The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of
Re: Yishun massage

Hello,

Can someone share massages in/nearby yishun?

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo93 View Post
Tried. I think they are a branch from Southern Spa. Good teasing but clean. Haha. Tried on when they just open like 1st or 3rd day. Kenna blue balls
Haha...thanks for the fr bro...will avoid
Old 04-12-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Tried. I think they are a branch from Southern Spa. Good teasing but clean. Haha. Tried on when they just open like 1st or 3rd day. Kenna blue balls
Bro which ml you tried for good tensing? I tried A** but no teasing at all...but her massage really good!
Old 04-12-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jollibeean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for the FR, will not go there.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Genesisland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Lucky you went to try, will avoid going this place to save my money as initially wanted to go and explore this joint.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried the new place on Sunday. Massage wise was only average, it was quite dissapointing as the ML was not putting in any effort as I turned down her several attempts in asking me to take up the Prostate Massagez. Will not rtm this place as there are better and fun places in Yishun.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays massage parlour boss are clever. Ask the girls to physco customer to take up prostate massage at $80+. If never take prostate, they cant massage ass area, some boss or recept will spot check by peeping through the small window or opening the door slightly.

Usually when i step into a shop and i see prostate massage on the menu, i avoid the place as I feel it's just a scam by greedy boss.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Nowadays massage parlour boss are clever. Ask the girls to physco customer to take up prostate massage at $80+. If never take prostate, they cant massage ass area, some boss or recept will spot check by peeping through the small window or opening the door slightly.

Usually when i step into a shop and i see prostate massage on the menu, i avoid the place as I feel it's just a scam by greedy boss.
Thanks for sharing

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 04-12-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

seems no more fun places at yishun to explore.. those 400+ parlours aint seem too fun
Old 04-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post

Very true indeed, I always avoid those shops with $88 Prostate Massage too and will question them since when is our ass is not part of the full body? It's clearly a scam as the menu states full body massage at $50.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

I used to stay in Yishun and the 400+ parlours was a solid playground. Can drop in the different joints at random. Now... They are just memories...
Old 09-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
Very true indeed, I always avoid those shops with $88 Prostate Massage too and will question them since when is our ass is not part of the full body? It's clearly a scam as the menu states full body massage at $50.
Just take $50 massage will do, if the ML move to the prostate themself, give them the $38 tips later. Its a win win
Old 11-12-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bleach810 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros.. can share contact for 2xx, 4xx and 8xx? Thanks!
Staying in Yishun area
Old 12-12-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Soupy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share location? Really want to try. Thanks in adv!
Old 12-12-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone can share the massage places? especially the teasing good ones

also kind of boycott any prostate massage.. really money draining..

Last edited by christan7890; 12-12-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread