do skip her.

I had Ink becos I dun do fj , I only want to have good AR, BBBJ, CIM plus swallow ( which she did all these for me)

I had a similar Local Minah do bbbj cim swallow before. ( many years back then), but no one complaints.

Do you think syt mei mei do that to a fat / plump man like me.
I think I have to wait long long long.

I just had Apple ytd, Had a good cim & swallow.
CIM + Swallow Fr on Apple

Definitely, Apple is a pretty syt to me.(much better in look than Ink)

And I dun stick to one stable for CIM with/without Swallow Mission.

End of the day, We are just here for fun, share good things & make friends.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
hey bros, out there

I like to clarify something important here. No Hard feelings.

No.1- I'm not handsome guy or "Yaodao" like some of you.

No.2- I'm quite a fat guy, and short. not like some of you have 6 packs on the tummy; and tall.

No.3- My Fr for Ink, clearing stated that if you want a model figure, do skip her.

I had Ink becos I dun do fj , I only want to have good AR, BBBJ, CIM plus swallow ( which she did all these for me)

I had a similar Local Minah do bbbj cim swallow before. ( many years back then), but no one complaints.

Do you think syt mei mei do that to a fat / plump man like me.
I think I have to wait long long long.

I just had Apple ytd, Had a good cim & swallow.
CIM + Swallow Fr on Apple

Definitely, Apple is a pretty syt to me.(much better in look than Ink)

And I dun stick to one stable for CIM with/without Swallow Mission.

Nice one bro wpns. I'm a newbie here in forum. How to up your points?
Old 12-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
For the price of 110/2/90, it must be too good to be true.
The Bro above should u-turn immediately after realised he's being cheated instead going in and let her suck his cock.

Maybe its hotel type cos book room liao. Or scare okt waiting outisde and bash him up if uturn or shame him in forum etc.

This is one reason why i never uturn everythough kena cheated at times and avoid those that require to book hotel.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Maybe its hotel type cos book room liao. Or scare okt waiting outisde and bash him up if uturn or shame him in forum etc.

This is one reason why i never uturn everythough kena cheated at times and avoid those that require to book hotel.
Nowadays i just avoid when OKT told me to book room first. Simple as that.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Nowadays i just avoid when OKT told me to book room first. Simple as that.
Same here.avoid those that upfront say booking room.

Some okt only tell u very last minute when u reach the place. I encounter once last time. LpPL goto book and bonk
Old 12-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:

To each of his own ba I guess...
I've ever encountered once, booked the room, the lady come, totally different person but not the cui type, I texted the OKT and he claimed that the lady I wanted last minute big aunty come and he assured me that this lady service power I won't be disappointed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and try. End up everything cannot, cannot suck and touch her boobs, cannot BBBJ, ask her to catbath me also cannot!? I ask her then can do what and she say just fuck. I say Ok then tell her to fuck off. I call the OKT and fuck him too, he apologized and wanted to give me a replacement but I have to pay hotel for another 2 hours of transit. I tell him no need no mood anymore. I did not pay the lady since basically nothing was done and left the hotel room.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:

You really that hum ji meh? I hope other sg bros got more sense than you.

It's your right to reject if get sio bah instead of chicken rice, plus this is SG not a bloody cowboy town like other countries. Okt might threaten you but you think he wanna risk his operation plus partners backing him? More likely his balls on the line. In all likelihood the okt is more at risk of retaliation by angry customer if they wanna burn him to the ground. Report authorities repeatedly, even they want to close eye cannot liao.

No need to go all scorched earth on them though some deserve it, just stop being a pussy and use a unregistered sim if you still scared you kenna hoot. You can tell which okts are reasonable/friendly after a couple of bookings anyways.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
You really that hum ji meh? I hope other sg bros got more sense than you.

It's your right to reject if get sio bah instead of chicken rice, plus this is SG not a bloody cowboy town like other countries. Okt might threaten you but you think he wanna risk his operation plus partners backing him? More likely his balls on the line. In all likelihood the okt is more at risk of retaliation by angry customer if they wanna burn him to the ground. Report authorities repeatedly, even they want to close eye cannot liao.

No need to go all scorched earth on them though some deserve it, just stop being a pussy and use a unregistered sim if you still scared you kenna hoot. You can tell which okts are reasonable/friendly after a couple of bookings anyways.

Davidwee bro. Hum ji and do not want trouble are two diff thing. I usually choose the latter. I'm a newbie and learning rope from the senior here. Thanks for your advice.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rarely write an fr so bear with me. But to keep it brief, i saw bro tengiri fr on Bella from S.Thai sound like my type so to give a try. Spot on for me and well done to okt for bringing this gem!

Looks:8/10 Cute for me! Bak bak type and shapely.
Boobs: 8.5/10 boob lover fall in! firm and more than an handful. Original i believe.
Communication: 8/10 good english and her attitude makes it!
Painting: 9/10 no smell at all and actually smooth and no hair!
Fj: 8/10 she not new on this line but its like bonking ur gf because she act like horny.
Gfe: 10/10 treat you so well and at shower i get the bbbj wow.

Rtf: if time permits i will try.
Overall, i dont write fr so often kind of guy but she's good a cute and kinda wanna help her since she's got good heart. And with damage! I recommend bros to try it out!
Please upz me if my fr is helping.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
hey bros, out there

Yes, agreed with bro WPNS. Alot of different kind of people here. Life goes on. Enjoy.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro genjohnson i hope don mind reply here cos other bro can read also as that mine fr can see clearly i mention bella pussy No hair! But he ass is spring type, those good for doggie. Hope it help you. Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1