The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-12-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Went by Suk soi 7 last night and it was really happening, which is very surprising for a Monday night, even.

Was talking to a hottie who brought me to an after-hours place when the place closed, and we partied until 5AM.

Heading back tonight!
I am so jealous Wanted to visit next month but both Thailand and Singapore tighten the rules due to the Omicron variant

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 29-12-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Quick summary of my time in Bkk earlier this month.

Doomas
Quote:
Went by Suk soi 7 last night and it was really happening, which is very surprising for a Monday night, even.

Lots of really hot ladies, and the place was bustling with just a lot of people.

Concept is the same as Nana, bar setup, but bar fines here are 500 baht, beers (to customers) are 100 baht, and LDs are 200 baht.!
Thanks for sharing and help bring back a sweet swell of memories for me. Even if was for just a moment or two, I felt good.

My go-to accommodation is always around Phrom Phong BTS. Soi 24 and 26 is just there, and so too is my favourite Watpo Massage School (off soi 39, I think now named Po Thai Massage 39) is. Here they deliver an awesome massage and the world's best foot scrub - my feet always feels as soft as a baby's bottom after. Legit clean place, lots of Japanese go there, and cheap. I hope they are still around.

Anyway, see you soon Nana, Cowboy, G clubs, Somboon.....
Old 01-01-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Texted Black Caviar (formerly The Lord) at Ratchada today, and they are open for business until 10PM.

Will be dropping by to check it out soon.
Old 01-01-2022, 10:56 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ettitude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Texted Black Caviar (formerly The Lord) at Ratchada today, and they are open for business until 10PM.

Will be dropping by to check it out soon.
looks atas and good. what’s the usual damage?
Old 02-01-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ettitude View Post
looks atas and good. what’s the usual damage?
When it was The Lord, it usually started from 3500 baht to infinity. This was the place to get TV actresses, influencers and Miss Thailands.
Old 02-01-2022, 07:34 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
When it was The Lord, it usually started from 3500 baht to infinity. This was the place to get TV actresses, influencers and Miss Thailands.
starting price looks good too, after holding for so long 😂

can’t wait for your review
Old 02-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Black Caviar is priced more than The Lord and would be comparable or slightly more ex than Maria. I doubt you can get a lady below 5K, unless there is some Covid discount to entice customers.

I know many working girls have been waiting in amticipation of BC's reopening. Do share your FR if you managed to go. It should be the best time to go now without the tourist crowd but you would be competing with the local VIPs....
Old 03-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Black Caviar is priced more than The Lord and would be comparable or slightly more ex than Maria. I doubt you can get a lady below 5K, unless there is some Covid discount to entice customers.

I know many working girls have been waiting in amticipation of BC's reopening. Do share your FR if you managed to go. It should be the best time to go now without the tourist crowd but you would be competing with the local VIPs....
You sound like you've been? How is it?

I haven't had the chance to drop by yet.

In other news, it looks like Nathong in Mengzai is open for business. Also Carnation.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

Missed The lord era but visited Maria pre-Covid..i remember they were ranged 5k and above until 10k for those really high-tier ones. Not sure how is the situation now with less tourists and restriction..any kind souls stationed there able to share if it is good time to visit after CNY?
Old 04-01-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RjX86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros
Quick question, how is the nightlife scene in Bangkok at the moment? Thinking of biting the AQ bullet to travel there in mid Jan.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjX86 View Post
Hi Bros
Quick question, how is the nightlife scene in Bangkok at the moment? Thinking of biting the AQ bullet to travel there in mid Jan.
AQ not availble. Only sandbox till end of january now.

Nightlife stops at 11pm.
Old 05-01-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

So had a day free, and decided to scout out around town. In no particular order:

The Secret Spa/Town in Town: Had something like 10 girls available. All-in 3000 baht. Girl quality was ok. Standard kapoo fare.

Carnation/Meng Jai: Everything running as per usual with the exception that bathtubs have been removed from the rooms because while soapies cannot be open, sauna/massage can.

Black caviar: Apparently just got hit by cops so they are open "on and off", so basically have to see your luck. You won't be using their facilities; you basically choose the girl from Caviar then move over to the short-time motel next door (Crystal) for the deed.

Alaina: Just the moo kata out front.

-------

After 11PM:

Golden Mile: Was quite dead tonight, with the soi 7 beer garden/plaza closed until Thursday as a result of the reported cluster there. Nana Plaza still open though.

Ratchaprarop 16: Still running after-hours, but mainly for ang mo clientele.

Patpong: King's Castle and others still running as bars similar to Cowboy and Nana.

Lumpini Park: Still had WLs waiting late into the night, but I didn't investigate further and decided to go home.

Makkasan station: Dead.

Last edited by ChaYen; 06-01-2022 at 02:11 AM.
Old 06-01-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Dropped by Carnation in the afternoon today:

Had a decent selection of girls, quality was not too bad. Definitely for people who feel like they aren't getting what they've ordered on websites.

A-tags are 2100-2500 baht. M-tags are 3400 baht. 90 minutes.

Bath tubs have been removed from the rooms; even the VIP suite is missing the jacuzzi tub. The small sauna is still there though. Apparently it is the bathtub that defines it as a soapy. The VIP room costs an additional 600 baht, and there is only 1.

The whole place is a bit old, and the rooms are kind of like 300 baht/night motels.

If I remember right, Singha is 100 baht and Est is 30 baht.

Would I come here again? Not if everywhere else were open, but they are not and I guess this is really the only option I've found.

If you are taking Grab there, the destination on Google Maps is "Heart Club".
Old 08-01-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Where is sukhumvit 24 and 26?

I can’t locate it on map… can anyone tell me which landmark to take note?
Old 08-01-2022, 05:05 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
Where is sukhumvit 24 and 26?

I can’t locate it on map… can anyone tell me which landmark to take note?
phrom phong bts.. opposite emQuartier shopping mall
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1