The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
PRCfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPRCfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydeadman View Post
have included the name, sorry was too quick to post :P
kekeke.....getting too excited

up you for sharing!
Old 23-03-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zacharia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD87 View Post
Intro by BRO DT that this girl was a GEM. TRUST HIS RECO ALWAYS.
make a booking and proceed to the location. Respond was always fast by BRO DT. kudos for him.

once reach, proceed up and when the door open saw NICHA wear a very tight pink dress that can see her boobs too, and her long hair that smell so nice. WOW, was thinking alr this gonna be a good and hot session.

she break the ice first, then we proceed to shower. wash throughly clean from the head to your toe. and she also will play with u in the shower. EXTRA POINTS for that. after shower, she wipe me dry and hold my hands to proceed to her room.

actions starts, ask me lie down and gave me a OIL MASSAGE. NURU..? LOL, nv expect that. but OMFG, HER BOOBS MASSAGE was the best i ever had. enjoying her thai massage very relaxing and smoothing. RECO TO ALL BROS, MUST TRY HER MASSAGE!!!

once massage is done, she ask me R U READY.? LOL, WTF!!! she starts to french me, fantastic is the word i can say, another hand all my little bro, fucking cannot tahan alr, i guide her to BBBJ ME. her BBBJ OMFG is those slurping de, full of sound. u know la, no need explain to much, english not that good. LOL. really cannot tahan alr, CIM HER. SHE TAKE IT ALL. damn paiseh, LOL. SHE ASK ME Y SO FAST?

after first round, she lie down beside me and and we chatted and chatted, her english is good. very good gfe too, start 2nd round she started by freching again, hard again and this time ask her for the condom alr, cap and she started by riding me, missionary and LAST DOGGY STYLE. RECO TO all bros, doggy style also must try or else sure REGRET. LOL.

once done, was so shag. wash up and TIP HER and left the place.
thanks once again for BRO DT INTRO this GEM, WILL RTF HER FOR SURE.!!
CHEERS.
Long time chiongster/lurker, first time poster.

Likewise with this samster,

doubtful initially, BUT Always trust Bro DT!

SODA ET88

Looks: The pictures posted by Bro DT does not do her justice, she looks way better in real life. Although not dead gorgeous, her looks are passable.
Boobs: Really soft Cs. While I am okay with silicone (.)(.), hers are naturals and the one of the best out there.
Body: A little tummy, but her boobs, ass and legs were really top notch.
BBBJ: Great tongue action
French: Didn't try
Shower: SOP
GFE: Very high GFE
RTF: Yes
Old 23-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Just a quick FR for LB's Ice. Her pics are accurate, she's cute and pretty at the same time.

She's really service oriented, english no problem, frenching, licking, great bbbj, great cowboy, multiple positions, etc, you'll get the whole works.

She was more disappointed than I was for not being able to fire the 2nd shot.

She said it best; since we spend money for her time then she has to do her best to serve us.

Her last day of work is today supposedly so go find her if you can.
Old 23-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulz View Post
 Elegantthai88 - Candy

Had a session with Candy 21/03/16

Looks:9/10  similar to pic, sweet and pretty
Body: 8/10 Just nice.
Boobs: 7/10 not for boob lovers.
French : 10/10  whichever way u wanna french
Bbbj: Never try (she got bracet thought)  
Fj: 9/10 Willing to do watever position U wan
GFE: 10/10 kissing, hugging, cuddling

Overall: 9/10, best bonk for the month of march
agreed with this bro, make a booking with ET88 CANDY late evening yesterday.
fast respond by bro DT and the booking was confirmed in 5 mins. thats y i always supported his stable.
not forgetting his price for REGULARS, his style is almost the same as ah FRANK, but not sure whether is him anot.

proceed to the location and when CANDY open the door saw a sweet and cute looking SYT CANDY. guide me to her room and we started to undress. proceed to shower and she shower me throughly.

proceed with her CATLICKING ALL OVER MY BODY, FRENCH and i guide her to my fucking hard dick, BBBJ for about 15 mins and i unload my armies into her mouth and SHE TAKE IT ALL. wow, thumbs up for that. although she is wearing braces, didnt feel anything at all. fyi.

rest for awhile and we chit chatted like a long lost lovers, she was smiling all the way, and to make the atmosphere more enhancing, i think she is scared of ticklish, and i tickle all the way she was smiling and shouting all the way, very CUTE lady indeed, and suddenly i started to french her and here starts the 2ND ROUND.

