The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
kenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdotcom View Post
went The Lord 2 days ago for the 1st time and sadly it was very disappointing. Girl butterfly like nobody business. Come back 15 mins then mia 1 hour. spent 3 hours there see her 3 times only. Somemore not alot of customers that night. Maybe the girls too little need to keep butterfly around. The girls also wear until like ba zhang all cannot do shit. The mama is quite chio though like some vietnam model but also keep on the phone. sibei jialet
bro thanks for the update almost go today but go home sleep...
Old 04-12-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin21 View Post
bro thanks for the update almost go today but go home sleep...
wah i help you dodge bullet you never up my points
Old 04-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
kenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wah i help you dodge bullet you never up my points
done.............
Old 05-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by narumenthero View Post
Any recommendations for those going alone? Also like to know if i should know some things before going.
Have never really gone alone before also but recently feel like trying out. Other than having to solo tank the costs, I think being worried of being left alone when girl butterfly could be a problem.

Considering to get mayb 2 girls (total $50 x 2) instead of 1. Is this more worth it than booking girl ($150?). Any bros with this experience can share your views?

Also, would it be weird if get 2 girls then they buay gam......
Old 05-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
Have never really gone alone before also but recently feel like trying out. Other than having to solo tank the costs, I think being worried of being left alone when girl butterfly could be a problem.

Considering to get mayb 2 girls (total $50 x 2) instead of 1. Is this more worth it than booking girl ($150?). Any bros with this experience can share your views?

Also, would it be weird if get 2 girls then they buay gam......
PM u bro can go together. If you book 1 girl they will sure butterfly. If you really like her you can bao her for 200-250 depending on session so she doesn't fly. No right or wrong bro. Two girls you can also try different type... Each to his own
Old 05-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by narumenthero View Post
Any recommendations for those going alone? Also like to know if i should know some things before going.

PM u bro can go together
Old 05-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin21 View Post
done.............
Up u 12 bro
Old 05-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went The Lord 2 days ago for the 1st time and sadly it was very disappointing. Girl butterfly like nobody business. Come back 15 mins then mia 1 hour. spent 3 hours there see her 3 times only. Somemore not alot of customers that night. Maybe the girls too little need to keep butterfly around. The girls also wear until like ba zhang all cannot do shit. The mama is quite chio though like some vietnam model but also keep on the phone. sibei jialet
Up u 12 bro
Old 06-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the chio viet mama was gal who worked in palace 9 last time?

Quote:
Old 06-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
the chio viet mama was gal who worked in palace 9 last time?
Not sure bro but she really model-level. If she more friendly and easy-going i think 80% of the people here will tio gongtao. I didnt ask for her name though
Old 06-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Up u 12 bro
Thanks bro
Old 06-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
diamond14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can review Ace club? Thinking of going this weekend.

How are the prices though? Would be helpful to know How much to sit a girl so they won’t butterfly. Heard girls there standard like model kind, how much to piak ar?
Old 10-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maxsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm quite new to the KTV scene. Recently I went to NSH and sat with Ruby. We had fun chatting followed by some light kisses. I gave her $30 in the end. I got her wechat and started texting her. That led to me bonking her at my place.

Does anybody have similar experience? It's because I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to kena gongtao liao, which I want to avoid.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsun View Post
Hi, I'm quite new to the KTV scene. Recently I went to NSH and sat with Ruby. We had fun chatting followed by some light kisses. I gave her $30 in the end. I got her wechat and started texting her. That led to me bonking her at my place.

Does anybody have similar experience? It's because I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to kena gongtao liao, which I want to avoid.
Hahaha...then stop going KTV
Old 10-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
transformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to all

Any bro know a girl name Nina at ACE? What is her tabao rate and what do you think of her service? Is it allowed to bshare the same KTV hostess inside the same room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1