The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ianrush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
I’ve given Amy the nickname Sabah Slut. She’s from East Malaysia, mixed Chinese & Kadazan blood. So she’s very fair with big creamy jugs. Quite pretty & slim but I prefer Busty Bonanza because of better service & gfe.

Then after you fucked Amy aka Sabah Slut can book Coco aka Busty Bonanza next round & then show her the pics I posted on Sammyboy eh? That’ll be setting myself up for the most spectacular own goal ever in cheonging history, hahaha!! Nice... LOLOL!!
GR888 bro, you’re indeed resourceful by providing your ML $500 each time she spent 2 nights with you. But I’m just wondering 1 point, why you don’t blank out her Coco name in the wechat text that you posted here? I mean, sg is not that big, any big spa with full service and with the 2 ML name exposed - Coco & Amy...Moroever you still recommended your 同行 go and patronise your ML. What if they come sammyboy too? Or I believe any experienced Bros who cheong full service spas would somehow or rather come across these two ML Coco & Amy?
Old 11-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Although the wind was big, that joint stood the test of time, time and time again. Quite incredible.

Am I also right to say some of your list of MLs also originate from this good oldie place? Haha.

Only Hello Titty worked in that joint previously. She was an ex-KTV mamasan who gave ass rims that can rival Ass Rim Assassin. Unfortunately she was already attached so she declined to go outcall with me. That came as a shock to me. Imagine she rims every customers ass and then go home & kiss her man every night?!?! LOL!!

At first I thought Hello Titty was just coming up with an excuse to fob me off. After she left, I found out from other MLs there that she was indeed attached.

Anyway, there’s an ML there whom I nicknamed Gangster Girl. This woman sibeh eager to please & very proactive. She’s the only ML I’ve ever come across who asked me if I want to fuck her outside. I declined as she is not my type. Only fucked her once at that joint. She’s too rough for me. I felt being raped & manhandled after my sexxion with her. Not sure if she’s still there.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianrush View Post
GR888 bro, you’re indeed resourceful by providing your ML $500 each time she spent 2 nights with you. But I’m just wondering 1 point, why you don’t blank out her Coco name in the wechat text that you posted here? I mean, sg is not that big, any big spa with full service and with the 2 ML name exposed - Coco & Amy...Moroever you still recommended your 同行 go and patronise your ML. What if they come sammyboy too? Or I believe any experienced Bros who cheong full service spas would somehow or rather come across these two ML Coco & Amy?
Thanks for pointing that out. I know exactly where you are coming from. Reason is because I’ve often been accused of teasing samsters with my juicy FRs & not sharing enough. So I leave tiny clues here & there for resourceful samsters to pick up. If they can find the joint, then credit, kudos & power to them. They deserve the rewards from their efforts. I detest those who expect to be spoonfed as though it’s their god given right to get contacts. The joint is not a big spa. In fact, big spas are extinct in SG liao.

Btw, for $500 I get to fuck Busty Bonanza on Friday night, Saturday day time, Saturday night & (usually) Sunday morning. On top of enjoying role playing, striptease, extended foreplay, bathing & showering, light domination & other stuff with her during our gfe-packed sexxions.

We are only limited by our own imagination & she’s game for everything except anal sex. In between all this can expect plenty of kissing, petting & touchy feely with her when we go makan and jalan. And she’ll dress exactly how I want her to dress when we go out (which means the less the better). Definitely more worth it than paying $120 for a rushed fuck job at the joint each time.

Key question is not how much to pay, but rather what I get out of paying this amount & with who.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only Hello Titty worked in that joint previously. She was an ex-KTV mamasan who gave ass rims that can rival Ass Rim Assassin. Unfortunately she was already attached so she declined to go outcall with me. That came as a shock to me. Imagine she rims every customers ass and then go home & kiss her man every night?!?! LOL!!

At first I thought Hello Titty was just coming up with an excuse to fob me off. After she left, I found out from other MLs there that she was indeed attached.

Anyway, there’s an ML there whom I nicknamed Gangster Girl. This woman sibeh eager to please & very proactive. She’s the only ML I’ve ever come across who asked me if I want to fuck her outside. I declined as she is not my type. Only fucked her once at that joint. She’s too rough for me. I felt being raped & manhandled after my sexxion with her. Not sure if she’s still there.
I have also come across quite a number of MLs with boyfriends and even local husbands. But their partners did not seem to be bothered at all. The MLs I have seen in all cases bring back more food on the table than their partners haha.

