The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
just wondering, so if go in prison for small case, like for 2-4weeks like that, will have record that will affect employment too?

Like that damn suay right? Honest man make silly/stupid mistake then ruin whole life. Cannot afford to make mistakes in SG, will be condemned for life..

Non Criminal crime, like fines etc are not affected
Criminal crimes need 5 yrs to clear your COC(Certificate of clearance) from CID Cantoment division
But as other bro mentioned, their system still have the record and if filling up forms, ever convicted in court, you still need to write yes and state the reason.
be honest is better than they check and find out the truth.
As for "Ever convicted in any criminal charges is "No"
All are playing with words, just bear in mind.
Different words make a hell lots of difference in the SPF system

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
just wondering, so if go in prison for small case, like for 2-4weeks like that, will have record that will affect employment too?

Like that damn suay right? Honest man make silly/stupid mistake then ruin whole life. Cannot afford to make mistakes in SG, will be condemned for life..
You mean those like drink driving or serious accidents kind or fighting?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Orangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

People already serve their time in prison and still want people to disclose whether they were charged in court or not . Isn't this a sort of discrimination ?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
RT9T deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post
People already serve their time in prison and still want people to disclose whether they were charged in court or not . Isn't this a sort of discrimination ?
Think so too ?
Old 11-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
OnFM319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post
Is it ? Could be . May be .
Old 11-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Singapore, you cannot make these types of mistake one. Last time, employment application form all you whether you have a criminal record. Once the 5 years wiping of record implemented, they change to have you ever been charged in court.

Remember folks, don't ever make mistakes that will land you in jail. Unless it's monetary worth it.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 12
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice thread
Old 12-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkKimSiew View Post
In Singapore, you cannot make these types of mistake one. Last time, employment application form all you whether you have a criminal record. Once the 5 years wiping of record implemented, they change to have you ever been charged in court.

Remember folks, don't ever make mistakes that will land you in jail. Unless it's monetary worth it.

unless like kong hee, come out still millionaire.

...*slow clap*...
Old 12-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Sounds better than homeless people looking for food scraps and have to sleep under the bridge, with no shower for months or years.

Do they provide education system in prison? Can you take business/economics whatever?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 12-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
avatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone willing to post his butt scar after rattan punishment??

[not 2b sarcastic...
I want to let my son learnt a lesson, it is better to get spank by me than spank by gov. LOL
]
Old 12-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkKimSiew View Post

If any employer put that clause "ever been charged in court" in their application form... you can report them. It should be "Have you ever been charged and convicted in any Court of Law"

Being charged in court but no conviction is consider as clean record. Sentenced to Detention Barracks for Schedule A1 offences is considered as conviction by Court of Law...... but for other offences not counted..... dun ask me why this discrepancy?
Old 12-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Sounds better than homeless people looking for food scraps and have to sleep under the bridge, with no shower for months or years.

Do they provide education system in prison? Can you take business/economics whatever?
Yeah..... our prison has reputation amongst the criminals worldwide as a holiday resort compared to prisons around the world that is why they are not scared to be convicted in SGP Courts. In PRC underworld there is a slogan which tells criminal to go to Singapore because even if you are caught and incarcerated.... the prison cell there is often better conditions than staying in own home. So many do come to try their luck in SGP...... that's why so many of the PRC FTs in SGP are criminal elements or have links to them.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Always nice to hear a new thing not related to sex.

Ppl deserve a 2nd chance if they learn from it.
.....)
Murderers, rapists, bullies, reckless drivers, snatch thefts and many more dont deserve second chances. The law need to be 10 times tougher then it is today, its too lenient especially reckless or drunken drivers n bullies or owners whose dogs bite others.

Drunken or reckless driving causīng death or disabilities shld be condemned to minimum 3 yrs jail n fined v heavily and made to pay victim for life.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
Rovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant future

Up up up.. for awareness.. thank you all bros and sis for sharing..
Old 14-12-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Orangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If any employer put that clause "ever been charged in court" in their application form... you can report them. It should be "Have you ever been charged and convicted in any Court of Law"

Being charged in court but no conviction is consider as clean record. Sentenced to Detention Barracks for Schedule A1 offences is considered as conviction by Court of Law...... but for other offences not counted..... dun ask me why this discrepancy?
If charged and gone to jail ? You serve your time and punishment but yet people will still ask you if you got charged or not ? Is this fair ? isn't this is sot of discrimination ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1