The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Really must learn from all the masters here...!!

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 20-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
coldbeer211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleeid View Post
Well, I used to visit MP a lot. Had a regular ML who I visit almost twice a week every week. We would go out on her off days. Not spending a single cent except to pay for food. Then we will go to hotel after dinner and send her home the next day. We used to do it at the MP even though it was a decent MP. But got to a point both of us too horny. Hahaha.

Had another ML that I brought out as well. She paid for foood as well as the room. But been awhile since I visited all these MP.

I Think it all depends on your chemistry with the ML. I prefer to go more decent MP because you never know what surprises you will get without paying for it. Hahahaha. If they are willing to spend time with you on their off day must have some chemistry. So many guys visit them daily. For her to pick you to go out must have reason also. But hope the reason not because you are carrot head.

"But hope the reason not because you are carrot head." LOL
Old 20-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleeid View Post
Well, I used to visit MP a lot. Had a regular ML who I visit almost twice a week every week. We would go out on her off days. Not spending a single cent except to pay for food. Then we will go to hotel after dinner and send her home the next day. We used to do it at the MP even though it was a decent MP. But got to a point both of us too horny. Hahaha.

Had another ML that I brought out as well. She paid for foood as well as the room. But been awhile since I visited all these MP.

I Think it all depends on your chemistry with the ML. I prefer to go more decent MP because you never know what surprises you will get without paying for it. Hahahaha. If they are willing to spend time with you on their off day must have some chemistry. So many guys visit them daily. For her to pick you to go out must have reason also. But hope the reason not because you are carrot head.

So is those 24 hrs "decent" massage place lah. Supposed not hanky panky one...rite bro?
Old 20-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Bigbangbang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
Went out with a ML whom allowed me to raw her, not once, but twice.

Was a pretty fun outing, and she was very "obedient", but of course, end day, we know they are after the money.

EDIT: I went out with her on her rest day, didn't pay the parlour anything. Please don't PM me to ask about buy out rates, I don't know.
Please share
Old 21-11-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Another "outfield" trip with this ML, whom I shall name as Honey Dua Neh Bu. (Copy bro GR888 a bit haha, they say imitation is the best compliment)

Brought her out after her working hours to a four-star hotel in town area. She was pretty shag after long hours of work, so I did not disturb her sleep. Come the next morning, brought her to the nice hotel buffet breakfast and she has to give me what I was craving for later.

Gave her the Honey Dua Neh Bu nickname because whenever she talks, she has the tendency to say very nice and sweet things about you. Don't know true or not haha but it feels good. Extremely high GFE on bed. One of her specialty is during foreplay she would rub her natural D cup big fun bags over my chest and whisper naughty stuff like "wo xiang yao chi xiang jiao, ni ke yi gei wo chi ma?" (translation: I want to eat banana, can you give me one to eat?) and at the same time moved her hand down and give light strokes to my hardened dick.

She is also bilingual, can speak both Mandarin and French (if you know what I mean). I knew she was still quite tired and but I was dying to give her a really intense bonk. She initiated the cowgirl position first before I pinned her down on the bed and thrusted her deep and long in missionary. Particularly enjoyed her grimaced look - part painful, part pleasurable and part tired.

"Aiyo, ni kuai yao gao si wo le!" (translation: you are going to screw me to my death!). I unloaded my first round but I was still full of energy while she just collapsed, very exhausted and covered herself in the sheets and slept.

Our deal was 2 shots..... After some time, I felt the urge again and lifted up her blanket and had my hands all over her incredibly well proportioned masterpiece of a body.

She was woken up a little and said in a tired tone "Ni jiu zi zhu ba!" (translation: you can self service yourself to my body) So I sucked her boobs like no tomorrow, capped on and started pumping again.

"ah... ah... er... eh... ahh... arr...." Her expression was quite priceless, to be so tired yet getting screwed so furiously.