Wow, manhandled! Maybe she can do BDSM haha! Anyway, I have not been to that good old joint for some time already. Exploring other places and hope to bring "joy" to more bros here.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that out. I know exactly where you are coming from. Reason is because I’ve often been accused of teasing samsters with my juicy FRs & not sharing enough. So I leave tiny clues here & there for resourceful samsters to pick up. If they can find the joint, then credit, kudos & power to them. They deserve the rewards from their efforts. I detest those who expect to be spoonfed as though it’s their god given right to get contacts. The joint is not a big spa. In fact, big spas are extinct in SG liao.

Btw, for $500 I get to fuck Busty Bonanza on Friday night, Saturday day time, Saturday night & (usually) Sunday morning. On top of enjoying role playing, striptease, extended foreplay, bathing & showering, light domination & other stuff with her during our gfe-packed sexxions.

We are only limited by our own imagination & she’s game for everything except anal sex. In between all this can expect plenty of kissing, petting & touchy feely with her when we go makan and jalan. And she’ll dress exactly how I want her to dress when we go out (which means the less the better). Definitely more worth it than paying $120 for a rushed fuck job at the joint each time.

Key question is not how much to pay, but rather what I get out of paying this amount & with who.
Bro, you teased and tortured me for very long time hahahaha.

As resourceful as I am and as much as I tried, if the joint is not one of the bigger ones, then it feels much like finding a needle in haystack. I think the clues can give a little bit more, considering it is a small and maybe obscure joint you are talking about here. I love a bit of challenge for sure, like conceding 1 goal in a football match and trying to win it. But this case I felt like 3 goals already conceded hahahaha.....

That said, there are still spas which are considered big but I can count with my fingers.

If $500 can do so much (with unlimited shots I assume) with a girl of such calibre, I concur it is more worth it than a $120 rushed job.

Besides, the massage table/bed is never better than a queen/king size bed for sure haha

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 11-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you teased and tortured me for very long time hahahaha.

As resourceful as I am and as much as I tried, if the joint is not one of the bigger ones, then it feels much like finding a needle in haystack. I think the clues can give a little bit more, considering it is a small and maybe obscure joint you are talking about here. I love a bit of challenge for sure, like conceding 1 goal in a football match and trying to win it. But this case I felt like 3 goals already conceded hahahaha.....

That said, there are still spas which are considered big but I can count with my fingers.

If $500 can do so much (with unlimited shots I assume) with a girl of such calibre, I concur it is more worth it than a $120 rushed job.

Besides, the massage table/bed is never better than a queen/king size bed for sure haha
Yup, that’s why I prefer outcalls. Fucking on massage bed not as sextifying as compared to bonking on hotel beds.

Funny thing is that first time Busty Bonanza agreed to do a dirty weekend with me, she quoted me $500. She sounded a bit unsure about the amount I recalled, so I don’t know if she regretted not quoting me higher, haha! But I paid her $700 when we went for an overseas weekend getaway subsequently because I fucked her 5 times during that trip.

Anyway, Busty Bonanza works in a low-key but nicely renovated small shophouse joint in town. Since I live & work in the CBD, I cheong mostly in town anyway.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, that’s why I prefer outcalls. Fucking on massage bed not as sextifying as compared to bonking on hotel beds.

Funny thing is that first time Busty Bonanza agreed to do a dirty weekend with me, she quoted me $500. She sounded a bit unsure about the amount I recalled, so I don’t know if she regretted not quoting me higher, haha! But I paid her $700 when we went for an overseas weekend getaway subsequently because I fucked her 5 times during that trip.

Anyway, Busty Bonanza works in a low-key but nicely renovated small shophouse joint in town. Since I live & work in the CBD, I cheong mostly in town anyway.
I would say value for money! Haven't been able to get MLs to go overseas. At most staycation in higher end hotels. Judging from the number of times she continues to engage you for weekend trysts, I bet she would have thought she quoted the right price on hindsight because a higher price might have "chased" you away. Maybe her way of throwing a longer fishing line.