she is ok for all positions, let her take control by riding u. and last but not least i finishes her with doggy style. oh damn fucking shag, washes up with her and she clean me throughly again and TIP her. left the place a SATISFIED man. abit breathless when i went back to work. LOL.

reco all bros out there this GEM. and thanks for the regular DMG bro.
keep bringing more GEMS and i will intro my friends to support u for sure.
Old 23-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had a session with Melinda (Real name mini) from LB.
Thanks bro Linus for the arrangement!
Mini is not mini at all, great rack and hour glass figure. She looks close to the photos too, very pretty. Reminds me of my UOB rm.
She is very experienced, worked at tarawadee one plus in other counties too. She knows how to treat you well and service you well. BBBJ is fantastic. Yes to frenching. Pussy not shaven, but no foul smell if you paint. had one shot.
Her English is quite limited, but she has a dictionary on a phone. I can speak some Thai so it made conversation slightly easy.

Till now, I still miss that body. It's really good! Will rtf for that tight body.
Old 23-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Lynda from DH? she looks quite busty....Thanks bro.
Old 23-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
chocguy235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Nicha
Stable:ET88

Just saw Nicha. Location is not great in terms of MRT accessibility but ok. Nice, spacious room which was good.

Nicha itself is an absolute gem. Killer body - petite with smallish boobs but a nice bronzed look and a great smile. She has unbelievably soft lips for kissing and loves to use them!!!

Great BBBJ, great kissing and a fantastic oil massage with a body slide after Round 1 & to get me ready for round 2. She also does a great ass rim and does CIM. Was perplexed when she told me she's not busy. I think she's well worth every cent! Her English is OK and she's very friendly, which is important for me.

Bro DT is also very easy to deal with and prompt.
Old 23-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dialup12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with WIND.
Location- Transit Hotel, very basic condition.
Looks- 8/10. Middle photo resembles 85%
Body - Curvy with big boobs. She mentioned she used to be fat, hence, explained her the huge natural knockers. Boobs very soft and nice to hold. Acceptable slimness.
French - yes. But not for smokers. I smoke. Sigh....
Skin - very silky and smooth.
Friendliness - good attitude, very friendly, a little ding dong, lovely and cute.
BBBJ - Good skills, rub herself on you while doing it.
FJ - a good partner to have, can go deep without stopping you. Moaning is loud. She appears to enjoy sex too. Auto ask you whether you want a 2nd shot, which I did.
Overall, a non commercial feeling session. Yes enjoyed myself, been a while since I met a no-attitude problem lady.
Will be leaving in 2 days time.
Worth the time and money for me.
Old 23-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialup12 View Post
Had a session with WIND.
Location- Transit Hotel, very basic condition.
Looks- 8/10. Middle photo resembles 85%
Body - Curvy with big boobs. She mentioned she used to be fat, hence, explained her the huge natural knockers. Boobs very soft and nice to hold. Acceptable slimness.
French - yes. But not for smokers. I smoke. Sigh....
Skin - very silky and smooth.
Friendliness - good attitude, very friendly, a little ding dong, lovely and cute.
BBBJ - Good skills, rub herself on you while doing it.
FJ - a good partner to have, can go deep without stopping you. Moaning is loud. She appears to enjoy sex too. Auto ask you whether you want a 2nd shot, which I did.
Overall, a non commercial feeling session. Yes enjoyed myself, been a while since I met a no-attitude problem lady.
Will be leaving in 2 days time.
Worth the time and money for me.
any massage in-between provided by her? her boobs real?
Old 23-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Melonpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Aris as promised:

had third blood for this stunner (so hot booking!), top quality gem worth the premium price. like bonking a blogger would sum up the experience. she's a little green in all areas, but full marks for effort and extremly polite (kept apologising, especially at her virgin nuru experience which made it really fun). speaks good english and french, we spent the entire second half just laying beside each other and chatting actually! confirm photos are 100% authentic, though may have put on a tiny bit of meat! flawless skin and complexion (couldnt keep my hands off haha), fantastic sculpted enhanced boobs, and a cow girl that'll ride you to the moon! thx to OKT for prompt response
Old 23-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Blaze105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for nicha from ET

First time doing an FR so bear with me bros(was a lurker). Just went for a session with her at 7.30pm today. Bro DT was very responsibe to my texts so i didnt exactly looked like a very lost sheep.

