The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
orchard towers street

hi bros,

recently went to orchard towers and realised there are plenty of girls most prolly freelancers walking or standing around near the taxi stand area looks like they are waiting for customers to approach. anyone tried them before? how much do they charge? are they local or? do pm me or reply here if possible.

cheers
Old 09-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: orchard towers street

not those lb, you meant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post
hi bros,

recently went to orchard towers and realised there are plenty of girls most prolly freelancers walking or standing around near the taxi stand area looks like they are waiting for customers to approach. anyone tried them before? how much do they charge? are they local or? do pm me or reply here if possible.

cheers
Old 09-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Indonesian, Vietnamese.

Upstairs second level Ipanema normally Vietnamese

front of Orchard tower is lady boys.

Europeans namely Ukrainian, uzeb in the pubs of level 3 to 5

level 1-3 normally pinay or Vietnamese.

There is a flower joint there inside all China and taiwanese
Old 10-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
shuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
Indonesian, Vietnamese.

bro the flower joint is like siam diu? just hang flower and talk cock with maybe some light hugging?
Old 10-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

something like thai disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuaiige521 View Post
bro the flower joint is like siam diu? just hang flower and talk cock with maybe some light hugging?
Old 10-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuaiige521 View Post
I think hugging also abit hard. That joint is gaga. There are a lot of pretty girls in there but I think many supporters too. Young and with dirty money.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
shuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud of

ah okay, thanks bros that replied
Old 10-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
KagawaBVB is Cool - loads of Potential

orchard tower girl all power power one, sometime i wanna bring them go hotel, but nowadays if i go too many hotel with too many difference girl, they will check right? anyone can pm me a place that no need both person ID when using the room.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Indonesian, Vietnamese.

Yo Bro, thanks for the reply. Those hang outside Orchard towers are all ladyboys? Those hanging out near the taxi stand and near the road side. Not directly in front of Orchard towers entrance. Thanks Bro
Old 11-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Yo Bro, thanks for the reply. Those hang outside Orchard towers are all ladyboys? Those hanging out near the taxi stand and near the road side. Not directly in front of Orchard towers entrance. Thanks Bro
Taxi stand all Vietnamese. Their okt is the taxi drivers.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagawaBVB View Post
orchard tower girl all power power one, sometime i wanna bring them go hotel, but nowadays if i go too many hotel with too many difference girl, they will check right? anyone can pm me a place that no need both person ID when using the room.
Your home is the one which does not require ic. These days the best you can do is with only one ic and it is very uncommon now.

If you are really afraid, get a 3-5 stars room with your name. After that then you go and party. 100 percent wont check you.

Hotels I tried before, equarius hotel, Hotel Jen, MBS, W hotel, hard rock hotel, Capella.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster (B)

jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Vietnamese.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

I wonder how is their pickup rate? do they get any customers from there?

Quote:
Vietnamese.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

I know Ipanema is 200 which is expensive. I negotiated to 180 and I managed to bring the girl out foc on a sunday which is her off day. But I believe she dulan because I never give her money for that trip. Anyway I do not really know the market as I got no idea how much to pay and stuff.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagawaBVB View Post
Try Marriott. Confirm no need two IC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1