One of the most shiok times I brought an ML out for a bonk wasn't actually on the bed, but in the jacuzzi pool when we went for couple massage. With the water pumps lightly bubbling from underneath and her riding on top of me in a seated position. I suggest you can try this haha, at least both of you would feel pampered.

Haha, thanks for dropping a tiny little more hint on the location but didn't really help much leh. Definition of "town area" too large and vague. There are way too many shop houses too. I am ready to pick up the challenge of locating it but I first need more hints to narrow down finding the pearl in an ocean to a Olympic size swimming pool hahaha.

Feel free to PM me if you are in the festive mood of sharing a bit more.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 12-12-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
One of the most shiok times I brought an ML out for a bonk wasn't actually on the bed, but in the jacuzzi pool when we went for couple massage. With the water pumps lightly bubbling from underneath and her riding on top of me in a seated position. I suggest you can try this haha, at least both of you would feel pampered.
Thanks for the suggestion. Been there, done that, tried it. Hahaha! Booked a suite for the overseas getaway with Busty Bonanza. The huge suite jacuzzi came with all round water jets. She told me the feeling of water shooting out & swirling in all directions like being in an orgy with many hands all over her. Then she slowly adjusted her body so that water from two jets were gently hitting her nipples. The orgased & titllated look on her face was beyond priceless, haha! The sex that followed was one of the best I enjoyed with her.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Just to give you an idea of the kind of slutty behaviour Busty Bonanza is capable of.

We were at this very famous retro hipster cafe at Bugis last Saturday morning. As I was driving there, Busty Bonanza was feeling up my thigh & stroking my cock to an erection through my bermudas. Not only was I struggling to focus on road, I had to stop her & place her hand away when we stopped alongside a crowded tour bus at the Raffles Hospital junction... amidst her taunts & giggles.

Then when my ristretto was served to me at the cafe, Busty Bonanza innocently asked me how come I didn’t order latte. I cheekily told her I’m waiting for her to squeeze some of her breast milk into the cup to make latte. She immediately stuck her chest out, grabbed my cup of ristretto & with her other hand on her boob, pretended to squeeze milk into the cup.

Limpeh immediately stopped her while she burst into more giggles. She was wearing this white halter neck top that day, cleavage & side boobs plainly visible. Her action drew gasps from the couple seated at the next table. One of the waitresses standing nearby also witnessed the scene but pretended not to see, haha!

Then when the food came... she saw the grilled sausage on my breakfast platter, then naughtily commented it was nothing compared to the ‘sausage’ she had last night. She then said in quite an audible voice ‘你的那条是六寸长, 超级强!’

I think it was too much to bear for the couple at the next table as they promptly left after that. All through the brunch she was engaging me in a lewd conversation packed with sexual innuendos. Although I felt awkward at times & worried she might overdo it, she knew that deep down inside me I enjoyed it immensely.

Didn’t take long before every pair of eyes in the cafe was directed at Busty Bonanza. It was so darn obvious, especially when she catwalked to the washroom & serenaded back to the table after the meal. All the male customers were staring at her in her sexy get-up, quite literally mind raping her. It didn’t help when she was flashing this friendly (and flirty) smile all throughout our time at the cafe.

Worse was to come. When I was paying at the counter after we were done, Busty Bonanza suddenly hugged me from behind. Then she moved over to my side & pressed her ample boobs against my arm. I could feel my heart moving up to my throat & I didn’t dare turn back to look because I was sure all the customers would be staring at us.

I could see that the cashier was trying very hard to concentrate (he almost gave me the wrong copy of the receipt, lol!) with Busty Bonanza’s cleavage staring at him as she leaned over at the payment counter. Then she smooched me as I was keeping my wallet before she grabbed my hand & dragged me out of the cafe saying rather audibly in her Malaysian-accented English “come darling, let’s go. I can’t wait!”

I was shaking my head & laughing to myself as we got to the car. Her penchant for flaunting & acting flirty was no surprise to me, but it’s her overtness & blatantness that shocked me that day. Busty Bonanza asked me “喜欢吗? 喜欢就好! 你开心, 我也开心!”... faint!!
Old 12-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just to give you an idea of the kind of slutty behaviour Busty Bonanza is capable of.

