The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Naughty naughty west side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycheongster View Post
I love Qiqi and Star's massage best, for reasons best known to myself
Qiqi massage standard is very good. Plus friendly attitude and good service. Star is not bad too, a chatty syt.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Please share ctc bro
Old 08-12-2017, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Xiaozhu77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?
Old 08-12-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malagodlike View Post
Serious you mean you guys no pay so much? She didn't ask specifically so I thought it's market price..how much should I pay?
Anyway Star said she only work office hour..
for contact, can just book her at orchid spa JE
Bro, $20 to $30 is the new normal at the JE spas. Your name is Mr Roberts?

With so much competition for business by the massage joints, nobody pays $50 anymore. Even to the syts.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
supermansiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind sharing the location? Thanks
Old 09-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermansiong View Post
Bro, mind sharing the location? Thanks
Bro, you got to do some homework yourself leh
Old 10-12-2017, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mushroomboy555 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi pls share contact
Old 10-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroomboy555 View Post
Hi pls share contact
You got any to exchange?
Old 10-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all
There’s once also a auntie massage me at West Coast, ask for $50 hj. I said maximum $30 I can give( fake not enough cash). She refused and finalize massage and left. There are other syt there with standard $50 which also very firm, no nego.
We must all stay firm to not overpay for hj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Had 1hr+ to kill at west coast area just now, rainy afternoon, so went for basic 1hr massage.

Never book, so as usual will be assigned the older, unlisted ML. But this auntie massage skill quite good, strong and with teasing too. When she massage my ass like that i know GQ coming up later. She asked for $50. Quite tempting because her touches made my rod hard like hell. But i perservered and tell her $30! She tell me $50 is market rate and i tell her i get my HJ for $30 in other joints (some more she's auntie not xmm ... WTH) My reasoning is that $50 is the cost of the whole massage session. No release in the end, because we each stand firm.

Massage finish, she left, i took time to dress up, she popped in again to refresh the room ... then ask me, eh, really ah got some girls here give HJ for $30?? I had to suppress laughter

Moral of story - market rate is determined by us. Stop paying $50 for HJ, eventually price will drop to a reasonable level.

Now blue balls but going to spend that "saved" $50 on GL viet tomorrow. Not just HJ, can FJ song song.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgiewudgie View Post
There’s once also a auntie massage me at West Coast, ask for $50 hj. I said maximum $30 I can give( fake not enough cash). She refused and finalize massage and left. There are other syt there with standard $50 which also very firm, no nego.
We must all stay firm to not overpay for hj.
Bro, those types you mentioned above are the ones who will lose out to the young and hungry syts who only charge $30 for their services. That's life I suppose.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My current favorite syt masseuse is Lemon from Orchid spa
Old 14-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to arrange a slot with Star this afternoon. Friendly and sweet girl, we chatted about almost everything and it helps that we r from the same country so can have more topics to talk about. Looks good, massage was a little too soft for me but the GFE was top notch. Loved how she explained everything as she performed the P-massage not that I was paying too much attention as I was focusing on the marikita throbbing. The rest is pretty standard, perhaps need to build up some bond to get extra?...........
Old 14-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Winwin008 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMD View Post
Managed to arrange a slot with Star this afternoon. Friendly and sweet girl, we chatted about almost everything and it helps that we r from the same country so can have more topics to talk about. Looks good, massage was a little too soft for me but the GFE was top notch. Loved how she explained everything as she performed the P-massage not that I was paying too much attention as I was focusing on the marikita throbbing. The rest is pretty standard, perhaps need to build up some bond to get extra?...........
Another PIG HEAD paid for the P massage
Old 15-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Malagodlike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMD View Post
Yes, I think it's her SOP explaining P massage saying that some customer could be surprised. I find that her P massage was too short. I doubt the need to bond. Personally gotten it in my first visit. BTW, perhaps my standard is high.. she is considered baby elephant right?
Old 15-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can share location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1