At the end of the 2nd round, her hands were on to her pelvic area, with a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Zhe yang zi zen me shang ban ah?" (translation: like that how to go work?)

Another enjoyable session with this busty girl. But such outfield trips are a little pricey, so I have to restrain a bit haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Dtsyl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDtsyl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had one ML I visited yesterday and she asked me out today cos her off day. But I was too busy at work and couldn’t meet. Wasted sia. Some more I’m not Chinese so we can’t comms that well. Not sure she see me as carrot head or really like me. Any advice Bros?
Old 21-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Chinatown and tanjong pagar, bring them to porcelain hotel, best bonk
Bro, porcelain hotel got short time? I like the location....
Old 21-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

I only bring them out for a meal to test drive see if they ok to go hotel next visit or after the meal... if straight away hotel most of the time it's Super commercial sex le
Old 21-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

pick her from. Airport then check.in from. N had a great night before she start working

Last edited by Giansex; 21-11-2017 at 02:07 PM. Reason: K
Old 21-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Another "outfield" trip with this ML, whom I shall name as Honey Dua Neh Bu. (Copy bro GR888 a bit haha, they say imitation is the best compliment)

Brought her out after her working hours to a four-star hotel in town area. She was pretty shag after long hours of work, so I did not disturb her sleep. Come the next morning, brought her to the nice hotel buffet breakfast and she has to give me what I was craving for later.

Gave her the Honey Dua Neh Bu nickname because whenever she talks, she has the tendency to say very nice and sweet things about you. Don't know true or not haha but it feels good. Extremely high GFE on bed. One of her specialty is during foreplay she would rub her natural D cup big fun bags over my chest and whisper naughty stuff like "wo xiang yao chi xiang jiao, ni ke yi gei wo chi ma?" (translation: I want to eat banana, can you give me one to eat?) and at the same time moved her hand down and give light strokes to my hardened dick.

She is also bilingual, can speak both Mandarin and French (if you know what I mean). I knew she was still quite tired and but I was dying to give her a really intense bonk. She initiated the cowgirl position first before I pinned her down on the bed and thrusted her deep and long in missionary. Particularly enjoyed her grimaced look - part painful, part pleasurable and part tired.

"Aiyo, ni kuai yao gao si wo le!" (translation: you are going to screw me to my death!). I unloaded my first round but I was still full of energy while she just collapsed, very exhausted and covered herself in the sheets and slept.

Our deal was 2 shots..... After some time, I felt the urge again and lifted up her blanket and had my hands all over her incredibly well proportioned masterpiece of a body.

She was woken up a little and said in a tired tone "Ni jiu zi zhu ba!" (translation: you can self service yourself to my body) So I sucked her boobs like no tomorrow, capped on and started pumping again.

"ah... ah... er... eh... ahh... arr...." Her expression was quite priceless, to be so tired yet getting screwed so furiously.

At the end of the 2nd round, her hands were on to her pelvic area, with a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Zhe yang zi zen me shang ban ah?" (translation: like that how to go work?)

Another enjoyable session with this busty girl. But such outfield trips are a little pricey, so I have to restrain a bit haha.
Great sharing Bro! Solid!
Old 22-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Will share more once edit the pix
Old 22-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtsyl View Post
Had one ML I visited yesterday and she asked me out today cos her off day. But I was too busy at work and couldn’t meet. Wasted sia. Some more I’m not Chinese so we can’t comms that well. Not sure she see me as carrot head or really like me. Any advice Bros?
you will not know till you go out with her.
Old 22-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!

By showering enough care and concern, most MLs are bonkable. Managed to bonk most, if not all the ones I visited so far. Of course must put in some effort and time.
Old 22-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Yeah .I bonk ladyboss of the shop before too.hahahaa!
Old 22-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jerkandnerds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yeah .I bonk ladyboss of the shop before too.hahahaa!
wow... bro. her side looks damn hot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1