Looks 8/10 to be honest if i look closely she look 100% like her stated pic. The kind of girl you will be proud going out with

Body 8/10 slim figure, nice ass. boobs about B or C. Nuff said.

BBBJ 9/10 Will say she's kind of experienced in this. Starting off slow then ramping up the speed. She did ar before that, my first time experience, it was ok but just wasnt my thing.

FJ 7/10 Had a tiring day. 1st shot was really fast in about like 3 mins in lol shes pretty tight. Couldnt make the 2nd shot...although i could have during the hj.

HJ 10/10 Actually her handjob was really damn good. Seems to be very skilled in this. Almost came but had to make her stop for 2nd fj.

Massage 6/10 Not the kind of hard massage, i enjoy it but felt she can have improvement in this.( i'm not into massage actually, just to pass time while recharging)

GFE 10/10 She absolutely excels in this. She will accompany you and will make you feel like CEO of apple from both the before and after bath. Had an enjoyable chat with her although i'm a pretty boring person or probably i was just plain tired. I still left a happy man is what that matters.

TLDR: Great bonk with an awesome gem. Highly recommended enjoy~ Will go again if i can definitely.
Old 23-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

FR for nicha from ET

First time doing an FR so bear with me bros(was a lurker). Just went for a session with her at 7.30pm today. Bro DT was very responsibe to my texts so i didnt exactly looked like a very lost sheep.

Looks 8/10 to be honest if i look closely she look 100% like her stated pic. The kind of girl you will be proud going out with

BBBJ 9/10 Will say she's kind of experienced in this. Starting off slow then ramping up the speed. She did ar before that, my first time experience, it was ok but just wasnt my thing.

FJ 7/10 Had a tiring day. 1st shot was really fast in about like 3 mins in lol shes pretty tight. Couldnt make the 2nd shot...although i could have during the hj.

HJ 10/10 Actually her handjob was really damn good. Seems to be very skilled in this. Almost came but had to make her stop for 2nd fj.

Massage 6/10 Not the kind of hard massage, i enjoy it but felt she can have improvement in this.( i'm not into massage actually, just to pass time while recharging)

GFE 10/10 She absolutely excels in this. She will accompany you and will make you feel like CEO of apple from both the before and after bath. Had an enjoyable chat with her although i'm a pretty boring person or probably i was just plain tired. I still left a happy man is what that matters.

TLDR: Great bonk with an awesome gem. Highly recommended enjoy~ Will go again if i can definitely.
Old 23-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

FR for nicha from ET

Old 23-03-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quick FR for Pacific's Priyana, since other bros have written in.

Found her easy to turn on and really make her wet. New bros might like to try their skill ... . Made her cum twice at least, first resulting in a soft 'OMG' from her, and shyly shaking her head when i asked her why. Continue poking, and a while later can feel her suddenly tense up and grip my arms real tight. Now i know why she appears tired even though i booked her early in the day!! If it's like that for a few customers a day, sure to be exhausted.

Good for an ego-boosting sex release, but i felt little GFE - that's the only downer. Would've been absolutely great if we could comms better in english and she was more energetic during our session.
Old 23-03-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Nicha(ET)

First time doing an FR so bear with me bros(was a lurker). Just went for a session with her at 7.30pm today. Bro DT was very responsive to my text so it went pretty well and i didnt look like a lost sheep.

Looks: 8/10 To be honest if i look closely she looks 100% like her pic. Ok lah, quite chio actually, not much makeup.

Body: 8/10 Slim figure, nice ass, boobs about B/C. Nuff said.

BBBJ: 9/10 She is pretty experienced with this. She starts off slow and ramps up the speed. She did ar before that, my first time experience. It was ok but just wasnt my thing.

FJ 8/10 Had a tiring day but the first shot was still pretty fast as shes tight. Couldnt make the second shot since i was too tired, she tried her best.

HJ 10/10 Her handjob was the best i've had. Shes very skilled in this and could differentiate between a normal hj and a GOOD hj. I like BBBJ but her HJ was just turning me on so much. Almost came but stopped her to do 2nd fj.

Massage: 6/10 Not a hard massage, i enjoyed how it felt and maybe she could have an improvement in this. (i'm not into massages though)

GFE 10/10 She absolutely excels in this. She will accompany you and make you feel like a really treasured man. Had an enjoyable chat with her although i was being a pretty boring guy as i was plain tired. I still left a happy man is what that matters.

TLDR: Great bonk with an awesome gem. Highly recommended Will go again if i can definitely! Enjoy bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1