The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
The tripod must be at least 2 meters high...
The 2m tripod must have toppled over the frentic piak piak movement on bed.
Lucky he managed to get this shot.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsumoto View Post
Latest vid of myanmar maid BJ-ing for me! @hotel81

https://streamable.com/e6926
gone fast very fast
Old 11-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
I am guessing this bro is wearing a helmet that has an action camera fitted on it. Really is a safe rider, even riding a maid also never forget to wear helmet and a camera incase accident happens
I use Xiaomi sports camera for such recording and the result is very good. 2k video at 30fps (I think) and you can even use app to control it.

Bought it 2 years ago (I think) when it was first released and cost me almost $120. Supposed to use it for sports but guess fucking also count as exercise/sports.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
The 2m tripod must have toppled over the frentic piak piak movement on bed.
Lucky he managed to get this shot.
With Xiaomi action camera, it's very light and can use Velcro to stick it to the wall. No need tripod.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been trying to hunt via skout but then its hard to get a reply from them. IRL they're in groups so i don't know how i am gonna approach them
Old 11-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by touzanihan07 View Post
Been trying to hunt via skout but then its hard to get a reply from them. IRL they're in groups so i don't know how i am gonna approach them
On avg u need to say hi to at least 50 ladies to get a reply. If all yr msg u just say only hi, then chances u get no reply also. So it takes alot of hard work and yesterday i had a gd fuck with one of these maids, free of course but then she ask me to lend her $50 but i pass her $70. LoL.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
On avg u need to say hi to at least 50 ladies to get a reply. If all yr msg u just say only hi, then chances u get no reply also. So it takes alot of hard work and yesterday i had a gd fuck with one of these maids, free of course but then she ask me to lend her $50 but i pass her $70. LoL.
Yes, when they give you what you want and satisfied whatever you demand, it is very hard to say no when she ask for money. Sometimes I was thinking wtf, fl only one lousy shot, already $120. The hotel room already$40, but maid some only asked for $50 for her everyday food. I just give without a second word, she Happy, I also happy.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsumoto View Post
Latest vid of myanmar maid BJ-ing for me! @hotel81

https://streamable.com/e6926
Bro, can reload?
Old 11-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Wah bro you're lucky you get to fuck them. Heard pinoys are horny and wild. Still trying my lucky though. Haha
Old 12-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
I am guessing this bro is wearing a helmet that has an action camera fitted on it. Really is a safe rider, even riding a maid also never forget to wear helmet and a camera incase accident happens
The camera lens should be ard 17-35 mm. Wide angle to befitted above , creating edge to edge sharpness. Could be using a remote to press the shutter as well. But i guess the actuvation is not by hand as both hands on the delicious butt....can guess which part he use to activate?
Old 12-12-2017, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by touzanihan07 View Post
Wah bro you're lucky you get to fuck them. Heard pinoys are horny and wild. Still trying my lucky though. Haha
Don't give up bro. The indons are good too.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Also been trying my luck, but not so lucky as others lo.. still unable to hook up
Old 12-12-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Those bros that managed to hook up the maids, do you guys consider yourselves good looking?
Old 12-12-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Those bros that managed to hook up the maids, do you guys consider yourselves good looking?
I think it not about the look. It the way you talk to arouse their interest is it

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 12-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
memektembem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
they're not looking for looks, i don't mean for being racist many bangla men get laid with those lonely maids
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1