The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Burnley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Full support here.
Old 06-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
nudegirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

What did Mr Zhao do wrong?
He doesn't behave like the PRIZE and he doesn't hv an abundance mindset. He cares and loves too much.
It's oK for a MAN to like and love a girl a lot. He must have the right mindset though, and let her know that he desires her and wants to care for her, BUT he doesn't need her. Because he is the PRIZE and many prettier girls are lining up for him.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Tks for sharing bro. If any guy dun believe he is the PRIZE then bound to fail.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
Monkey2O16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by callboi View Post
Very good thread.

Learnt a lot from Bro WB.

God bless.
Agreed with you, support this thread.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Bu11dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerriamWebster View Post
Bro, true that health is utnost important. No point have money no health.

Thanks for your time.
Fully agreed that health is very important.

Thanks bro WB for this wonderful thread.

Cheers
Old 06-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Kittenz2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It's a long article n it behooves you to read it a few times. I'll only post the Conclusion here.

The Myth of the Alpha Male

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/0...he-alpha-male/

Conclusion

It is neither the alpha nor the beta male that is most desired by women.

Taken together, the research suggests that the ideal man (for a date or romantic partner) is one who is assertive, confident, easygoing, and sensitive, without being aggressive, demanding, dominant, quiet, shy, or submissive. In other words, a prestigious man, not a dominant man.

In fact, it appears that the prestigious man who is high in both assertiveness and kindness is considered the most attractive to women for both short-term affairs and long-term relationships. This research should offer some assurance that the genuinely nice, passionate kid who learns a culturally valued skill can be immensely attractive.

Further, seeking to become a prestigious man is not only the surest route to success with women, but achievement in any area of life.

Thus, I think a much more effective and healthier route for men having difficulty attracting women is not to attempt to cultivate the traits of the stereotypical, dominant “alpha,” but to cultivate the traits of the prestigious man. This means developing a skill that brings value to society, and cultivating a stable sense of identity. Such a route will not only make you more attractive to women, but will also create the most satisfying life for yourself in general. In my view, attempting to don the persona of the “alpha” is analogous to building a house of cards. There’s no stable foundation supporting your worth.

It’s time we shed these black and white categories, and embrace a much more multidimensional concept of masculinity. The most attractive male is really a blend of characteristics, including assertiveness, kindness, cultivated skills, and a genuine sense of value in this world. The true alpha is fuller, deeper, and richer.

Your comments n criticisms will be greatly appreciated!

BTW, I hv a SH outing to Lido tmr, Monday. Again, only one slot left. PM me asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Now I understand more about alpha male thanks to you.

I agreed that alpha male just want to have everything including others. The alpha male will always potong jalan in front of anyone. He will want to be seen that he is the winner or most desirable.

IN actual fact, gals not necessary love such alpha male. More likely to be seen as submissive with objectives.

I never like alpha male as my friend.

Any comment?

Hope you have a nice day. Keep post more guidance here.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
TitanicSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came across this thread, read only a few pages and already very impressed.

Thanks bro WB for sharing.

Have a great week ahead.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

rutzanu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudegirl View Post
Tks for sharing bro. If any guy dun believe he is the PRIZE then bound to fail.
Yes of course. Very likely.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Cageng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanicSong View Post
Just came across this thread, read only a few pages and already very impressed.

Thanks bro WB for sharing.

Have a great week ahead.
Same here as well. Hope to read more.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
knickers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread, giving my utmost support.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
RogerRomeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigitteLin View Post
Supporting this awesome thread, hoping to read more.

Bro WB, have a good week ahead!
Me too will forever support bro WB.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning to all samsters,
I like to express my sincere gratitude for all your posts, sharing of experiences, insights, and support of this thread.
I'm leaving for the Gotham City airport later today and will arrive in SG this weekend.
Due to heavy workload and commitments in SG, I may not be able to reply to all the wonderful posts immediately. I shall do my best.
Yeah, all men should aspire to be a PRESTIGIOUS MAN. Self-assured, tough-minded, assertive but easy going, kind and very comfortable in his own skin. And developing a skill that brings value to society...

A prestigious man brings value to society and is a giver. He will leave the world better than he found it.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Pongsak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I like to express my sincere gratitude for all your posts, sharing of experiences, insights, and support of this thread.
I'm leaving for the Gotham City airport later today and will arrive in SG this weekend.
Due to heavy workload and commitments in SG, I may not be able to reply to all the wonderful posts immediately. I shall do my best.
Yeah, all men should aspire to be a PRESTIGIOUS MAN. Self-assured, tough-minded, assertive but easy going, kind and very comfortable in his own skin. And developing a skill that brings value to society...

A prestigious man brings value to society and is a giver. He will leave the world better than he found it.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Welcome home!

Fully agreed with your post above.

Please dun forget to post when you free.

Cheers.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Comely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Good to see you back here.

Please share more with us.

Enjoy your weekend.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
flownscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread here, support!
Old 09-12-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster

Kittenz2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
From my new thread:

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

Where are these high end joints?

1) Lido palace, 2) Palace 8, 3) The Central, 4) Harman, 5) 5-Star Club...

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv several kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido three times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

If you are interested in joining my SH outings to these high end joints, PM me.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I re-post your above so that we know what is your preference tastes.

Not sure if you have change for dolls.

Good that you mentioned your criteria for your outing kakis.

Hope you flew in safely and had a good rest.

God bless you.!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1