We were at this very famous retro hipster cafe at Bugis last Saturday morning. As I was driving there, Busty Bonanza was feeling up my thigh & stroking my cock to an erection through my bermudas. Not only was I struggling to focus on road, I had to stop her & place her hand away when we stopped alongside a crowded tour bus at the Raffles Hospital junction... amidst her taunts & giggles.

Then when my ristretto was served to me at the cafe, Busty Bonanza innocently asked me how come I didn’t order latte. I cheekily told her I’m waiting for her to squeeze some of her breast milk into the cup to make latte. She immediately stuck her chest out, grabbed my cup of ristretto & with her other hand on her boob, pretended to squeeze milk into the cup.

Limpeh immediately stopped her while she burst into more giggles. She was wearing this white halter neck top that day, cleavage & side boobs plainly visible. Her action drew gasps from the couple seated at the next table. One of the waitresses standing nearby also witnessed the scene but pretended not to see, haha!

Then when the food came... she saw the grilled sausage on my breakfast platter, then naughtily commented it was nothing compared to the ‘sausage’ she had last night. She then said in quite an audible voice ‘你的那条是六寸长, 超级强!’

I think it was too much to bear for the couple at the next table as they promptly left after that. All through the brunch she was engaging me in a lewd conversation packed with sexual innuendos. Although I felt awkward at times & worried she might overdo it, she knew that deep down inside me I enjoyed it immensely.

Didn’t take long before every pair of eyes in the cafe was directed at Busty Bonanza. It was so darn obvious, especially when she catwalked to the washroom & serenaded back to the table after the meal. All the male customers were staring at her in her sexy get-up, quite literally mind raping her. It didn’t help when she was flashing this friendly (and flirty) smile all throughout our time at the cafe.

Worse was to come. When I was paying at the counter after we were done, Busty Bonanza suddenly hugged me from behind. Then she moved over to my side & pressed her ample boobs against my arm. I could feel my heart moving up to my throat & I didn’t dare turn back to look because I was sure all the customers would be staring at us.

I could see that the cashier was trying very hard to concentrate (he almost gave me the wrong copy of the receipt, lol!) with Busty Bonanza’s cleavage staring at him as she leaned over at the payment counter. Then she smooched me as I was keeping my wallet before she grabbed my hand & dragged me out of the cafe saying rather audibly in her Malaysian-accented English “come darling, let’s go. I can’t wait!”

I was shaking my head & laughing to myself as we got to the car. Her penchant for flaunting & acting flirty was no surprise to me, but it’s her overtness & blatantness that shocked me that day. Busty Bonanza asked me “喜欢吗? 喜欢就好! 你开心, 我也开心!”... faint!!
That is some intense GFE shit!!!

The ML I brought out more subtle and caring. When I bring her out to slightly more expensive places, she would always tell me to save up a bit. Simple meals will do.

She was still cheeky but not overboard. There was once when she was running a bit towards me and when she was beside me, she asked "did you notice something?" I did not and then she said "I think my nipples are not under my bra now, did you see the pokies?" Then I realised indeed can see. I asked her to adjust back and she said "no need, this is more exciting"

And there was another time, not sure what got into her head. We were just doing window shopping when she suddenly pulled me to the corner stair case door, closed the door, pinned me to the wall and pressed her body against mine and started to French me non stop. Halfway she grabbed one of my hands to into her dress to feel her boobs while she guided my other hand underneath her dress into her panties.

To be honest, I was in the state of shock and happiness. She was trying to reach under my jeans to feel my hardened dick. But our "moment of heat" was cut short when we heard some sound coming down the stairs. Needless to say, we went to the hotel later and to satisfy our urges haha.

Bro GR888, we should get some bros to share their experiences leh, if not only the two of us, maybe others will get bored haha.

Still hopeful of your generous PM hehe

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 12-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

2 big players of ML.

Kudos to you guys.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

One question to the senior ML chiongsters, how much to buy them out?

By per hour or what?
Old 12-12-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Starting from today chiongster will be asking for Coco n amy at joints ard CBd area...hahahahah
Old 12-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
One question to the senior ML chiongsters, how much to buy them out?

By per hour or what?
Usually by hr....
Old 12-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Usually by hr....
But the bro gave her 500 for 3 days as of above post.

So if by hr it is not cheap, lets say half day and you will be looking at 1200
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1